• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:58
CEST 02:58
KST 09:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8931 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 55

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 405 Next
R2D2C3PO
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada105 Posts
December 24 2010 05:08 GMT
#1081
On December 24 2010 13:59 Wingding wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2010 13:32 R2D2C3PO wrote:
Haven't played in 5 years, going to start assassin, can you guys help me when I'm starting up?

I'm sure the guild can help you out a bit on throwing stars. There seems to be a surplus of Steelies lying around.


Nice, nice, so I just pm someone on here to join?
Shivaz
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1783 Posts
December 24 2010 05:48 GMT
#1082
yeah pm me zavihs i am online atm
Osc Fritos
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2 Posts
December 24 2010 06:12 GMT
#1083
Sadly, I didn't see this thread when I just started playing again 3 days ago, otherwise I would've join Demethos. I choose el nido...

Anyway, I decided to become a slinger, and I'm having trouble. Not leveling or money trouble, but equip wise, I don't know where to get anything, lol. Currently level 45 using a maple gun and the level 25 overall...both clean. Where do you get the level 45 gun (Dunno what it's called xD) and a better overall, as well as split bullets? or mighty bullets? Hurray for a bunch of questions, lol. Sorry but ever since the BB patch everything has confuzzled me.

I think I might just wait till 50 then maker all my own gear, but that costs a lot, and I'm poor atm, 400k, so that probably won't happen. xD

And also I found a level 50 mechanic equip while training, I didn't even know they dropped yet. But yeah, that's about it. I might re-make in deme just to join you guys though, not sure if I feel like doing that just yet.
You lost the game.
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
December 24 2010 06:17 GMT
#1084
Paypal/Maplestoryer drama is way more interesting than the actual game right now I'll let you guys know how that goes.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-24 06:24:48
December 24 2010 06:23 GMT
#1085
On December 24 2010 15:12 Osc Fritos wrote:
Sadly, I didn't see this thread when I just started playing again 3 days ago, otherwise I would've join Demethos. I choose el nido...

Anyway, I decided to become a slinger, and I'm having trouble. Not leveling or money trouble, but equip wise, I don't know where to get anything, lol. Currently level 45 using a maple gun and the level 25 overall...both clean. Where do you get the level 45 gun (Dunno what it's called xD) and a better overall, as well as split bullets? or mighty bullets? Hurray for a bunch of questions, lol. Sorry but ever since the BB patch everything has confuzzled me.

I think I might just wait till 50 then maker all my own gear, but that costs a lot, and I'm poor atm, 400k, so that probably won't happen. xD

And also I found a level 50 mechanic equip while training, I didn't even know they dropped yet. But yeah, that's about it. I might re-make in deme just to join you guys though, not sure if I feel like doing that just yet.

Why not just reroll with us? We have billions of handmedown items, and it's just more fun playing with others. Vastly easier with people to get equips, skillbooks, etc.

And Gummy, do tell us.
God Bless
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-24 06:29:04
December 24 2010 06:28 GMT
#1086
On December 24 2010 15:12 Osc Fritos wrote:
Sadly, I didn't see this thread when I just started playing again 3 days ago, otherwise I would've join Demethos. I choose el nido...

Anyway, I decided to become a slinger, and I'm having trouble. Not leveling or money trouble, but equip wise, I don't know where to get anything, lol. Currently level 45 using a maple gun and the level 25 overall...both clean. Where do you get the level 45 gun (Dunno what it's called xD) and a better overall, as well as split bullets? or mighty bullets? Hurray for a bunch of questions, lol. Sorry but ever since the BB patch everything has confuzzled me.

I think I might just wait till 50 then maker all my own gear, but that costs a lot, and I'm poor atm, 400k, so that probably won't happen. xD

And also I found a level 50 mechanic equip while training, I didn't even know they dropped yet. But yeah, that's about it. I might re-make in deme just to join you guys though, not sure if I feel like doing that just yet.

after level 50, you usually need to depend on buying equips from other players.

hunting for equips in big bang is tough, because often you have no clue what mobs have the drops what you want, and neither does hidden-street.com

pm a jr for an invite to the clan, lots of people have hand me downs, or train all day and get random equips piling up and will gladly give them to noobie members

beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Osc Fritos
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-24 06:56:03
December 24 2010 06:36 GMT
#1087
Ahh never mind, ignore this post. I'm just gonna stick with my slinger and have fun in el nido. :p
You lost the game.
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
December 25 2010 00:05 GMT
#1088
On December 24 2010 15:17 Gummy wrote:
Paypal/Maplestoryer drama is way more interesting than the actual game right now I'll let you guys know how that goes.


Yeh if you find some decent alternatives tell me
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
December 25 2010 04:47 GMT
#1089
On December 25 2010 09:05 BrTarolg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2010 15:17 Gummy wrote:
Paypal/Maplestoryer drama is way more interesting than the actual game right now I'll let you guys know how that goes.


Yeh if you find some decent alternatives tell me

nxmesos.com seems to work for the time being. The dude is super sketch though, and you need to make sure that he/she actually has stock before sending anything through paypal. Then, trade immediately before you lose sight of their character.

Also, do these transactions with a mule so that if you do end up in a dramatic situation where they decide to take your money and run, you can report them to paypal without fear of suicidal reprisal from the meso seller.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
AlissyXOXO
Profile Joined June 2010
United States49 Posts
December 25 2010 15:00 GMT
#1090
Sigh how lame is that? Can only xfer 1 mil mesos with a server transfer and it costs $25!!! I was going to move my assassin but I may have to rethink
Alissy from IRC ^_^
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-25 16:20:02
December 25 2010 16:19 GMT
#1091
It's not worth it unless you're like over 100 or you have great equips, and even then I'm not sure if it's worth it or not.
God Bless
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 25 2010 16:21 GMT
#1092
On December 26 2010 00:00 AlissyXOXO wrote:
Sigh how lame is that? Can only xfer 1 mil mesos with a server transfer and it costs $25!!! I was going to move my assassin but I may have to rethink


You can bring an inventory full of items, so just convert everything you have into things like GFA scrolls or 10 atk workgloves and then transfer. Of course, If you're less than level 110 or so, it's probably not worth your $25, and you should just re-roll with us. Levelling 1-70 takes a few days at most now.
XDawn
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
Canada4040 Posts
December 25 2010 17:10 GMT
#1093
I'm so joining after 26th! Count me in, I haven't Mapled in a long ass time but I'm certainly down for it - Will let you guys know of acc name and whatnot
Use it or lose it
Rebbies
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2 Posts
December 25 2010 18:01 GMT
#1094
New Priest to be at your service!
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
December 25 2010 22:37 GMT
#1095
Nexon: "Christmas is WHAT day???"
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
keeblur
Profile Joined April 2010
United States826 Posts
December 26 2010 00:01 GMT
#1096
On December 26 2010 07:37 Butigroove wrote:
Nexon: "Christmas is WHAT day???"


They forget to enable the 2X XP or something?
Isn't it ironic and selfish to say that God made man in his image, when God was made in man's image?
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-26 00:14:33
December 26 2010 00:14 GMT
#1097
Yup.

Hey I'm a Guardian.
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
December 26 2010 00:18 GMT
#1098
On December 26 2010 09:01 keeblur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2010 07:37 Butigroove wrote:
Nexon: "Christmas is WHAT day???"


They forget to enable the 2X XP or something?

Yeah no announcement or anything, just completely ignored it LOL
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 27 2010 05:10 GMT
#1099
On December 26 2010 09:18 Butigroove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2010 09:01 keeblur wrote:
On December 26 2010 07:37 Butigroove wrote:
Nexon: "Christmas is WHAT day???"


They forget to enable the 2X XP or something?

Yeah no announcement or anything, just completely ignored it LOL

Ehh, at least they made up for it today with 3 hours.
God Bless
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
December 27 2010 05:12 GMT
#1100
I would have preferred getting 5k nx or something so I can cube my pants some more.
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE175
SpeCial 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever581
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
Doublelift4735
Counter-Strike
taco 287
Other Games
summit1g7126
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0331
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV160
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP79
• poizon28 35
• davetesta23
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra785
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 2m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.