• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)30Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10054 users

Ultimate Marvel v Capcom 3

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 28 29 30 Next All
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 08:22:32
November 14 2011 18:29 GMT
#1
It's officially out and installing on my ps3!!! GET HYPED FELLAS! SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

Here's some videos of the game. Hope your all as stoked as me.
If you guys want to PM me your gamer tag for ps3 and xbox along with your online ranking for MvC3 I'll update the post under this with them for a while to get some casuals in.



Game play videos below SECOND VIDEO IS AWESOME



Why?
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-16 22:20:04
November 14 2011 18:29 GMT
#2
GAMER TAGS


PS3
Vinnyboy90
Gyabo
kingkosi
vexitus
gtTuna
hoboxclimax




XBox360

lemonayd
MangoSentinel86
Pufftrees
MLDC jouka
Why?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
November 14 2011 19:56 GMT
#3
Ahhhhhh! Get hype! Told myself I wouldn't buy this until Winter Break :<
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
November 14 2011 20:00 GMT
#4
I told myself I wouldn't buy it PERIOD but the hype is to much to resist. I hope to play against some of you when it releases.
Twitter: @KingKosi
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
November 14 2011 21:11 GMT
#5
You guys should give me your gamer tags to put you on the list.
Why?
Gyabo
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States329 Posts
November 14 2011 21:32 GMT
#6
"I'm very happy to say that the online connectivity in UMvC3 is now probably just as good as playing SSF4 or AE online's netcode."
-Maximilian (from his Online Mode Breakdown video)

That's good enough for me, now I'm hype to play online. =D
My PSN is Andwo0o. I think I was 5th lord when I stopped playing vanilla online.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
November 14 2011 21:44 GMT
#7
Wishing this game were out on PC, but oh well, I'll stick to AE/2012 for now
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
November 15 2011 00:50 GMT
#8
I'm sure my gamertag is in the directory but it's my KingKosi and I'm on PS3.
Gya I have you as a friend already and if I remember correctly we played a few times and it wasn't very close lol.

I can't wait to try out Captain America, he is going to be sooooo good in this version. I also can't wait to play Vergil, Strider, Dr.Strange and Frank West. Frank West looks like so much fun to play as
Twitter: @KingKosi
2WeaK
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada550 Posts
November 15 2011 01:05 GMT
#9
On November 15 2011 04:56 Risen wrote:
Ahhhhhh! Get hype! Told myself I wouldn't buy this until Winter Break :<


Why? Fighting games are easy to play casually until winter break and then go balls to the wall! I'm hyped as shit though, even though Wolverine got nerfed! Only character I actually enjoy playing in mvc3, hope some new characters are fun!
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
November 15 2011 01:13 GMT
#10
HYPEE HYPE HYPE, time to get salty!!
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
Gyabo
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States329 Posts
November 15 2011 01:16 GMT
#11
Ya Kingkosi you added me as a friend a while ago I think but I'm certain we've never played a game together because I've never once played a game of MvC3 with anyone on my PSN friends list. Actually I don't even remember playing a game of MvC3 or AE with anyone I met through TL for that matter. That said, I'd like to play some games with you whenever you're up for it.

Any TLer is free to add me and msg me for games btw. Just let me know you're from TL when adding me so I know you're not some random stalker.
Lemonayd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States745 Posts
November 15 2011 02:07 GMT
#12
I got an xbox just to play this game hype hype hype!!!

My gamertag for 360 is Aydizzle12
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
November 15 2011 03:57 GMT
#13
On November 15 2011 10:16 Gyabo wrote:
Ya Kingkosi you added me as a friend a while ago I think but I'm certain we've never played a game together because I've never once played a game of MvC3 with anyone on my PSN friends list. Actually I don't even remember playing a game of MvC3 or AE with anyone I met through TL for that matter. That said, I'd like to play some games with you whenever you're up for it.

Any TLer is free to add me and msg me for games btw. Just let me know you're from TL when adding me so I know you're not some random stalker.


I'm not sure that was than lol .

If anyone hasn't seen all the alternate costumes yet here they are: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/nov/13/high-resolution-umvc3-dlc-alternate-costume-images/

Deadpool and Hawkeyes alts are so sick!
Twitter: @KingKosi
NonConGuy
Profile Joined October 2008
United States416 Posts
November 15 2011 04:14 GMT
#14
I'm hoping that I can get a good deal with PS3 and umvc3 bundle over Thanksgiving break.
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
November 15 2011 04:57 GMT
#15
Awwww yea get hyped bitches!

Spectator mode ftw, with a lobby of 6 (?) I believe. Lets get some lobbys~!

Pufftrees on XbL
Chance favors the prepared mind.
Koenig99
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada904 Posts
November 15 2011 05:41 GMT
#16
XBOXlive: MangoSentinel86 add me

Gonna get the game tomorrow but I'm pretty ass....
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
November 15 2011 15:44 GMT
#17
lol somebody wanna explain to me why denjin ryu does so much damage AND BUILDS METER while activated (something DT/shadow/beserker charge does not)
Forever Young
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
November 15 2011 15:55 GMT
#18
The Evil Tree on xbl (fair warning, my connection sucks pretty frequently lol)

Rockin with Ghost Rider, C Viper, CapAmerica right now. I'm diggin it. Definitely need a lot of practice, got a tournament coming up on sunday
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-15 16:13:38
November 15 2011 16:02 GMT
#19
I got the game early for Europe so I'm playing now, messing around in Mission mode.

Looking forward to trying out the new guys in an actual game.
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
Shinbi
Profile Joined December 2009
338 Posts
November 15 2011 21:04 GMT
#20
Ugh, UPS is trolling me. Hopefully it arrives within the next hour, but my tag on XBL is Kyllyy

Completely new to the vs series so I expect to get bodied quite easily ;<
1 2 3 4 5 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 90
Bale 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 17
Killer 15
Mong 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm174
Fuzer 124
League of Legends
JimRising 535
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King234
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1649
Other Games
summit1g8881
olofmeister654
ceh9436
Happy384
Sick161
crisheroes128
ArmadaUGS103
Livibee99
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick577
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream275
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2302
League of Legends
• Rush1938
• Stunt484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 28m
OSC
5h 28m
Stellar Fest
5h 28m
OSC
16h 28m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.