It took me some 10 minutes to figure things out just for the first part, and like another 10 for the next part...though i felt stupid when I finally got it XD
edit: holy crap, he got it so quickly o_O
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
blahman3344
United States2015 Posts
June 26 2011 03:11 GMT
#1341
It took me some 10 minutes to figure things out just for the first part, and like another 10 for the next part...though i felt stupid when I finally got it XD edit: holy crap, he got it so quickly o_O | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
June 26 2011 03:16 GMT
#1342
fuck fuck fuck faaaack | ||
|
MonsieurGrimm
Canada2441 Posts
June 26 2011 03:28 GMT
#1343
| ||
|
echO [W]
United States1495 Posts
June 26 2011 03:38 GMT
#1344
I vote one of those cheesy Leisure Suit Larry games. | ||
|
DonaldLee
586 Posts
June 26 2011 03:46 GMT
#1345
| ||
|
TealLurker
United States791 Posts
June 26 2011 03:52 GMT
#1346
| ||
|
Coriolis
United States1152 Posts
June 26 2011 03:52 GMT
#1347
| ||
|
Aurdon
United States2007 Posts
June 26 2011 03:55 GMT
#1348
Open this sound instead: | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51538 Posts
June 26 2011 04:03 GMT
#1349
nooo do one more! | ||
|
flamewheel
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 26 2011 04:03 GMT
#1350
| ||
|
igotmyown
United States4291 Posts
June 26 2011 04:04 GMT
#1351
"How do I stop this? How do I..." | ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11792 Posts
June 26 2011 04:07 GMT
#1352
| ||
|
Toadesstern
Germany16350 Posts
June 26 2011 04:12 GMT
#1353
Everytime he undid the portals to get back up instead of going back through the portals I died a little inside ![]() | ||
|
DonaldLee
586 Posts
June 26 2011 04:19 GMT
#1354
On June 26 2011 13:12 Toadesstern wrote: you guys remember the situations where he screwed and turned out to end up 2 levels below because of serious jump failing? Everytime he undid the portals to get back up instead of going back through the portals I died a little inside ![]() He seems to be going through the game with zero thought whatsoever, which means not giving a shit about using the right color portal to advance without having to redo all his portals. Seems he's at about 5 hours 40 minutes so far. My first time through the game I finished 40 minutes ago. Or an hour and forty minutes ago, I forget if I finished in 4 hours or 5. | ||
|
Torte de Lini
Germany38463 Posts
June 26 2011 07:32 GMT
#1355
On June 26 2011 13:19 DonaldLee wrote: Show nested quote + On June 26 2011 13:12 Toadesstern wrote: you guys remember the situations where he screwed and turned out to end up 2 levels below because of serious jump failing? Everytime he undid the portals to get back up instead of going back through the portals I died a little inside ![]() He seems to be going through the game with zero thought whatsoever, which means not giving a shit about using the right color portal to advance without having to redo all his portals. Seems he's at about 5 hours 40 minutes so far. My first time through the game I finished 40 minutes ago. Or an hour and forty minutes ago, I forget if I finished in 4 hours or 5. It's physically impossible to finish the game in 4 hours. | ||
|
Teton
France1656 Posts
June 26 2011 07:51 GMT
#1356
edit :y | ||
|
Hydro
Canada153 Posts
June 26 2011 07:52 GMT
#1357
| ||
|
whiteLotus
1833 Posts
June 26 2011 08:34 GMT
#1358
| ||
|
nitdkim
1264 Posts
June 26 2011 09:23 GMT
#1359
| ||
|
keioh
France1099 Posts
June 26 2011 09:24 GMT
#1360
On June 26 2011 16:32 Torte de Lini wrote: Show nested quote + On June 26 2011 13:19 DonaldLee wrote: On June 26 2011 13:12 Toadesstern wrote: you guys remember the situations where he screwed and turned out to end up 2 levels below because of serious jump failing? Everytime he undid the portals to get back up instead of going back through the portals I died a little inside ![]() He seems to be going through the game with zero thought whatsoever, which means not giving a shit about using the right color portal to advance without having to redo all his portals. Seems he's at about 5 hours 40 minutes so far. My first time through the game I finished 40 minutes ago. Or an hour and forty minutes ago, I forget if I finished in 4 hours or 5. It's physically impossible to finish the game in 4 hours. http://speeddemosarchive.com/Portal.html Yes, 4 hours is so long, it's physically impossible ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8723 Day[9].tv462 WinterStarcraft399 C9.Mang0236 Livibee161 Sick126 Maynarde122 ViBE94 ArmadaUGS44 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|