• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8635 users

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Page 906

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 904 905 906 907 908 1121 Next
GoShox
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1847 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-17 08:13:03
April 17 2015 08:11 GMT
#18101
Played a MM game where the other team had a very obvious wall hacker. I played B on Dust 2, and every time I crossed, I'd choose a different way.. and still get killed or hit by an AWP. He was prefiring people, stuff like that.

So, to apparently counter him, two people on my team turned on their hacks, one being a wall hack and the other being a lag hack. So like does everyone that plays this game have a freaking hack on their computer to use at anytime? Seriously rofl

Becoming more and more obvious to me why people hate MM. After that game I have no desire to play it anymore unless I'm playing with friends for fun. I don't get hackers too often but after stuff like that, what's the point? Probably the least fun I've had playing a video game in my life (excluding all the times I got cheesed by Peruvians in BW)
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
April 17 2015 08:19 GMT
#18102
On April 17 2015 15:43 Varanice wrote:
Just got promoted to MG1 woot. :D Took me 4.5 months to get out of silver, and 4.5 months to get out of nova. haha.


You and me both! Congratz! Feels good to be out of the Novas doesn't it?
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
April 17 2015 08:55 GMT
#18103
On April 16 2015 16:55 iXphobos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 15:32 climax wrote:
That sawed-off and swag-7 look great. If I'm lucky, I'll get that AK but highly unlikely.

New AK is blue rarity. So it shouldn't be expensive at all.

yeah if you're patient and wait maybe a month, it should drop down a lot from its current price
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Fleetfeet
Profile Blog Joined May 2014
Canada2836 Posts
April 17 2015 09:30 GMT
#18104
Yeah, I got a chroma 2 case, sold it for 13 bucks, and intend to buy a stattrak AK and maybe one 'dem AWPs, in a month or so, if they drop low enough.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
April 18 2015 00:02 GMT
#18105
WHERE IS OUR AWESOME MOMENTS THREAD?

Yesterday bought and opened 2 chroma #2 cases, Ak + Ak ST (FT both times)

Today - Ranked up to MGE for first time (FUCK YEAH) and then got the most epic drunk 5k of my LIFE like 2 minutes ago, i defused and headshot some guy at the exact same moment lmao.
Useless wet fish.
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
April 18 2015 00:14 GMT
#18106
hope you sold it immediately
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
April 18 2015 00:17 GMT
#18107
Ofc lmao
Useless wet fish.
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-18 00:34:09
April 18 2015 00:33 GMT
#18108
On April 17 2015 18:30 Fleetfeet wrote:
Yeah, I got a chroma 2 case, sold it for 13 bucks, and intend to buy a stattrak AK and maybe one 'dem AWPs, in a month or so, if they drop low enough.


You're lucky. I got one as well ~4 hours ago and it already dropped to 'just' 3.50 euros. Still easy money I guess, for a case.
Battery
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland18 Posts
April 18 2015 01:04 GMT
#18109
PPL still using HLTV.org? I'm so bored to that site. I mean, Cup and Tournament pages are so hard to read, almost impossible to get any information about going on cups and tournaments. I've been dreaming last 6 months that TL would start to show CS:GO tournaments and cups same way they do with sc2, would save world of trouble. Or is there some better website to check this? Not to mention everytime I "accidentally" pop some forum open in hltv I get atleast 1month worth of nightmares.

Just wanted to know if anyone here thinks the same, and would you prefer CS:GO tournaments in wikipedia over hltv?
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5044 Posts
April 18 2015 07:51 GMT
#18110
Idk if this is the right thread, but any US west coast players here? I haven't been able to find a game where I didn't have 100 ping in the last two days, very odd. Anyone else getting this?
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-18 07:53:01
April 18 2015 07:52 GMT
#18111
When soloqueueing I always have my ping set to 80 at the highest. Are you soloqueueing?

On April 18 2015 10:04 Battery wrote:
PPL still using HLTV.org? I'm so bored to that site. I mean, Cup and Tournament pages are so hard to read, almost impossible to get any information about going on cups and tournaments. I've been dreaming last 6 months that TL would start to show CS:GO tournaments and cups same way they do with sc2, would save world of trouble. Or is there some better website to check this? Not to mention everytime I "accidentally" pop some forum open in hltv I get atleast 1month worth of nightmares.

Just wanted to know if anyone here thinks the same, and would you prefer CS:GO tournaments in wikipedia over hltv?

Yeah, HLTV can be a nightmare to navigate around. Dunno of any better sites atm though. :<
Writer
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5044 Posts
April 18 2015 07:54 GMT
#18112
On April 18 2015 16:52 Souma wrote:
When soloqueueing I always have my ping set to 80 at the highest. Are you soloqueueing?



Normally no, I normally play with one or two friends. It's only on my LE account I get this problem, I get west coast on my mg2 account perfectly fine.

Just really weird that the past two days have been like this. Maybe something is wrong with the routing somewhere.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
April 18 2015 07:56 GMT
#18113
Possibe they just put you on an East Coast server 'cause not enough people around LE are playing on West Coast at the time or something? Dunno.
Writer
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5044 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-18 07:59:15
April 18 2015 07:58 GMT
#18114
Like I said, it's weird that it's only been the past two days.

Maybe my friends got their routing screwed up, idk. Just curious thx for input. Maybe I'll play a solo game and see. It's been a while anyway.

Maybe I should find some TL's to play with, lol.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
April 18 2015 08:56 GMT
#18115
On April 18 2015 16:58 Introvert wrote:
Like I said, it's weird that it's only been the past two days.

Maybe my friends got their routing screwed up, idk. Just curious thx for input. Maybe I'll play a solo game and see. It's been a while anyway.

Maybe I should find some TL's to play with, lol.


Check your mm_dedicated_search_maxping value in console. Lower it to make sure you only connect to servers with lower ping.
Introvert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States5044 Posts
April 18 2015 09:26 GMT
#18116
We lowered it down to 80 and couldn't find a game. It even gave us the "no servers within ping range" or whatever that message is. Very strange.
"But, as the conservative understands it, modification of the rules should always reflect, and never impose, a change in the activities and beliefs of those who are subject to them, and should never on any occasion be so great as to destroy the ensemble."
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
April 18 2015 09:40 GMT
#18117
Wow yeah that is pretty bad. Either a server issue on the west coast or your routing/ISP, as you said. Definitely find people on TL to play with, though, much better than soloqueueing
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
April 18 2015 15:07 GMT
#18118
Woohoo finally got MG1! (After a completely random game that ended up in a tie with 1 leave on each side).
LiquipediaWanderer
NihiLStarcraft
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Denmark1413 Posts
April 18 2015 15:28 GMT
#18119
Gratz and welcome to the club! Do you have a team or do you soloQ?
lastpuritan
Profile Joined December 2014
United States540 Posts
April 18 2015 17:24 GMT
#18120
There was a huge ban wave, accounts with 3.000 hours / knives are banned.
Prev 1 904 905 906 907 908 1121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 554
Railgan 60
MindelVK 27
Codebar 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68105
Calm 10777
Bisu 2428
FanTaSy 857
Stork 731
Rush 560
soO 486
firebathero 213
Snow 179
Last 176
[ Show more ]
Mind 100
Light 98
hero 95
Pusan 78
Sharp 65
Sea.KH 56
Free 44
ToSsGirL 41
Trap 39
Hm[arnc] 34
Mong 33
Bale 33
Sexy 24
Aegong 21
zelot 16
HiyA 15
yabsab 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
Shine 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Rock 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Terrorterran 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6951
Dendi889
Counter-Strike
fl0m3652
byalli787
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
gofns38757
singsing2344
B2W.Neo568
Liquid`RaSZi418
Beastyqt269
Pyrionflax248
Happy197
Hui .116
Trikslyr48
Chillindude15
Mlord2
Khaldor0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 103
• Response 8
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV500
League of Legends
• Jankos3031
• Nemesis2955
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1381
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 44m
OSC
9h 44m
Replay Cast
9h 44m
OSC
22h 44m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.