• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:07
CEST 02:07
KST 09:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7834 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 311

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 309 310 311 312 313 405 Next
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
January 10 2012 08:23 GMT
#6201
On January 10 2012 15:39 Kyuukyuu wrote:
guys how do I solo dojo it's too hard

It's hard because you can get 1/1'd and you're not allowed to use pots T_T
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
January 10 2012 08:48 GMT
#6202
On January 10 2012 17:23 Gummy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 15:39 Kyuukyuu wrote:
guys how do I solo dojo it's too hard

It's hard because you can get 1/1'd and you're not allowed to use pots T_T


i beat pap ez but then the last guy hit me through iframes somehow and i died
Drium
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States888 Posts
January 10 2012 11:11 GMT
#6203
[image loading]

Worst devil's dice yet.
KwanROLLLLLLLED
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
January 10 2012 11:54 GMT
#6204
On January 10 2012 17:48 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 17:23 Gummy wrote:
On January 10 2012 15:39 Kyuukyuu wrote:
guys how do I solo dojo it's too hard

It's hard because you can get 1/1'd and you're not allowed to use pots T_T


i beat pap ez but then the last guy hit me through iframes somehow and i died

Panda > Merc
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
January 10 2012 21:07 GMT
#6205
maplestory mechanical ceiling too high, i need AI autosurround and multi potion select
NinjoOb
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada128 Posts
January 10 2012 21:16 GMT
#6206
On January 10 2012 20:11 Drium wrote:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Worst devil's dice yet.



Yea devil dice has been nothing but trash for me too.


On January 11 2012 06:07 Kyuukyuu wrote:
maplestory mechanical ceiling too high, i need AI autosurround and multi potion select


Automine veins and automatic mob matching also plz.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
January 10 2012 23:02 GMT
#6207
On January 11 2012 06:16 NinjoOb wrote:
Automine veins and automatic mob matching also plz.

It's called BT.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 23:08:09
January 10 2012 23:06 GMT
#6208
On January 10 2012 17:02 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 16:19 Harem wrote:
On January 10 2012 15:39 Kyuukyuu wrote:
guys how do I solo dojo it's too hard

just ask yourself, "what would roffles do?"

and then do the opposite of that

Fuck you.


I actually lol'd.

OT: Pretty sure I won't be playing once I get back to school (or at best, very little) but I want to spend my mesos before I go back. 650m to blow, tips? Czak? HTP? % luk? Not going to bother with a new claw, I'll wait until I can actually afford a nice one.
Nunger
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia76 Posts
January 11 2012 03:06 GMT
#6209
On January 10 2012 15:22 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 01:34 Nunger wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:39 OpticalShot wrote:
MS Event #2: COMPLETE

Maximum points: 16 (teams) + 4 (Fantasy) + 3 (Flash or Stork) + 3 (JangBi or ZerO) = 26
Winner at: 18

18 WINNER: Nub4ever (8 team, 10 champions)

16: MrDudeMan, kgdns
15: kesrith, NinjoOb
14: OpticalShot
13: naonao, Neos, cape, Ame
12: Kyuukyuu, Yomi.Doom, jtbem
11: Enderbantoo
10: Daozzt, asLeep

I'll be logging on to give my portion of sponsor money.



Thanks Op, way to not even include me in the results list. What did I end up on?

I purposely omitted you so that you wouldn't be so embarrassed.
+ Show Spoiler +
8 points for you: 6 from teams and 2 from champion (I only counted your first one because you were only supposed to pick one of the TBLS and fill the other two spots with other people)


Bahahaha why would I be embarrased about results from random guesses about a game I don't follow?

Also, I don't know what TBLS stands for...
cape
Profile Joined May 2010
United States142 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-11 03:18:39
January 11 2012 03:18 GMT
#6210
On January 11 2012 12:06 Nunger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 15:22 OpticalShot wrote:
On January 10 2012 01:34 Nunger wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:39 OpticalShot wrote:
MS Event #2: COMPLETE

Maximum points: 16 (teams) + 4 (Fantasy) + 3 (Flash or Stork) + 3 (JangBi or ZerO) = 26
Winner at: 18

18 WINNER: Nub4ever (8 team, 10 champions)

16: MrDudeMan, kgdns
15: kesrith, NinjoOb
14: OpticalShot
13: naonao, Neos, cape, Ame
12: Kyuukyuu, Yomi.Doom, jtbem
11: Enderbantoo
10: Daozzt, asLeep

I'll be logging on to give my portion of sponsor money.



Thanks Op, way to not even include me in the results list. What did I end up on?

I purposely omitted you so that you wouldn't be so embarrassed.
+ Show Spoiler +
8 points for you: 6 from teams and 2 from champion (I only counted your first one because you were only supposed to pick one of the TBLS and fill the other two spots with other people)


Bahahaha why would I be embarrased about results from random guesses about a game I don't follow?

Also, I don't know what TBLS stands for...



leave. now.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-11 17:58:10
January 11 2012 03:49 GMT
#6211
+ Show Spoiler +
Get to almost end of jump quest. Maplestory has one of its inexplicable sudden shut downs.

RAGE.

EDIT: Luckily, I managed to redo it again (only three retries, yay).

Does anyone else have MS randomly quit on them? It happens to me maybe three or four times a day. Sometimes I decide to take a break (usually 20-30 mins) but not log out because I want to hold on to my exp or fortitude buff, but I get booted anyways. Other times,I come back and it's fine. I'm pretty sure it's not because of a DC as other things I have connected to the interwebz don't break down while I'm gone.

So far it hasn't been a huge issue (well, I had a moment of FUUUUUUU with the jumpquest), but I'm worried it'll eventually happen at a more critical moment.

I'm on Windows 7 64-bit, with 8GB ram and 2.3 ghz.



K, so my earlier complaints are unimportant. Demon Slayer is out, no cutscene problems. I got minor nerd chills from it as I'm a huge sucker for this kind of story line. Going to take a break from my Mercedes for this, lol. :D
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nunger
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia76 Posts
January 11 2012 15:53 GMT
#6212
On January 11 2012 12:18 cape wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 12:06 Nunger wrote:
On January 10 2012 15:22 OpticalShot wrote:
On January 10 2012 01:34 Nunger wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:39 OpticalShot wrote:
MS Event #2: COMPLETE

Maximum points: 16 (teams) + 4 (Fantasy) + 3 (Flash or Stork) + 3 (JangBi or ZerO) = 26
Winner at: 18

18 WINNER: Nub4ever (8 team, 10 champions)

16: MrDudeMan, kgdns
15: kesrith, NinjoOb
14: OpticalShot
13: naonao, Neos, cape, Ame
12: Kyuukyuu, Yomi.Doom, jtbem
11: Enderbantoo
10: Daozzt, asLeep

I'll be logging on to give my portion of sponsor money.



Thanks Op, way to not even include me in the results list. What did I end up on?

I purposely omitted you so that you wouldn't be so embarrassed.
+ Show Spoiler +
8 points for you: 6 from teams and 2 from champion (I only counted your first one because you were only supposed to pick one of the TBLS and fill the other two spots with other people)


Bahahaha why would I be embarrased about results from random guesses about a game I don't follow?

Also, I don't know what TBLS stands for...



leave. now.


Thanks for being useless, if you're going to post, at least tell me what it stands for while you're at it...
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-11 20:27:48
January 11 2012 20:26 GMT
#6213
On January 11 2012 12:18 cape wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 12:06 Nunger wrote:
On January 10 2012 15:22 OpticalShot wrote:
On January 10 2012 01:34 Nunger wrote:
On January 03 2012 04:39 OpticalShot wrote:
MS Event #2: COMPLETE

Maximum points: 16 (teams) + 4 (Fantasy) + 3 (Flash or Stork) + 3 (JangBi or ZerO) = 26
Winner at: 18

18 WINNER: Nub4ever (8 team, 10 champions)

16: MrDudeMan, kgdns
15: kesrith, NinjoOb
14: OpticalShot
13: naonao, Neos, cape, Ame
12: Kyuukyuu, Yomi.Doom, jtbem
11: Enderbantoo
10: Daozzt, asLeep

I'll be logging on to give my portion of sponsor money.



Thanks Op, way to not even include me in the results list. What did I end up on?

I purposely omitted you so that you wouldn't be so embarrassed.
+ Show Spoiler +
8 points for you: 6 from teams and 2 from champion (I only counted your first one because you were only supposed to pick one of the TBLS and fill the other two spots with other people)


Bahahaha why would I be embarrased about results from random guesses about a game I don't follow?

Also, I don't know what TBLS stands for...



leave. now.


I'm an SC2 noob and even I know that TBLS stands for TaekBangLeeSsang and it's Bisu, Stork, Jeadong and Flash (parts of their korean names). There's even a liquipedia article on it.

Also, who has invite privileges to the alt guild? I feel like we're going to be having a few new demon slayers that could use the spots, and it seems like no one else is online on those characters.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
January 11 2012 23:32 GMT
#6214
k Getting on to invite u nabs that aren't alrdy in etc... and Joker/Tarias still owe me 100m each :<
Dota 3hard5me
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
January 13 2012 04:22 GMT
#6215
Soul Eater for DS is like a vac hack. And I love it.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
January 13 2012 16:56 GMT
#6216
What's link skill for DS? Debating if I need to log in and level one
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-13 17:44:20
January 13 2012 17:43 GMT
#6217
On January 14 2012 01:56 Yomi.Doom wrote:
What's link skill for DS? Debating if I need to log in and level one


free 10% boss damage. I believe it does stack with +boss% on weapons, but I'm not sure if it's additive or a multiplier.

Price check on 3L HTP guys? also on 3L czak? Assume shit pot, rare, but still 3L.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
January 13 2012 19:27 GMT
#6218
On January 14 2012 02:43 phyre112 wrote:
free 10% boss damage. I believe it does stack with +boss% on weapons, but I'm not sure if it's additive or a multiplier.

Price check on 3L HTP guys? also on 3L czak? Assume shit pot, rare, but still 3L.


250-400m I would say
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-13 22:16:30
January 13 2012 22:15 GMT
#6219
With a demon slayer, are you meant to glide by holding the jump button?
That's how it is on my desktop, but on my laptop I can just tap the button once and I'll glide, so I can attack while gliding.
But I can't cancel the glide until I hit the ground, unlike on the desktop.

Chaos Lock is some OP BS btw.
No I'm never serious.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
January 14 2012 00:23 GMT
#6220
On January 14 2012 07:15 Nytefish wrote:
With a demon slayer, are you meant to glide by holding the jump button?
That's how it is on my desktop, but on my laptop I can just tap the button once and I'll glide, so I can attack while gliding.
But I can't cancel the glide until I hit the ground, unlike on the desktop.

Chaos Lock is some OP BS btw.

There are already scripts that abuse it. It pretty much is legit kami.
Prev 1 309 310 311 312 313 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings75
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE139
ProTech121
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
910 73
NaDa 22
Bale 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
canceldota165
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4625
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 431
C9.Mang0395
ToD61
PPMD29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP66
• poizon28 32
• davetesta12
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra957
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 53m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.