• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:20
CEST 09:20
KST 16:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9360 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 33

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 405 Next
Nazza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1654 Posts
December 03 2010 04:07 GMT
#641
dunno, maybe I should reroll battle mage or mechanic just to get the buffs.
No one ever remembers second place, eh? eh? GIVE ME COMMAND
Terranlisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Singapore1404 Posts
December 03 2010 05:18 GMT
#642
I cant find the TL maplestory channel in teamspeak
aka myheronoob
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
December 03 2010 05:19 GMT
#643
I seems that no new classes will be added on the 7th, just the 1st round balance changes

resistance is next

then reinforcment (mechanics) is after

But yeah looking forward to BB
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
December 03 2010 05:45 GMT
#644
On December 03 2010 14:18 MyHeroNoob wrote:
I cant find the TL maplestory channel in teamspeak

It should be by the other games like TL LoL, and TL Eve

They're gonna be releasing skill resets right?
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-03 06:41:57
December 03 2010 06:05 GMT
#645
I can't imagine them not releasing skill resets. How would it work if they didn't? Pre-Big Bang characters would have to keep their old skills? I don't think so. Also, everything I've read about Big Bang has said they are releasing skill resets, but now not AP resets.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
December 03 2010 06:14 GMT
#646
If they release AP reset that would be prettttty damn sweeet

Gogo everyone switch to 0 dex build lol

Nah im happy with my ap atm really but SP is awesome cause i can skip half of my early skills which i just no longer need lol
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
December 03 2010 16:08 GMT
#647
Man blackbelts only take 1700 points now. I might actually go around 30/70% dex on them.
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
December 03 2010 19:47 GMT
#648
On December 04 2010 01:08 Demoninja wrote:
Man blackbelts only take 1700 points now. I might actually go around 30/70% dex on them.

WHAT?!

When did blackbelts only take 1700 points
jtbem
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada1404 Posts
December 03 2010 21:24 GMT
#649
anyone able to get online? start game button is not working for me
aka Sowelulol
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 03 2010 22:05 GMT
#650
Try using the game launcher in the MS folder.
God Bless
TwoPac
Profile Joined October 2009
United States163 Posts
December 04 2010 03:41 GMT
#651
Yoo! I want in on this xD. Downloading game right now!
"I once contemplated suicide, but when I held that nine all I could see was my mama's eyes."
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
December 05 2010 01:48 GMT
#652
Is it gonna be significantly more expensive to roll a regular xbow if I start playing after BB?
Shivaz
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1783 Posts
December 05 2010 03:20 GMT
#653
yeahhhh
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
December 05 2010 08:15 GMT
#654
...Okay.

I've shared some details about my personal life with some of you guys, etc. Could someone who knows what I'm talking about PM me? I have something slightly amusing / personally compromising to show you. Helps if you have a Facebook.
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
TwoPac
Profile Joined October 2009
United States163 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-05 19:29:32
December 05 2010 19:10 GMT
#655
Twopac/KimYooShin1

I don't have skype or teamspeak sorry T_T.

Oh btw I'm on right now, so feel free to add me :D.
"I once contemplated suicide, but when I held that nine all I could see was my mama's eyes."
LaXerCannon
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada558 Posts
December 05 2010 19:19 GMT
#656
Sorry exams are this coming week, I'll be able to play on the friday.
Just keep swimming
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
December 06 2010 10:34 GMT
#657
End of the world today... Gonna login and check it out later 0.0
Elvex
Profile Joined August 2010
United States191 Posts
December 07 2010 06:52 GMT
#658
FFS.

I don't believe it. No more NX 2x. QQ

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/News.aspx?boardNo=100&contentNo=00AMg&pageIndex=1
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
December 07 2010 07:12 GMT
#659
Wow, I don't understand why they'd remove such a money making cash item.
God Bless
Nazza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1654 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-07 07:25:57
December 07 2010 07:24 GMT
#660
I don't know about you, but those Big Bang Events look juicy. Free ring with some epic stats, and the equivalent of a free Zhelm at lvl 70 (Dammit you have to reroll on one of the new servers).

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/Events.aspx?boardNo=200&contentNo=00AMS&pageIndex=1
No one ever remembers second place, eh? eh? GIVE ME COMMAND
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 334
Leta 125
Dewaltoss 111
sSak 53
Bale 33
Aegong 29
ZergMaN 28
NotJumperer 28
Noble 10
yabsab 10
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 566
Reynor39
Other Games
summit1g10453
olofmeister212
Sick204
Nina77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick765
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1379
• Stunt525
• Jankos469
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 41m
Replay Cast
15h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.