• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:56
CEST 03:56
KST 10:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6917 users

Liquid Smash Brothers Melee - Page 15

Forum Index > General Games
720 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 37 Next All
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
March 18 2014 20:03 GMT
#281
Today is an amazing day. I cannot put into words how excited I am about this.

Huge Melee fan. Huge Ken fan. Huge TeamLiquid fan.

Honest to god I SQUEED when I read the news.
TL+ Member
Seanza
Profile Joined November 2011
171 Posts
March 18 2014 20:03 GMT
#282
Amazing!
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
March 18 2014 20:04 GMT
#283
Where did you guys all come from? Better start posting in our forum too then.
Administrator
Ctesias
Profile Joined December 2012
4595 Posts
March 18 2014 20:04 GMT
#284
I am intrigued by this.
Flash | Mvp
MrMedic
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada452 Posts
March 18 2014 20:05 GMT
#285
What the hell O_O
Rainling
Profile Joined June 2011
United States456 Posts
March 18 2014 20:05 GMT
#286
Best kind of surprise
HesitatioN
Profile Joined January 2011
United States148 Posts
March 18 2014 20:06 GMT
#287
o my god
She doesn't wear any wings
Liquid`Ken
Profile Joined September 2013
United States14 Posts
March 18 2014 20:07 GMT
#288
Happy to be apart of Team Liquid and super hyped. Thanks for all the support everyone! <3
+
Team Liquid
DimmuKlok
Profile Joined June 2010
United States225 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 20:10:33
March 18 2014 20:07 GMT
#289
This is so awesome. I was revisiting the vods from evo and apex yesterday, then I come here to see this. I couldn't be more excited for everyone. Now I get to look forward to SSB news on TL :D

Edit:
On March 19 2014 05:07 Liquid`Ken wrote:
Happy to be apart of Team Liquid and super hyped. Thanks for all the support everyone! <3

Congrats man!
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
March 18 2014 20:08 GMT
#290
This is one hell of an unexpected surprise.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
zul
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany5427 Posts
March 18 2014 20:09 GMT
#291
hmm, this seems to be targeted at the american audience. enjoy.
keep it deep! @zulison
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 20:10:38
March 18 2014 20:10 GMT
#292
On March 19 2014 05:07 Liquid`Ken wrote:
Happy to be apart of Team Liquid and super hyped. Thanks for all the support everyone! <3

I have got to somehow get to mlg to get a signed gamecube controller or something holy shit man congrats!

On March 19 2014 05:09 zul wrote:
hmm, this seems to be targeted at the american audience. enjoy.

go away
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
March 18 2014 20:10 GMT
#293
On March 19 2014 05:09 zul wrote:
hmm, this seems to be targeted at the american audience. enjoy.

I believe smash is big in sweden as well
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 18 2014 20:10 GMT
#294
On March 19 2014 05:07 Liquid`Ken wrote:
Happy to be apart of Team Liquid and super hyped. Thanks for all the support everyone! <3


What an icon.
Moderator
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
March 18 2014 20:10 GMT
#295
I've been away from Nintendo consoles for almost two decades so I've never got into Smash Bros but I can still approve of this, cool stuff. I doubt anyone saw this coming, although I was hoping for a Street Fighter team some time back.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-18 20:12:20
March 18 2014 20:11 GMT
#296
Just one question: Why?

Melee isn't exactly a growing scene that draws in a lot of viewership, it's just an inbred scene that was neglected for a while and people were "astounded" when they remembered "Oh yeah, people play that game." It's an unbalanced mess that's mediocre at best to watch and not fun to play unless playing casually. I just don't see a point in this.

Edit: Maybe a bit harsh, nothing against the players, I'm sure they're great at what they do, and it's awesome for Liquid to support anyone who's into progaming and all that, I just don't understand why this game.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
March 18 2014 20:12 GMT
#297
Didn't expect this! Maybe Liquid Streetfighter or Liquid Skullgirls Encore in the future?
EZ4ENCE
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
March 18 2014 20:12 GMT
#298
I'm beyond words. I think I followed smash longer than I followed BW. To have Ken and KDJ associated with Liquid is pretty damn hype.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Kinky
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States4126 Posts
March 18 2014 20:12 GMT
#299
Never thought I'd see Liquid enter the FGC like this Pretty cool stuff!
Sigrun
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States1655 Posts
March 18 2014 20:13 GMT
#300
Awesome news! I used to be a huge fan of Ken back in high school. Amazing Marth player.
Graphics
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 174
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15338
Rain 1420
GuemChi 914
sorry 41
Bale 13
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever426
NeuroSwarm194
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 469
minikerr33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox904
Mew2King80
Other Games
summit1g7264
JimRising 546
WinterStarcraft507
C9.Mang0183
ViBE128
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick808
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta36
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt216
Other Games
• Scarra954
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 4m
INu's Battles
9h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 4m
OSC
20h 19m
Replay Cast
21h 4m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.