
Haha, no need to join me, Op. Between working 11 hour days, having terrible internets and keeping the girlfriend happy, I'll be lucky to get a couple of hours a week on MS. Like I said, very casual!
| Forum Index > General Games |
|
Nunger
Australia76 Posts
![]() Haha, no need to join me, Op. Between working 11 hour days, having terrible internets and keeping the girlfriend happy, I'll be lucky to get a couple of hours a week on MS. Like I said, very casual! | ||
|
ChEDo
Canada310 Posts
| ||
|
Demoninja
United States1190 Posts
| ||
|
kesrith
Germany393 Posts
On October 18 2014 08:18 Demoninja wrote: If I wanted to get in on hanging around, would I be allowed back into the TS :'( Just join us. OP needs more people to entertain him while he is "working". | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
kesrith
Germany393 Posts
On October 19 2014 06:58 TheEmulator wrote: I should hang out in the TS again, I'm idle in TS all day anyway. Channel still seems active too? It's pretty active during evening/ night US time. | ||
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
| ||
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
Courtesy of our kind Aussie friend Nunger. We have 2 online right now lol me and kes #TLMSrevival | ||
|
Zickzackzick
Taiwan99 Posts
| ||
|
phyre112
United States3090 Posts
Still playing mapleroyals v62 server. Can't bring myself to play a pay2win game. Or to learn what is basically a Kew game with the same graphics. Maybe I should install TS again. | ||
|
Nunger
Australia76 Posts
| ||
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
| ||
|
Nub4ever
Canada1981 Posts
Also, it's been like a week, peeps still play?+ | ||
|
lalib
United States58 Posts
Also 1 week until new leagues/patch 1.3 drops. | ||
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
Jonsa is back on MS and that means it's officially 3 active people... I think I'm active enough. | ||
|
JonsaBoy
Denmark457 Posts
| ||
|
sabas123
Netherlands3122 Posts
On December 13 2014 10:13 JonsaBoy wrote: I need people to play with during euro hours. Where's my euro boys? waiting for ms2^_^ | ||
|
| ||
|
Kyuukyuu
Canada6263 Posts
| ||
|
OpticalShot
Canada6330 Posts
BaM got buffed like mad I'm not even kidding | ||
| ||
Stellar Fest
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 Bisu Jaedong Mini EffOrt Light BeSt Soma [ Show more ] firebathero Hyuk Stork Snow Zeus Rush Last ggaemo ZerO Pusan Leta hero Killer sorry Mong Sharp Mind Bale Aegong Shinee Shine ToSsGirL soO Trap Sexy Terrorterran NotJumperer Yoon Free PianO HiyA JulyZerg Noble Sacsri zelot Icarus ajuk12(nOOB) League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns38745 singsing2193 olofmeister1477 B2W.Neo954 Mlord243 DeMusliM185 Livibee178 Liquid`VortiX122 Hui .117 Mew2King101 ArmadaUGS92 QueenE88 Chillindude18 Railgan12 ZerO(Twitch)12 fpsfer Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|