On June 19 2011 13:49 Yergidy wrote:
Am I the only one who almost instantly thought to break the tube with the rocket?
Am I the only one who almost instantly thought to break the tube with the rocket?
no, i was right there w/ you
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
Meser87
United States476 Posts
On June 19 2011 13:49 Yergidy wrote: Show nested quote + On June 19 2011 13:44 Tabbris wrote: On June 19 2011 13:42 JeeJee wrote: Ah this jump. I can't fault him here if he takes a while. I didn't figure out you had to blow up the tube at all. I picked up a lot of random shit (boxes, harddrives etc) myself and stacked them up for a makeshift cube when I went through here, lol. Same here man i was stuck on that part for like 30mins and was the one time i cheated in portal and how to look up how to do it. It was really bullshit how your supposed to think it would break it Am I the only one who almost instantly thought to break the tube with the rocket? no, i was right there w/ you | ||
|
GrapeD
Canada679 Posts
| ||
|
HawaiianPig
Canada5155 Posts
| ||
|
TrueRedemption
United States313 Posts
| ||
|
nataziel
Australia1455 Posts
| ||
|
MoonBear
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
| ||
|
Flakes
United States3125 Posts
| ||
|
FliedLice
Germany7494 Posts
| ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11801 Posts
| ||
|
Irave
United States9965 Posts
On June 19 2011 13:52 Meser87 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 19 2011 13:49 Yergidy wrote: On June 19 2011 13:44 Tabbris wrote: On June 19 2011 13:42 JeeJee wrote: Ah this jump. I can't fault him here if he takes a while. I didn't figure out you had to blow up the tube at all. I picked up a lot of random shit (boxes, harddrives etc) myself and stacked them up for a makeshift cube when I went through here, lol. Same here man i was stuck on that part for like 30mins and was the one time i cheated in portal and how to look up how to do it. It was really bullshit how your supposed to think it would break it Am I the only one who almost instantly thought to break the tube with the rocket? no, i was right there w/ you He has been shooting everything so far, I was certain he was going to get that instantly. | ||
|
Crazyeyes
Canada1342 Posts
| ||
|
EvilTeletubby
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
On June 19 2011 13:54 TrueRedemption wrote: We're gonna need a lot of chairs for this part... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah ROFL - he just said he doesn't have enough chairs. Are you Jesus? | ||
|
GrapeD
Canada679 Posts
| ||
|
Jyvblamo
Canada13788 Posts
| ||
|
Islandsnake
United States679 Posts
| ||
|
BadWithNames
United States441 Posts
| ||
|
JeeJee
Canada5652 Posts
loool | ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11801 Posts
| ||
|
LoLAdriankat
United States4307 Posts
| ||
|
Navillus
United States1188 Posts
On June 19 2011 13:55 Islandsnake wrote: Going to need alot of chairs for this one...I hope he stacks up all the robots He, he tried *falls out of seat laughing* | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|