• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:39
CEST 16:39
KST 23:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8908 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 967

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 965 966 967 968 969 1121 Next
Jaramir
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia232 Posts
August 28 2015 08:21 GMT
#19321
I got one a few days ago and couldn't find who it was either. Figured it was a random scrub that we got queued with in MM
She is a cannibal and she likes me, kind of ironic cos I dont eat meat
b3nd3r
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany158 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-28 08:31:05
August 28 2015 08:30 GMT
#19322
I never really liked fnatic but ever since they made their ultra-ridiculous 'team-commercial' (or whatever you call it) a few months ago I lost all respect to them.
Sweet photons. I don't know if you're waves or particles, but you go down smooth.
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-28 08:35:04
August 28 2015 08:33 GMT
#19323
On August 28 2015 17:30 b3nd3r wrote:
I never really liked fnatic but ever since they made their ultra-ridiculous 'team-commercial' (or whatever you call it) a few months ago I lost all respect to them.

That video is the holy grail of gifs, I wouldn't speak too low about it

+ Show Spoiler +
https://gfycat.com/DelayedArtisticGuppy
b3nd3r
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany158 Posts
August 28 2015 08:38 GMT
#19324
On August 28 2015 16:47 Introvert wrote:
I just a in game notification (where overwatch is) saying someone in my party was recently VAC banned. I can't find this person though, and no one on my friends list has a vac ban for csgo. wtf. It even took one win way from me. Anyone else?


You probably played vs some cheater/hacker on MM that you reported and he got vac'ed now. You don't need to be 'friends' with someone to get a notification that he got banned, the only requirement is to report a person.
Sweet photons. I don't know if you're waves or particles, but you go down smooth.
b3nd3r
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany158 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-28 08:39:59
August 28 2015 08:39 GMT
#19325
On August 28 2015 17:33 Muffloe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 17:30 b3nd3r wrote:
I never really liked fnatic but ever since they made their ultra-ridiculous 'team-commercial' (or whatever you call it) a few months ago I lost all respect to them.

That video is the holy grail of gifs, I wouldn't speak too low about it

+ Show Spoiler +
https://gfycat.com/DelayedArtisticGuppy


Exactly this was everyone saying on reddit when the video came out, besides laughing about it.
Sweet photons. I don't know if you're waves or particles, but you go down smooth.
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-28 08:44:13
August 28 2015 08:43 GMT
#19326
On August 28 2015 17:38 b3nd3r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 16:47 Introvert wrote:
I just a in game notification (where overwatch is) saying someone in my party was recently VAC banned. I can't find this person though, and no one on my friends list has a vac ban for csgo. wtf. It even took one win way from me. Anyone else?


You probably played vs some cheater/hacker on MM that you reported and he got vac'ed now. You don't need to be 'friends' with someone to get a notification that he got banned, the only requirement is to report a person.


Except I lost a win and the game explicitly said I queued with him. Very odd. I don't care about the win, but it kind of scared me. I immediately scanned my friends list to see if one of them got banned. Thankfully that doesn't appear to be the case.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
August 28 2015 08:46 GMT
#19327
On August 28 2015 17:39 b3nd3r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 17:33 Muffloe wrote:
On August 28 2015 17:30 b3nd3r wrote:
I never really liked fnatic but ever since they made their ultra-ridiculous 'team-commercial' (or whatever you call it) a few months ago I lost all respect to them.

That video is the holy grail of gifs, I wouldn't speak too low about it

+ Show Spoiler +
https://gfycat.com/DelayedArtisticGuppy


Exactly this was everyone saying on reddit when the video came out, besides laughing about it.

Gave people a laugh, and provided us with immortal gifs. Maybe it didn't fulfill it's initial purpose, but it sure benefited people
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
August 28 2015 08:54 GMT
#19328
I thought that was its initial purpose all along.
Writer
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
August 28 2015 09:02 GMT
#19329
On August 28 2015 17:54 Souma wrote:
I thought that was its initial purpose all along.

Well, you'd think that. The director on the other hand must've thought "What will hype up people?", and then he made that :/
iXphobos
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1465 Posts
August 28 2015 09:03 GMT
#19330
On August 28 2015 17:54 Souma wrote:
I thought that was its initial purpose all along.

We'll never know. fnatic mindgameing on a whole new level.
xD
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-28 11:14:05
August 28 2015 11:12 GMT
#19331
But thats the thing about Fnatic, and it has been mentionned by some people in this thread also. People are hating on Fnatic but in the end they can't even really explain why they are hating them. "Yea I don't know, there is something about them" etc...
At this point, it is more a case of blindly following the opinion of the mass (aka reddit), than anything else. I mean its fine not liking a team, but booing them after they won? You lost all respect for them over a hype video? Really? When they are playing the best counterstrike? I'd have to agree with Thorin there, some of you guys just don't like high level cs if you dislike Fnatic to that degree.
b3nd3r
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany158 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-28 11:46:38
August 28 2015 11:36 GMT
#19332
I don't like a team just because they are playing best at the moment, in any sport. Also this would be an retarded behaviour in general.
I don't like them because to me they appear as arrogant and condescending cod-kids who don't care about respect towards others. And the "hype-vid" just nailed it.
It has also nothing to do with high-level play, I love watching this class of play (but always keep in mind that the whole cs:go pro scene is on amphetamines like Ritalin...oh yea I forgot that so many suffer from ADHD xD )
Sweet photons. I don't know if you're waves or particles, but you go down smooth.
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-28 11:45:02
August 28 2015 11:43 GMT
#19333
On August 28 2015 20:36 b3nd3r wrote:
I don't like a team just because they are playing best at the moment, in any sport. Also this would be an retarded behaviour in general.
I don't like them because to me they appear as arrogant and condescending cod-kids who don't care about respect towards others. And the "hype-vid" just nailed it.

Yea that's exactly my point. They appear to be. Which basically means you browsed reddit and they did not like them there (flusha hackusations, olofpass and that very old video about them not shaking hands eventho only one player is still in the team right now).

I watch their stream (olof, flusha, JW) when they are on and they are really nice people. Also if you watch the video I posted here, Richard Lewis talks about how they went out of their way to please the journalists after they won and went on to sign mousepads for one hour when they did not have to (also the fact that they just got booed by the same exact crowd). These are just example and it does not mean you can forge an opinion on just that, but what I mean is that people often time can't even describe why they appear to them as "arrogant and condescending cod-kids" which to me is a perfect example of the reddit mob-like mentality.
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-28 12:03:35
August 28 2015 12:03 GMT
#19334
On August 28 2015 20:36 b3nd3r wrote:
I don't like a team just because they are playing best at the moment, in any sport. Also this would be an retarded behaviour in general.
I don't like them because to me they appear as arrogant and condescending cod-kids who don't care about respect towards others. And the "hype-vid" just nailed it.
It has also nothing to do with high-level play, I love watching this class of play (but always keep in mind that the whole cs:go pro scene is on amphetamines like Ritalin...oh yea I forgot that so many suffer from ADHD xD )

I don't know where people are getting these "arrogant" and "condescending" opinions of the current fnatic from. They literally don't talk shit to other people, or start any random ass drama/flame wars on twitter. Some of them barely tweet.

Regarding the shitty hype video, you can hardly blame the players for something fnatic's PR/marketing department came up with and the players had to go along because it's part of their jobs.
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
b3nd3r
Profile Joined February 2015
Germany158 Posts
August 28 2015 12:28 GMT
#19335
Just 'cause I saw the vid on reddit doesn't mean I am part of anything like "the reddit mob" or whatever. I browse a lot of sites just to see what's going on, you don't need to judge me for that.

And it's high level play with high level money involved and image and stuff needs to stay on a satisfying level so things like signing mousepads etc. are not only expected but almost part of their job. They may be nice guys and have a huge fanbase but I just don't cheer for fnatic and that's it.
Sweet photons. I don't know if you're waves or particles, but you go down smooth.
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
August 28 2015 12:33 GMT
#19336
On August 28 2015 21:28 b3nd3r wrote:
Just 'cause I saw the vid on reddit doesn't mean I am part of anything like "the reddit mob" or whatever. I browse a lot of sites just to see what's going on, you don't need to judge me for that.

And it's high level play with high level money involved and image and stuff needs to stay on a satisfying level so things like signing mousepads etc. are not only expected but almost part of their job. They may be nice guys and have a huge fanbase but I just don't cheer for fnatic and that's it.

I was not talking about you in particular, you were just there so I re-used your wording. That being said I have nothing wrong with people not cheering for fnatic (much like I don't cheer for VP for example, because I don't really like their style of cs). But there is a big difference between not cheering for them and booing them at their trophy ceremony / press conference and throwing stuff at JW (the whole JW is a pig oink oink bullshit). The amount of abuse they are getting is completely out of proportion.
Ota Solgryn
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Denmark2011 Posts
August 28 2015 12:54 GMT
#19337
On August 28 2015 21:03 Nagisama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 20:36 b3nd3r wrote:
I don't like a team just because they are playing best at the moment, in any sport. Also this would be an retarded behaviour in general.
I don't like them because to me they appear as arrogant and condescending cod-kids who don't care about respect towards others. And the "hype-vid" just nailed it.
It has also nothing to do with high-level play, I love watching this class of play (but always keep in mind that the whole cs:go pro scene is on amphetamines like Ritalin...oh yea I forgot that so many suffer from ADHD xD )

I don't know where people are getting these "arrogant" and "condescending" opinions of the current fnatic from. They literally don't talk shit to other people, or start any random ass drama/flame wars on twitter. Some of them barely tweet.

Regarding the shitty hype video, you can hardly blame the players for something fnatic's PR/marketing department came up with and the players had to go along because it's part of their jobs.


Exactly. I do not get the fucking hate either, especially the "arrogant" and "condenxcending". I mean, a team with Happy on should then be hated by such a large margin. But they do not. The Fnatic hate is pure bandwagoning and the general very low age of CSGO players.
And it has just become a "thing" in CS to hate fnatic.

ihasaKAROT: "Wish people would stop wasting their lives on finding flaws in others"
ArtyK
Profile Joined June 2011
France3144 Posts
August 28 2015 13:22 GMT
#19338
On August 28 2015 21:54 Ota Solgryn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2015 21:03 Nagisama wrote:
On August 28 2015 20:36 b3nd3r wrote:
I don't like a team just because they are playing best at the moment, in any sport. Also this would be an retarded behaviour in general.
I don't like them because to me they appear as arrogant and condescending cod-kids who don't care about respect towards others. And the "hype-vid" just nailed it.
It has also nothing to do with high-level play, I love watching this class of play (but always keep in mind that the whole cs:go pro scene is on amphetamines like Ritalin...oh yea I forgot that so many suffer from ADHD xD )

I don't know where people are getting these "arrogant" and "condescending" opinions of the current fnatic from. They literally don't talk shit to other people, or start any random ass drama/flame wars on twitter. Some of them barely tweet.

Regarding the shitty hype video, you can hardly blame the players for something fnatic's PR/marketing department came up with and the players had to go along because it's part of their jobs.


Exactly. I do not get the fucking hate either, especially the "arrogant" and "condenxcending". I mean, a team with Happy on should then be hated by such a large margin. But they do not. The Fnatic hate is pure bandwagoning and the general very low age of CSGO players.
And it has just become a "thing" in CS to hate fnatic.



Ignoring those people is the only thing we can do. Trying to understand people with a nonsense attitude can't be done.
This argument could go on forever because of that. Either they'll understand one day that's it's not okay to boo the best team in the world, or they won't, whatever.
Sup dood ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KiWiKaKi | SLush | uThermal | PtitDrogo | SortOf | Clem ~ "I told my mom she should vote for me in Nation Wars, she said 'I dunno, I kinda want Finland to win'" – Luolis ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NScWV9h8k#t=1h01m
TL+ Member
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
August 28 2015 13:43 GMT
#19339
Let's talk about happy things instead of sad things

FaceIT's FPL is one of the greatest things to happen to CS. Watching the pros play against each other on twitch is fun :D
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
August 28 2015 13:56 GMT
#19340
Yea that was brilliant decision to implement that by Faceit.
Prev 1 965 966 967 968 969 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1329
ComeBackTV 486
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2290
IndyStarCraft 131
Rex130
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 29
Mong 26
Yoon 24
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva762
Fuzer 167
420jenkins134
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 177
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King98
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 21m
Stellar Fest
22h 21m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.