• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:23
CEST 20:23
KST 03:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9855 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 265

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 263 264 265 266 267 405 Next
MrDudeMan
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada973 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 18:44:05
September 25 2011 18:43 GMT
#5281
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Words cant describe how happy I am right now.
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
September 25 2011 20:46 GMT
#5282
Now get a czak. Normal zak is for nabs.
Janaki
Profile Joined September 2011
United States6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 05:39:54
September 25 2011 23:28 GMT
#5283
I've taken an interest in playing this game again and have decided to go as a thief class. Between the two advancements (assassins and bandits) which would be better to go as? I heard assassins are expensive and I was leaning towards that.

Edit: IGN is Jaynaki
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
September 26 2011 04:05 GMT
#5284
Can someone tell me what are the good classes nowadays???

I played MS in 08, but haven't played ever since. Now I am wondering what are the good classes to play, and how their statistics should be distributed. I am considering making my girlfriend into Maplestory... so I probably need two builds.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Also perhaps some suggestion as to which server to play on.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
September 26 2011 06:03 GMT
#5285
The guild or what is left of it plays on Demethos. All classes but pirates get a revamp soon that adds new skills and buffs them in general. I think the best revamp is for bowmen but iam not sure. Just pick anything that isn't a buccaneer or corsair.
Can't really say anything about thief classes cause I never played one but just judging by the skills I say bandits are more fun.Also I think bandits are much much more expensive than assasins because the supply of scrolls you can use for daggers is pretty low.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
September 26 2011 06:06 GMT
#5286
Thieves don't get a revamp either. Assassins suck at the moment.

We are on Demethos as stated in the first fucking paragraph of the opening post.

Google builds.
Nunger
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia76 Posts
September 26 2011 11:02 GMT
#5287
Thanks for the leech this morning QQ, I would have preferred to train, but apparently I can't handle that little sleep 2 nights running. ><

Can we arrange a time to do czak/VL either daily or on some days? If we make it say 8pm eastern it might be early enough to convince Sam to come along (and I could probably get up in time)...
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
September 26 2011 11:09 GMT
#5288
On September 26 2011 03:43 MrDudeMan wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Words cant describe how happy I am right now.

save that happiness till u have the helmet on your head lol
zerg da beast breh
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
September 26 2011 11:55 GMT
#5289
I see you guys are still keeping it strong haha ^.^

Btw i hope you havnt totally raped my account since i gave it for you guys to use lol
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
September 26 2011 12:39 GMT
#5290
On September 26 2011 08:28 Janaki wrote:
I've taken an interest in playing this game again and have decided to go as a thief class. Between the two advancements (assassins and bandits) which would be better to go as? I heard assassins are expensive and I was leaning towards that.

Edit: IGN is Jaynaki


On September 26 2011 13:05 Sufficiency wrote:
Can someone tell me what are the good classes nowadays???

I played MS in 08, but haven't played ever since. Now I am wondering what are the good classes to play, and how their statistics should be distributed. I am considering making my girlfriend into Maplestory... so I probably need two builds.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Also perhaps some suggestion as to which server to play on.


Answered by:

On September 26 2011 15:06 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Thieves don't get a revamp either. Assassins suck at the moment.

We are on Demethos as stated in the first fucking paragraph of the opening post.

Google builds.


And also PLEASE READ from the first post,

To join us, you must do all of the following:
1) read the rest of the OP
2) post your IGN in the thread
3) whisper a Jr. Master in-game

However, realize that if you register for the site just to join our MS guild, we can tell via post count + join date and retain the right to refuse certain things (eg. free helms) if you turn out to be a big douchebag. We do expect you to love e-sports and to be an active, contributive member in the TL forums as well.

On September 26 2011 20:55 BrTarolg wrote:
I see you guys are still keeping it strong haha ^.^

Btw i hope you havnt totally raped my account since i gave it for you guys to use lol


Haven't seen anybody log into your account / use your character for like 5 months. However, if you gave anything to naonao or sireeden, they got hacked (lol BT users) so you probably can't retrieve anything from them. That probably means Elvex might have got hacked too, but we don't know yet. Roffles I don't think got hacked, but he gave away 99% of his stuff to legit people (yay) so it probably doesn't matter.

Also QQ, I can get you out of the nether-abyss in MC, just let me know when you're on.
[TLMS] REBOOT
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
September 26 2011 13:18 GMT
#5291
I think i gave it to roffles, if he gave away all my big bang rings i will be disappoint
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
September 26 2011 15:00 GMT
#5292
On September 26 2011 22:18 BrTarolg wrote:
I think i gave it to roffles, if he gave away all my big bang rings i will be disappoint

Iam a proud owner of one of your rings.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-26 15:39:04
September 26 2011 15:38 GMT
#5293
Most of my shit's still with OnTimeOut.

And to be honest, I gave your stuff away cause well you weren't ever coming back.
God Bless
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
September 26 2011 16:07 GMT
#5294
On September 26 2011 20:02 Nunger wrote:
Thanks for the leech this morning QQ, I would have preferred to train, but apparently I can't handle that little sleep 2 nights running. ><

Can we arrange a time to do czak/VL either daily or on some days? If we make it say 8pm eastern it might be early enough to convince Sam to come along (and I could probably get up in time)...


Yea, I can come between 6est and 9est to help with hb if needed.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
September 26 2011 16:33 GMT
#5295
On September 27 2011 01:07 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2011 20:02 Nunger wrote:
Thanks for the leech this morning QQ, I would have preferred to train, but apparently I can't handle that little sleep 2 nights running. ><

Can we arrange a time to do czak/VL either daily or on some days? If we make it say 8pm eastern it might be early enough to convince Sam to come along (and I could probably get up in time)...


Yea, I can come between 6est and 9est to help with hb if needed.


Sam says help with HB when he really means outdamage everyone else combined.
Nunger
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia76 Posts
September 26 2011 17:17 GMT
#5296
On September 27 2011 01:07 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2011 20:02 Nunger wrote:
Thanks for the leech this morning QQ, I would have preferred to train, but apparently I can't handle that little sleep 2 nights running. ><

Can we arrange a time to do czak/VL either daily or on some days? If we make it say 8pm eastern it might be early enough to convince Sam to come along (and I could probably get up in time)...


Yea, I can come between 6est and 9est to help with hb if needed.


Won't be on at 8 tonight. But I be able to make it on around then later in the week if we can organise 6 people for that time.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
September 26 2011 17:40 GMT
#5297
On September 27 2011 01:33 Yomi.Doom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2011 01:07 xusam wrote:
On September 26 2011 20:02 Nunger wrote:
Thanks for the leech this morning QQ, I would have preferred to train, but apparently I can't handle that little sleep 2 nights running. ><

Can we arrange a time to do czak/VL either daily or on some days? If we make it say 8pm eastern it might be early enough to convince Sam to come along (and I could probably get up in time)...


Yea, I can come between 6est and 9est to help with hb if needed.


Sam says help with HB when he really means outdamage everyone else combined.

HBD joker!
[TLMS] REBOOT
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
September 26 2011 17:42 GMT
#5298
On September 27 2011 02:40 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2011 01:33 Yomi.Doom wrote:
On September 27 2011 01:07 xusam wrote:
On September 26 2011 20:02 Nunger wrote:
Thanks for the leech this morning QQ, I would have preferred to train, but apparently I can't handle that little sleep 2 nights running. ><

Can we arrange a time to do czak/VL either daily or on some days? If we make it say 8pm eastern it might be early enough to convince Sam to come along (and I could probably get up in time)...


Yea, I can come between 6est and 9est to help with hb if needed.


Sam says help with HB when he really means outdamage everyone else combined.

HBD joker!

Fuckin fail noob.
God Bless
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
September 26 2011 19:42 GMT
#5299
I feel really bad after hitting 100 and then having like no time
to play anymore, too busy with school... Boo chemistry. Sorry to hear about the people losin their stuff
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
September 26 2011 20:05 GMT
#5300
On September 27 2011 02:42 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2011 02:40 OpticalShot wrote:
On September 27 2011 01:33 Yomi.Doom wrote:
On September 27 2011 01:07 xusam wrote:
On September 26 2011 20:02 Nunger wrote:
Thanks for the leech this morning QQ, I would have preferred to train, but apparently I can't handle that little sleep 2 nights running. ><

Can we arrange a time to do czak/VL either daily or on some days? If we make it say 8pm eastern it might be early enough to convince Sam to come along (and I could probably get up in time)...


Yea, I can come between 6est and 9est to help with hb if needed.


Sam says help with HB when he really means outdamage everyone else combined.

HBD joker!

Fuckin fail noob.


KST is the ultimate troll for birthdays
Prev 1 263 264 265 266 267 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 610
UpATreeSC 134
JuggernautJason11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21421
firebathero 200
Rush 136
Dewaltoss 57
Sexy 28
Trap 20
Bale 16
Shine 15
yabsab 10
Djem5 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7665
qojqva1630
420jenkins149
monkeys_forever59
Counter-Strike
fl0m1545
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1931
crisheroes1133
Liquid`Hasu671
XaKoH 161
MindelVK14
Other Games
Grubby2539
Beastyqt764
ceh9761
FrodaN726
ArmadaUGS193
KnowMe153
Hui .148
byalli144
C9.Mang0133
QueenE106
Trikslyr71
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2288
League of Legends
• TFBlade1186
Other Games
• imaqtpie835
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 37m
Stellar Fest
18h 37m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.