• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:33
CEST 19:33
KST 02:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9826 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 39

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 405 Next
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
December 07 2010 23:21 GMT
#761
Ahh new maps so confused, where are my favourite mobs T.T
No I'm never serious.
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
December 07 2010 23:30 GMT
#762
Oh sick, the update is done as soon as i get home, and all i have to do is patch. Thats some ee han timing right there.
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
Humbug
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States264 Posts
December 07 2010 23:39 GMT
#763
Oh great, guilds are gone... lol
What is an angel? Show me an angel and I shall paint one
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
December 07 2010 23:40 GMT
#764
On December 08 2010 08:30 Gao Xi wrote:
Oh sick, the update is done as soon as i get home, and all i have to do is patch. Thats some ee han timing right there.

No, Ee Han timing would've been if you had remotely started your patching while you were away from home so that when you got home you could just press the start button. Kind of like +1 upgrades in PvZ finishing when you have your zealot ball pushing out.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
December 07 2010 23:43 GMT
#765
Hi guys a note to everyone

Guilds are broken at the moment, DO NOT TRY TO MAKE A NEW TL GUILD - i will keep doing research and will gather people to remake when the whole thing is fixed!
Wingding
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada56 Posts
December 07 2010 23:47 GMT
#766
Incoming emergency server maintenance soon.
Mebu
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4 Posts
December 07 2010 23:57 GMT
#767
Are you guys still playing this? I wouldn't mind chilling with you guys on skype and in game messing around. I used to play this many many years ago.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
December 08 2010 00:31 GMT
#768
So I have to create a new character to reek the benefits of BB? Just got home, havent read anything and didnt patch my MS yet.

"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
December 08 2010 00:32 GMT
#769
Anddddd.... MS is offline.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Wingding
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada56 Posts
December 08 2010 00:45 GMT
#770
Just started up a Paladin-to-be. Hit me up, EcoHam.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 08 2010 01:21 GMT
#771
At work all night - can't get on to get my rings started =(. I'll probably have time to sneak in one, maybe two thanks to the fact that I live in EST, but this is rather unfortunate that the delay on nexon's part is causing me to not be able to partake in this event. I planned out a schedule to be free all morning, but I suppose I should have expected this.

Someone log onto my account and AFK for some time on there so I can get my rings. I know you all have eight PCs -_-.
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
December 08 2010 01:23 GMT
#772
Ugh I shouldnt have updated using their manual patcher....
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
December 08 2010 01:24 GMT
#773
On December 08 2010 10:21 phyre112 wrote:
At work all night - can't get on to get my rings started =(. I'll probably have time to sneak in one, maybe two thanks to the fact that I live in EST, but this is rather unfortunate that the delay on nexon's part is causing me to not be able to partake in this event. I planned out a schedule to be free all morning, but I suppose I should have expected this.

Someone log onto my account and AFK for some time on there so I can get my rings. I know you all have eight PCs -_-.


Only 6 :D
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-08 01:31:30
December 08 2010 01:24 GMT
#774
What problem are you having with the manual patcher? At first mine was bugging out and wouldn't let me open the game, but if you go into the C:/programs/nexon/maplestory folder and use the game launcher in there it worked just fine for me.

Also, I'm almost serious about having someone AFK for me. That ring is just TOO GOOD.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
December 08 2010 01:37 GMT
#775
So you can make a shit ton of characters, log onto MS at least once a day for 1 hour for the next 2 or so weeks. By then you should have a upgraded ring at level 17 that will be TRADABLE.

They need to fix that loophole, the market will be saturated with these ridiculous rings, Nexon fail.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
December 08 2010 01:48 GMT
#776
I found these Truckers that give 500 exp, for 2.6k hp each. They're in singapore
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
December 08 2010 01:51 GMT
#777
Truckers are mobby though.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Entertaining
Profile Joined September 2007
Canada793 Posts
December 08 2010 01:52 GMT
#778
dude truckers are fking broken for exp. level 48 give u 500 exp.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-08 02:11:40
December 08 2010 02:08 GMT
#779
That's gotta be actually be a mistake, 99% of monsters in that level range give ~130 EXP for the same HP that truckers have. But I'll be heading over there if the game isn't taken down for maintenance tonight.

Also, found another glitch. Crit's max level was lowered from 30 to 20 for assassins and I wasn't given back the extra 10 points. I only got my 13 points from the changes to first job skills (Dark sight + Keen Eyes). Didn't check anything on my brawler.

Uhhh....?

Sucks having been online for half an hour and now not being able to continue.
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
December 08 2010 02:11 GMT
#780
HAHAHA Suck it Roffle I forgot to post that.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 311
ProTech171
UpATreeSC 112
BRAT_OK 76
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3376
Bisu 1986
Soulkey 1066
EffOrt 649
Mini 419
Larva 396
ZerO 211
Dewaltoss 168
hero 95
Sharp 82
[ Show more ]
Mind 74
sorry 62
Shinee 58
Sea.KH 39
Barracks 35
Bale 26
Trap 26
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6153
Dendi1465
XaKoH 430
420jenkins345
League of Legends
Reynor70
Counter-Strike
fl0m4202
pashabiceps783
Fnx 663
x6flipin623
edward33
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Grubby2283
Liquid`RaSZi1575
FrodaN704
XBOCT262
Livibee189
TKL 131
C9.Mang0118
QueenE87
RotterdaM43
Mew2King34
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 63
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV622
League of Legends
• Nemesis3086
• TFBlade781
Other Games
• Shiphtur621
• imaqtpie417
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 27m
Patches Events
22h 27m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.