iSky-v
Barb
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
iSkyv
United States27 Posts
iSky-v Barb | ||
|
theriv
United States149 Posts
| ||
|
Flatwound
United States14 Posts
Such a sick game! Edit: Playing from America. | ||
|
Scorch
Austria3371 Posts
| ||
|
Sc2ggRise
United States607 Posts
speaking of which, who's ready for some a4 nm?? | ||
|
sixduck
United States301 Posts
| ||
|
Aprikosen
Sweden53 Posts
| ||
|
KurtistheTurtle
United States1966 Posts
| ||
|
Ferommor
Canada2 Posts
| ||
|
Goldfish
2230 Posts
| ||
|
KurtistheTurtle
United States1966 Posts
| ||
|
dragoonkf
Singapore1256 Posts
edit: im at lvl 27, and i just won the 1st jugg, but the 2nd jugg just raped me so bad =/. Any 1 playing right now ? will be on tl act 2 | ||
|
Alventenie
United States2147 Posts
On January 09 2011 18:45 Gold Fish wrote: I'm curious, how often do you get to play 8 (or at least 5+) player games in this mod? the other day i ran into 4 or 5 games with 6+ people. Nearly all the A1 hell games i played ended up being 8 players, and running my sorc/zon in normal i frequently get 6-8 players in games (my sorc we had 8 people run for like 3-4 hours) | ||
|
Sc2ggRise
United States607 Posts
On January 09 2011 06:42 KurtistheTurtle wrote: If any of you higher level players find good weapons, I'm a lvl 49 barb and I'm struggling hard. I'll take any handouts i got a couple of things for you if you want, msg me on Rise | ||
|
TheBJ
Bulgaria906 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Corr
Denmark796 Posts
On January 10 2011 23:27 TheBJ wrote: I love this mode , but god damn undeads are annoying when u are playing a ww barb ![]() Aside from the leeching issue I can recommend crafting a holy armor for the sanctuary aura. It sets the physical resistance of all nearby undeads to 0% which makes getting rid of them alot faster. | ||
|
Djagulingu
Germany3605 Posts
Thank you dude. Aside from that, I am in act 3 right now and 39 level. I have no quests completed except first one right now. @TheBJ I hate undeads as well, fucking stupid undeads. I actually started collecting angelic set for those idiots. @Corr Can you decide which aura you can get when crafting a holy aura? I am considering to craft for fanaticism aura but well.. EDIT: nvm @Corr, the aura isn't random. | ||
|
dragoonkf
Singapore1256 Posts
| ||
|
Corr
Denmark796 Posts
![]() I'll help you out with equipment or w/e in return! | ||
|
Sc2ggRise
United States607 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle FanTaSy BeSt Horang2 Soma Last Sexy Zeus Pusan [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games B2W.Neo874 Beastyqt645 byalli393 Mlord389 Livibee212 Hui .182 ArmadaUGS119 Mew2King67 QueenE52 KnowMe1 |
|
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
|
|
|