On July 18 2015 04:18 Muffloe wrote:
GOD ALLU :S Now I'm scared.. please be BOT ALLU D:
GOD ALLU :S Now I'm scared.. please be BOT ALLU D:
There is no BOT... There is only Red Bull.
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
On July 18 2015 04:18 Muffloe wrote: Show nested quote + On July 18 2015 04:17 Luolis wrote: On July 18 2015 04:16 Muffloe wrote: I need the Wonderchild to show up in this game Wonderchild will go to sleep with bedtime and GOD ALLU will come to rescue nip. GOD ALLU :S Now I'm scared.. please be BOT ALLU D: There is no BOT... There is only Red Bull. | ||
|
Muffloe
Sweden6061 Posts
On July 18 2015 04:19 Luolis wrote: Show nested quote + On July 18 2015 04:18 Muffloe wrote: On July 18 2015 04:17 Luolis wrote: On July 18 2015 04:16 Muffloe wrote: I need the Wonderchild to show up in this game Wonderchild will go to sleep with bedtime and GOD ALLU will come to rescue nip. GOD ALLU :S Now I'm scared.. please be BOT ALLU D: There is no BOT... There is only Red Bull. Question is, can he drink it? | ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
On July 18 2015 04:23 Muffloe wrote: Show nested quote + On July 18 2015 04:19 Luolis wrote: On July 18 2015 04:18 Muffloe wrote: On July 18 2015 04:17 Luolis wrote: On July 18 2015 04:16 Muffloe wrote: I need the Wonderchild to show up in this game Wonderchild will go to sleep with bedtime and GOD ALLU will come to rescue nip. GOD ALLU :S Now I'm scared.. please be BOT ALLU D: There is no BOT... There is only Red Bull. Question is, can he drink it? That will decide the series ^^ | ||
|
Mensol
14536 Posts
| ||
|
ShiaoPi
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
| ||
|
Kipsate
Netherlands45349 Posts
| ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
| ||
|
ShiaoPi
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
| ||
|
Sn0_Man
Tebellong44238 Posts
On July 18 2015 04:44 Mensol wrote: I foresee 15-0 if NiP dont get their shit together. >_> | ||
|
Stancel
Singapore15360 Posts
| ||
|
Mensol
14536 Posts
On July 18 2015 04:58 Sn0_Man wrote: Show nested quote + On July 18 2015 04:44 Mensol wrote: I foresee 15-0 if NiP dont get their shit together. >_> what ?_? | ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
| ||
|
Djzapz
Canada10681 Posts
| ||
|
Daray
6006 Posts
| ||
|
Muffloe
Sweden6061 Posts
| ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
| ||
|
Mensol
14536 Posts
olof is too good for him. | ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
On July 18 2015 05:16 Mensol wrote: lol allu. olof is too good for him. Hard to do anything in that spot :D | ||
|
amazingxkcd
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
| ||
|
Luolis
Finland7196 Posts
On July 18 2015 05:19 amazingxkcd wrote: Allu should have picked up a rifle, would have been easier for him to 1v1 that I dont think he had any rifle nearby, without olof just coming to kill him. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Jaedong Horang2 Mini EffOrt Soma Stork Rush [ Show more ] Soulkey Larva ZerO BeSt Snow firebathero Mong Zeus hero 910 Mind sorry Free Shinee Hyun Yoon Sharp ToSsGirL PianO Killer JYJ Aegong Shine Bale Sexy scan(afreeca) Terrorterran Trap HiyA Rock Sacsri Hm[arnc] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing2183 Liquid`RaSZi1268 hiko741 B2W.Neo557 dupreeh450 RotterdaM387 ceh9355 crisheroes319 Khaldor279 Livibee197 TKL Trikslyr94 QueenE76 Dewaltoss34 ZerO(Twitch)20 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|