• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:50
CEST 23:50
KST 06:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8081 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 58

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 405 Next
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 11:13:47
December 30 2010 10:31 GMT
#1141
An updated version of the OP is on page 51 so just refer to there. Anyone think I should try to get this topic closed and start a new one so I can constantly update it?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163307&currentpage=51#1001
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
December 30 2010 10:34 GMT
#1142
On December 30 2010 17:21 Wingding wrote:
They used to be the greatest exp from 40-80 after bb but nexon fixed their exp along with other mobs in singapore/malaysia.

Anyone still need to do the zakum prequests? Need a party to do the first part.


I'm down to do it with you? I think I'm over 50. Or I might be soon.

..I think.

Anyone have a suggestion on where I should train? I think I'm a level 50 Thunderbreaker. Maybe 40something.
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
December 30 2010 10:58 GMT
#1143
I'm up for Zak prequests too
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
December 30 2010 11:05 GMT
#1144
The first part doesn't require a party at all but it'll go by faster with one for sure. The second part is a jq so that's a solo activity. The last part you'll need the higher level people to help you with. I linked to a guide in my OP on page 51.
ace246
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia360 Posts
December 30 2010 11:16 GMT
#1145
For people who know the game in and out, are bowmen still abled to do any pq after big bang?
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
December 30 2010 11:18 GMT
#1146
On December 30 2010 20:16 ace246 wrote:
For people who know the game in and out, are bowmen still abled to do any pq after big bang?

I'm sure bowmen are able to do pqs but in general, nobody does any PQ anymore because it's just so much faster to grind. Leveling is really really easy up to about level 100.
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 12:55:37
December 30 2010 11:41 GMT
#1147
On December 30 2010 09:59 phyre112 wrote:
Does speed infusion work to break the fast (2) cap on weapons? If it does, it would increase the DPM on the shadowers and on Elvex, but if it doesn't then only warriors (and archers?) are getting benefit from it.

Either way, Zak himself is only level 110 according to HS, so I would think you can do some decent damage by 120. I've also been told that I can go to get my TT skillbook whenever. And at the rate we're leveling, there's going to be enough for two groups to zak pretty soon providing we have enough priests.

Speed infusion helps every class except thieves, and most mage skills. Warriors/Aran the most.

Actually I guess it does increase the dps of thieves slightly as well, since they don't have to cast their own booster ever lol...

Put in same party as wars/sairs/bows ftw?
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
December 30 2010 13:28 GMT
#1148
On December 30 2010 20:18 Demoninja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 20:16 ace246 wrote:
For people who know the game in and out, are bowmen still abled to do any pq after big bang?

I'm sure bowmen are able to do pqs but in general, nobody does any PQ anymore because it's just so much faster to grind. Leveling is really really easy up to about level 100.


Apart from the first CPQ which is amazing for classes with a mobbing skill.
Also people are still occasionally gathering up to do LudiPQ for the glasses.
No I'm never serious.
AlissyXOXO
Profile Joined June 2010
United States49 Posts
December 30 2010 16:13 GMT
#1149
Someone add me to the guild =( I'm AlissyXO because someone took AlissyXOXO
Alissy from IRC ^_^
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 16:23:24
December 30 2010 16:22 GMT
#1150
On December 30 2010 20:41 Butigroove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 30 2010 09:59 phyre112 wrote:
Does speed infusion work to break the fast (2) cap on weapons? If it does, it would increase the DPM on the shadowers and on Elvex, but if it doesn't then only warriors (and archers?) are getting benefit from it.

Either way, Zak himself is only level 110 according to HS, so I would think you can do some decent damage by 120. I've also been told that I can go to get my TT skillbook whenever. And at the rate we're leveling, there's going to be enough for two groups to zak pretty soon providing we have enough priests.

Speed infusion helps every class except thieves, and most mage skills. Warriors/Aran the most.

Actually I guess it does increase the dps of thieves slightly as well, since they don't have to cast their own booster ever lol...

Put in same party as wars/sairs/bows ftw?

Speed infusion does not help bowmasters. Hurricane is unaffected by all att speed modifiers, including weapon speed and bow booster.

AlissyXOXO, whisper one of the Jr. Masters in game to get an invite.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
jtbem
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1404 Posts
December 30 2010 16:37 GMT
#1151
so...who wants to do the zak jp for me :|
aka Sowelulol
Marcjuh
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands25 Posts
December 30 2010 17:04 GMT
#1152
Made a new character going to become a Hero
I'm from Europe
please add me to the guild: HeroNunchin
Wingding
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada56 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-31 00:12:32
December 30 2010 20:33 GMT
#1153
Would anyone like to do the zakum jq for me? :D
EDIT: Nevermind, finally finished. Took around 4 hours lol.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 30 2010 22:55 GMT
#1154
On December 31 2010 05:33 Wingding wrote:
Would anyone like to do the zakum jq for me? :D

Rofl, the JQ is pretty lame, no lies. No worries, there are plenty of people who couldn't jump it themselves. *coughprofitcough5seacough*
God Bless
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
December 30 2010 23:07 GMT
#1155
Took Fivesea a few hours, but he did it himself lol.
Priphea
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 23:38:50
December 30 2010 23:09 GMT
#1156
I smash jump quests, blindfolded.

Okay maybe not blindfolded... the Zakum one is a bitch though.

I think I'd still rather do it than B3 though. Hate b3...


edit: lol there is a hack out that lets WH summon any monster they want.
if you summon Pink BEan, the buff you get is like a free Onyx Apple lol.... but if you see HT or Zakum in Fm, that's why.
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
December 30 2010 23:46 GMT
#1157
Decided to join! (Demethos)
I am severely outdated in terms of this game and will need tons of help.
Probably making a regular priest->bishop since that's the class I'm most familiar with.

Feel free to whisper me and add to friends/guild (accept me >_<).
IGN: OpShot1
[TLMS] REBOOT
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 30 2010 23:51 GMT
#1158
On December 31 2010 08:07 Kamille wrote:
Took Fivesea a few hours, but he did it himself lol.

Oh shit really? Oh nvm, l10f just jumped for Profit.
God Bless
pahndah
Profile Joined August 2009
1193 Posts
December 31 2010 02:41 GMT
#1159
I was a master of JQs when I played in BetaMS. Once I hit 70 I shall see what all this fuss is about.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 31 2010 03:06 GMT
#1160
On December 31 2010 11:41 pahndah wrote:
I was a master of JQs when I played in BetaMS. Once I hit 70 I shall see what all this fuss is about.

We'll see. We'll see.

Taking bets on whether or not he becomes the next Wonkman/EcoHam.
God Bless
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
NeuroSwarm 139
Nina 103
ViBE51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13861
910 70
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever299
canceldota113
League of Legends
Doublelift2764
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4607
Other Games
summit1g3891
fl0m1136
FrodaN954
olofmeister802
C9.Mang0327
Liquid`Hasu321
Livibee198
ToD185
UpATreeSC63
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 23 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 31
• poizon28 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• RyuSc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21606
• WagamamaTV547
League of Legends
• Scarra818
Other Games
• imaqtpie1026
• Shiphtur489
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.