• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:14
CEST 04:14
KST 11:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7790 users

[Game] Osu! - Page 330

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 328 329 330 331 332 370 Next
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
September 13 2015 18:31 GMT
#6581


New top play.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-18 09:19:29
September 15 2015 10:27 GMT
#6582
gz again :D have you thought about making those hitcircles a bit smaller so that stacked circles are more readable?

I managed to combo the third quarter of united hr~
+ Show Spoiler +


"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
falconfan02
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States231 Posts
September 21 2015 01:36 GMT
#6583
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/339335

Been enjoying this mapset lately, quite fun. Speed (and aim to an extent) has always been my limiting factor on maps like these, but my alternating is good enough now to where that's no longer the case which is nice.
Bobbias
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1373 Posts
September 28 2015 22:34 GMT
#6584
Ordered a mech kb even though i'm mostly inactive. Red case Ducky Shine 4 with blue/red LEDs and MX Red switches. Cant wait till it arrives.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-29 08:08:33
September 29 2015 08:03 GMT
#6585
Cool :D

I got a 6700k and osu was the one thing i forgot to copy/paste to HDD before yet another OS reinstall. At least i don't have skin stuff this time but back to 3 months of mass downloading songs..

when will you get the board? I realized recently that i've had mine for about 5 years now and it's pretty much good-as-new (every switch still works properly, etc) aside from dust under the keys, keycap shine and a few scratches when i traveled with it and didn't pack it carefully enough. You can't ever really get a new mech keyboard because they last forever!
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
falconfan02
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States231 Posts
September 29 2015 15:31 GMT
#6586
On September 29 2015 17:03 Cyro wrote:
You can't ever really get a new mech keyboard because they last forever!


Yeah you probably shouldn't, but even though I had a working Das with blue switches, I really wanted a white keyboard with brown so I grabbed a leopold too. Now I really want a Ducky Shine as well, but I should probably restrain myself. Two fully functional keyboards is plenty
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-30 04:57:53
September 29 2015 15:49 GMT
#6587


Oh shit really

how did i miss this, damn

also this is cool:

first 15 seconds
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
October 03 2015 13:13 GMT
#6588
HEY GUYS AND GIRLS IT'S SATURDAY

anyone want multi later?
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-03 21:03:37
October 03 2015 19:49 GMT
#6589
so i got osu today

are there any skins that dont have weird anime girls popping up or weird sounds

edit: ok i found a nice mgs themed skin
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-03 22:10:25
October 03 2015 22:09 GMT
#6590
On October 04 2015 04:49 ahswtini wrote:
so i got osu today

are there any skins that dont have weird anime girls popping up or weird sounds

edit: ok i found a nice mgs themed skin


https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/4073545

best skin

You can disable a lot of stuff in the ingame options menu, especially the combo bursts - pretty much nobody uses them. Also background dim at least 80% or so
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
deakachu
Profile Joined December 2012
103 Posts
October 03 2015 22:31 GMT
#6591
On October 04 2015 04:49 ahswtini wrote:
so i got osu today

are there any skins that dont have weird anime girls popping up or weird sounds

edit: ok i found a nice mgs themed skin


Quit before you get sucked in.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-04 18:12:36
October 04 2015 18:04 GMT
#6592
edit: nvm
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-06 22:47:42
October 06 2015 18:04 GMT
#6593
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/754084?m=0

cool new CRN map



"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
October 08 2015 20:35 GMT
#6594
Been a while I've come over here.

Cyro, what switches do you have for your mechanical keyboard? I'm guessing you have one considering I see you sometime in the tech support sub-forum. I'm thinking of buying a mech keyboard cause my current one disconnects when I put it too close to me and even farther away, it can sometime disconnect randomly. Switching USB port doesn't seem to help either. Therefore, I'm taking this step as an excuse to finally buy one.

Though I don't know what switches should I get without somehow testing them myself.
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
October 08 2015 20:43 GMT
#6595
Got a ~240 pp play on Haelequin. Heading for top 50 canada :p
Writermaru pls
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-08 22:29:52
October 08 2015 22:13 GMT
#6596
On October 09 2015 05:35 Rizare wrote:
Been a while I've come over here.

Cyro, what switches do you have for your mechanical keyboard? I'm guessing you have one considering I see you sometime in the tech support sub-forum. I'm thinking of buying a mech keyboard cause my current one disconnects when I put it too close to me and even farther away, it can sometime disconnect randomly. Switching USB port doesn't seem to help either. Therefore, I'm taking this step as an excuse to finally buy one.

Though I don't know what switches should I get without somehow testing them myself.


I got a wasdkeyboards.com semi-custom with brown switches 5 years ago. It refuses to die or get broken in any way so i have not been able to try any other switch

I think Browns all the way for non-linear. Red or Black for linear, depending on how heavy you want it.

I also specifically got a keyboard with ps/2 connector because ps/2 is superior to USB for keyboards. The only thing i use in USB is a mouse, actually.

On October 09 2015 05:43 Soularion wrote:
Got a ~240 pp play on Haelequin. Heading for top 50 canada :p


gz :D
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
October 09 2015 00:03 GMT
#6597
Heya guys! I see quite a few users here play osu too (yeh!)!

My username is Cardea. I'm pretty bad but feel free to add me if you want! Hopefully I can learn some stuff from you guys!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
October 09 2015 00:07 GMT
#6598
Hiya! o7
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
October 09 2015 04:11 GMT
#6599
On October 09 2015 07:13 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2015 05:35 Rizare wrote:
Been a while I've come over here.

Cyro, what switches do you have for your mechanical keyboard? I'm guessing you have one considering I see you sometime in the tech support sub-forum. I'm thinking of buying a mech keyboard cause my current one disconnects when I put it too close to me and even farther away, it can sometime disconnect randomly. Switching USB port doesn't seem to help either. Therefore, I'm taking this step as an excuse to finally buy one.

Though I don't know what switches should I get without somehow testing them myself.


I got a wasdkeyboards.com semi-custom with brown switches 5 years ago. It refuses to die or get broken in any way so i have not been able to try any other switch

I think Browns all the way for non-linear. Red or Black for linear, depending on how heavy you want it.

I also specifically got a keyboard with ps/2 connector because ps/2 is superior to USB for keyboards. The only thing i use in USB is a mouse, actually.

Hard to answer because I've never used a mechanical keyboard before and thus don't know whether to go for linear or not. After looking around for a bit, Cherry Brown seems to be the way to go? My computer currently has a ps/2 connector. I may get a new computer at some point, but that should wait for a long while unless there's always at least one ps/2 connector for new computers. And as I expected, pretty expensive on wasdkeyboards. I still have time to think about it while my keyboard is still functional.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
October 09 2015 13:50 GMT
#6600
I may get a new computer at some point, but that should wait for a long while unless there's always at least one ps/2 connector for new computers


It's fairly standard, i've used this one for 5 years across three midrange (x58, z87, z170) motherboards. If not, they work fine with a ps/2 to usb plug AFAIK
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Prev 1 328 329 330 331 332 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
RuFF_SC2 151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18598
Rain 1559
GuemChi 898
sorry 50
NaDa 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm202
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 448
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1052
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g6821
JimRising 547
WinterStarcraft528
C9.Mang0166
ViBE134
ZombieGrub10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick816
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta41
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt255
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 47m
INu's Battles
8h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 47m
OSC
20h 2m
Replay Cast
20h 47m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.