• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8581 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 972

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 970 971 972 973 974 1664 Next
hideo
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1641 Posts
July 03 2010 19:48 GMT
#19421
On July 04 2010 03:57 Corr wrote:
eswc got chinalionraped

young rice from europe no chance


indeed, that lion was ballin out of control.
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
July 03 2010 21:00 GMT
#19422
Is anyone getting some insane lag during game? I'm getting a constant 500 ping on USE servers and my internet is fine;;;
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
July 03 2010 21:19 GMT
#19423
500 ping is nothing, try 2415 ping and you'll be begging for your newbie 500ping back imo
@QxGDarkCell ._.
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
July 03 2010 22:27 GMT
#19424
"*Insert racial slur aimed towards the black members of the world*" - Testie
"What?" -Etherone
"I hate black people." -Testie

True story.
In DotA you could
OmgIRok
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Taiwan2699 Posts
July 03 2010 22:33 GMT
#19425
etherone is black?
"Wanna join my [combo] clan?" "We play turret d competitively"
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
July 03 2010 22:39 GMT
#19426
Yes he is.
In DotA you could
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
July 03 2010 22:50 GMT
#19427
Racism is a plague that spreads from person to person.
Elemenope is the little fucking monkey that caused the outbreak though.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
July 03 2010 22:50 GMT
#19428
On July 04 2010 07:50 MYM.Testie wrote:
Racism is a plague that spreads from person to person.
Elemenope is the little fucking monkey that caused the outbreak though.


I see what you did there.

+ Show Spoiler +
racist

In DotA you could
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
July 03 2010 22:53 GMT
#19429
On July 04 2010 07:50 MYM.Testie wrote:
Racism is a plague that spreads from person to person.
Elemenope is the little fucking monkey that caused the outbreak though.


So who mated with the monkey for it jump species?
Get it by your hands...
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
July 03 2010 22:55 GMT
#19430
On July 04 2010 02:57 Elemenope wrote:
I just got warned and I can't even find the post where I was warned ze.

You weren't warned for one post, you were warned for a bunch of shitty posting. This thread is so bad, something's going to have to be done about it soon.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
Tadzio
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
3340 Posts
July 03 2010 22:58 GMT
#19431
Hello, DotA/HoN aficionados! This thread has been a polyp on the ass of Teamliquid for quite a while now. We understand that you take great pride in the fact that this thread is the largest on Teamliquid. The problem is that it's also full of shit. We're locking this thread for 24 hours to ensure all of the regulars get to read this warning. If you continue spamming content-less one-liners, this thread will never see its thousandth page. The lock will be permanent, a new DotA/HoN thread will be created, and shitty posts will result in warnings/bans as they do on the rest of these forums.
Tadzio
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
3340 Posts
July 04 2010 23:04 GMT
#19432
Okay. 24 hours has been served. Thread has been purged of the worst spammers. Re-opening.
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
July 04 2010 23:06 GMT
#19433
Seriously, I went down from like 1600 to 1450 in like a course of two days now. wtf am I supposed to do? I try joining 1500/1550+ games and I get kicked, and in like 1300-1600 games I just get straight up raped because my team is just absolute garbage.

-___--------------
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
July 04 2010 23:16 GMT
#19434
Well its cool that it didn't get perma-closed while the kpop discussion thread remained.

The first 100 pages or so of this thread were really fun and interesting, lots of actual discussion. Also the dota replays thread was really great, there should be more of that.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
July 04 2010 23:22 GMT
#19435
On July 05 2010 08:06 Amnesia wrote:
Seriously, I went down from like 1600 to 1450 in like a course of two days now. wtf am I supposed to do? I try joining 1500/1550+ games and I get kicked, and in like 1300-1600 games I just get straight up raped because my team is just absolute garbage.

-___--------------

I'm not sure how you drop that far down. I guess you just have to work your way up into the high 1600s so that the PSR changes per match are 10 as opposed to like 30. I'm a big advocate of the idea that if you're good enough to be in the 1600s, you can solo carry your team in shit tier games. Just pick a semicarry mid hero like soulstealer or fa or someone.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
July 04 2010 23:24 GMT
#19436
When MM first came out i played it, and i play a lot of support, yet i would carry my team solo to 15-20 minute concedes with soulstealer/cd/fa mid. You should be able to handle any person mid at that psr and have almost free farm to just demolish the rest of his team before they get levels. If you can't, then maybe your psr is correct.
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 23:25:57
July 04 2010 23:25 GMT
#19437
On July 05 2010 08:16 Ack1027 wrote:
Well its cool that it didn't get perma-closed while the kpop discussion thread remained.

The first 100 pages or so of this thread were really fun and interesting, lots of actual discussion. Also the dota replays thread was really great, there should be more of that.

There's been spam for most of this threads history, but the bulk of it came from Elemenope/Nitrogen and their little crew. The thing is a lot of the "quality" posters don't post in here that much except from time to time. Partly because some went to Hon, some stayed on dota, and others left for other games, so there isn't as much of a community with the focus of the thread split.
@QxGDarkCell ._.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
July 04 2010 23:33 GMT
#19438
On July 04 2010 04:48 hideo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2010 03:57 Corr wrote:
eswc got chinalionraped

young rice from europe no chance


indeed, that lion was ballin out of control.

Dai is a good Lion but not why EHOME won ESWC so easily. Just consistently smarter picks and play... maybe because DC was playing intense coach role
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
July 04 2010 23:55 GMT
#19439
Yes, say at 1400, statistically the number of bads in a team would average out to be even. Therefore if you were the same skill as them you would win 50% of your games. Now if you're better than 1400, you would be expected to be able to then carry your team. This is because statistically your shitties would be as bad as their shitties, but you would be much better. Sometimes obviously, your shitties are so bad that you realistically can't carry them. Conversely, in your next game that might be the same for the other team and you would have an easy win.

tl;dr, if you're a higher skill level than the bracket you're in, you will be able to move up out of it.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Amnesia
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States3818 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-04 23:58:18
July 04 2010 23:56 GMT
#19440
On July 05 2010 08:22 ahswtini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2010 08:06 Amnesia wrote:
Seriously, I went down from like 1600 to 1450 in like a course of two days now. wtf am I supposed to do? I try joining 1500/1550+ games and I get kicked, and in like 1300-1600 games I just get straight up raped because my team is just absolute garbage.

-___--------------

I'm not sure how you drop that far down. I guess you just have to work your way up into the high 1600s so that the PSR changes per match are 10 as opposed to like 30. I'm a big advocate of the idea that if you're good enough to be in the 1600s, you can solo carry your team in shit tier games. Just pick a semicarry mid hero like soulstealer or fa or someone.

lol I play carries when I can, but my team is beyond bad (note that I play mostly with 1400-1500 players) that they don't listen. Support doesn't buy courier or wards like they are supposed to. Or they try to play like they're the carry by going for kills and it ends up with them feeding and the whole team overpowered because they basically got free kills, lol.

One game I can perfectly recall is my soulstealer going like 15-8 @ Level 25 and I had a Magmus and Jereziah who were level 10 after 50 minutes. It was painful to see and frustrating to play. :|

I don't even know what I'm doing wrong...at the current level I'm playing at, last hitting is not hard so I usually get a good start since I solo mid 99% of the time. It's just that...there are always 1-2, maybe 3 idiots on the team :|

@ahswtini: probably...I'm almost back at 1500 again lol I just need to find the right teammates I guess. I'll be back soon hopefully..
Prev 1 970 971 972 973 974 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1240
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 280
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54492
Calm 3791
Shuttle 2813
Bisu 1321
FanTaSy 1296
firebathero 389
Stork 275
Hyuk 263
Zeus 252
actioN 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 237
Soma 232
Rush 223
EffOrt 208
Soulkey 145
Last 139
Light 128
ZerO 114
Snow 110
Mong 71
Dewaltoss 66
PianO 64
Pusan 56
Sea.KH 56
Killer 45
JYJ 44
hero 36
Barracks 36
Free 35
Shinee 34
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 31
Yoon 30
Bale 29
Aegong 27
Sharp 22
Shine 20
sorry 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 18
Noble 16
Dota 2
Gorgc6559
Dendi520
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1441
kRYSTAL_96
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko380
Other Games
gofns33593
singsing1743
B2W.Neo660
crisheroes260
DeMusliM225
hiko152
Livibee107
byalli47
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
33m
OSC
9h 48m
Replay Cast
10h 33m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.