me ms4/cats playing now
im newbing it up as bm

| Forum Index > General Games |
|
JeeJee
Canada5652 Posts
me ms4/cats playing now im newbing it up as bm ![]() | ||
|
DeadVessel
United States6269 Posts
On August 20 2007 05:35 rpf wrote: westSo where do you all hang out? I want to come play with you guys. | ||
|
{ToT}Strafe
Thailand7026 Posts
| ||
|
DeadVessel
United States6269 Posts
When I get back me you 'n color mass dota. | ||
|
{ToT}Strafe
Thailand7026 Posts
| ||
|
rpf
United States2705 Posts
| ||
|
JeeJee
Canada5652 Posts
| ||
|
nitram
Canada5412 Posts
| ||
|
{ToT}Strafe
Thailand7026 Posts
| ||
|
rpf
United States2705 Posts
I had to run LC as an admin in Vista. ![]() I'm up for a game, I can host. | ||
|
Pacifist
Israel1683 Posts
| ||
|
rpf
United States2705 Posts
| ||
|
{ToT}Strafe
Thailand7026 Posts
Spirit Panda. I was playing with rpf and he was panda and it made me cry, so here is a proper version. Note that I missclicked my skills:O | ||
|
DeadVessel
United States6269 Posts
| ||
|
paper
13197 Posts
like it's not like it used to be :{ | ||
|
Heen
Korea (South)2178 Posts
![]() afk now On a more serious note, summer's nearing an end and everyone improved so they're taking the game more seriously which leads to - bitching about team balance - blaming teammates As for me, I'm having a hard time waking up in time for morning DotA with you Americans ![]() | ||
|
paper
13197 Posts
| ||
|
DeadVessel
United States6269 Posts
On August 22 2007 16:54 Heen wrote: Obviously, everyone's avoiding you ![]() afk now On a more serious note, summer's nearing an end and everyone improved so they're taking the game more seriously which leads to - bitching about team balance - blaming teammates As for me, I'm having a hard time waking up in time for morning DotA with you Americans ![]() Peter ![]() Color everyone can still play on weekends, just during the week school and work takes time T_T. | ||
|
uidf
Seychelles370 Posts
| ||
|
DeadVessel
United States6269 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g7977 FrodaN2299 shahzam522 KnowMe320 C9.Mang0220 ArmadaUGS125 UpATreeSC96 ZombieGrub49 Trikslyr46 PPMD40 JimRising CosmosSc2 |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|