• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:46
CEST 16:46
KST 23:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8611 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 262

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 405 Next
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
September 16 2011 21:20 GMT
#5221
All servers crashed lol. Scania + Windia population bars empty, pretty funny.
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
September 16 2011 23:55 GMT
#5222
NL forever weak. I'll never play again unless they super buff NLs
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
September 17 2011 00:41 GMT
#5223
On September 17 2011 02:08 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 02:06 xusam wrote:
On September 16 2011 22:41 OpticalShot wrote:
On September 16 2011 22:37 xusam wrote:
yea I'm still weakest even after 27atk VL gloves and 27atk VSS upgrades bringing me up to 70k range ... lol... MS is so expensive to play now, even having 130% str and 350 atk isnt enough lol...

lol WHAT
WTB uber gear. WTB WTB WTB
Sam you should have seen us do Czak ezpz the other day.


I lied. haha yea grats on czak even tho u guys didnt ask me to come =/

I don't believe it.
Like, I don't believe you lied. I believe your gear. AHHH 27ATK VL GLOVES
Oh I spammed SAM SAM on buddy chat every time someone in guild goes "czak?" but you never replied so one day we just decided to go ahead anyway.


See I no lie... just need hammers to come back so I can finish it to 27atk... already have the scrolls ready... nexon just needs to help me out a little bit...

[image loading]

I like to ninja stuffs.
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
September 17 2011 01:05 GMT
#5224
seeing these godly stuff makes my self confidence lower, as if it wasnt low enough
zerg da beast breh
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
September 17 2011 01:11 GMT
#5225
those gloves are so fail... not hammered and also 6% str on unique... and i had to lock it for 30 days cuz of all the hackings going on so i've locked all my stuff... I'm 4ever weak
I like to ninja stuffs.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
September 17 2011 15:49 GMT
#5226
On September 17 2011 02:29 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2011 01:33 Roffles wrote:
On September 17 2011 01:14 konadora wrote:
roffies omg halp me :>

I don't play this shit game.

Yeh, it's too hard for you.

I wouldn't be talking, Mr Forever Lvl 50.
God Bless
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
September 17 2011 23:23 GMT
#5227
nunger gonna be mad if he wakes up for 2x
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
September 17 2011 23:48 GMT
#5228
On September 18 2011 08:23 Kyuukyuu wrote:
nunger gonna be mad if he wakes up for 2x


LOL
I like to ninja stuffs.
Shalaiyn
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2735 Posts
September 18 2011 01:11 GMT
#5229
Free-to-play MMO leader Nexon America passed along some interesting statistics of relationships in its game Maple Story, and how they are just as awful in the virtual world as they are in real life - no offense intended to my wife.

According to data released by Nexon America, virtual divorces are all too commonplace among online gamers, with 75 percent of MapleStory in-game marriages ending in heartbreak. Last year in North America 26,982 in-game marriages were performed with a price tag of $25 per wedding. Of those marriages, 20,344, or 75 percent, have been annulled at the players’ request.

Nexon thought this was an interesting phenomenon and decided to ask MapleStory players what was going on. One player named Tyler from Vancouver, B.C., shared an interesting story:

“I was young, naive, and thought I had met ‘the one.’ She asked me what I wanted in MapleStory for my birthday, and I told her that the only thing I could ever want was for her to marry me."

After the ceremony, Tyler said that he saw his relationship heading in the wrong direction:

"She started saying that I wasn't the person she fell in love with. That I had changed, and that I didn't seem to care about her anymore.”

Tyler’s soon-to-be virtual ex-wife decided to teach him a lesson:

“I got a call from my best friend, saying that all of my items were dropping. It was her. Less than a week later, we decided that we needed to sever all ties between us, and we had our marriage annulled. I haven't talked to her since.”

Tyler Apparently isn't alone in his virtual relationship troubles. Seth, a 19-year-old from Colorado Springs, Colorado, tells his tale:

“My former Maple spouse and I started off great; going on party quests together, boss runs, training, helping each other become better Maplers. Then I realized after a while that she was only out there to get free things off of me and we got in this conversation where she admitted to this accusation, so I decided I would have to annul our Maple marriage.”

On the plus side, there's no such thing as alimony or divorce settlements in MapleStory. Players are not required to divide their possessions up or anything crazy like that: “Getting married in MapleStory can be quite a fun event for the happy couple and their friends,” said MapleStory producer Crystin Cox. “While it looks like our players break up at a much higher rate than people do in real life, at least our players are not on the hook for alimony. Couples who break up are not required to split up their loot, virtual pets or any enchanted items.”

They do, however, have to pay for an annulment.


Not sure if late but, rofl. Source here btw.
RezChi
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2368 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 01:34:19
September 18 2011 01:32 GMT
#5230
On September 18 2011 10:11 Shalaiyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
Free-to-play MMO leader Nexon America passed along some interesting statistics of relationships in its game Maple Story, and how they are just as awful in the virtual world as they are in real life - no offense intended to my wife.

According to data released by Nexon America, virtual divorces are all too commonplace among online gamers, with 75 percent of MapleStory in-game marriages ending in heartbreak. Last year in North America 26,982 in-game marriages were performed with a price tag of $25 per wedding. Of those marriages, 20,344, or 75 percent, have been annulled at the players’ request.

Nexon thought this was an interesting phenomenon and decided to ask MapleStory players what was going on. One player named Tyler from Vancouver, B.C., shared an interesting story:

“I was young, naive, and thought I had met ‘the one.’ She asked me what I wanted in MapleStory for my birthday, and I told her that the only thing I could ever want was for her to marry me."

After the ceremony, Tyler said that he saw his relationship heading in the wrong direction:

"She started saying that I wasn't the person she fell in love with. That I had changed, and that I didn't seem to care about her anymore.”

Tyler’s soon-to-be virtual ex-wife decided to teach him a lesson:

“I got a call from my best friend, saying that all of my items were dropping. It was her. Less than a week later, we decided that we needed to sever all ties between us, and we had our marriage annulled. I haven't talked to her since.”

Tyler Apparently isn't alone in his virtual relationship troubles. Seth, a 19-year-old from Colorado Springs, Colorado, tells his tale:

“My former Maple spouse and I started off great; going on party quests together, boss runs, training, helping each other become better Maplers. Then I realized after a while that she was only out there to get free things off of me and we got in this conversation where she admitted to this accusation, so I decided I would have to annul our Maple marriage.”

On the plus side, there's no such thing as alimony or divorce settlements in MapleStory. Players are not required to divide their possessions up or anything crazy like that: “Getting married in MapleStory can be quite a fun event for the happy couple and their friends,” said MapleStory producer Crystin Cox. “While it looks like our players break up at a much higher rate than people do in real life, at least our players are not on the hook for alimony. Couples who break up are not required to split up their loot, virtual pets or any enchanted items.”

They do, however, have to pay for an annulment.


Not sure if late but, rofl. Source here btw.

Trolololol dear god, another reason i troll them pixel lovers
Zickzackzick
Profile Joined May 2011
Taiwan99 Posts
September 18 2011 02:59 GMT
#5231
On September 18 2011 10:11 Shalaiyn wrote:
Show nested quote +
Free-to-play MMO leader Nexon America passed along some interesting statistics of relationships in its game Maple Story, and how they are just as awful in the virtual world as they are in real life - no offense intended to my wife.

According to data released by Nexon America, virtual divorces are all too commonplace among online gamers, with 75 percent of MapleStory in-game marriages ending in heartbreak. Last year in North America 26,982 in-game marriages were performed with a price tag of $25 per wedding. Of those marriages, 20,344, or 75 percent, have been annulled at the players’ request.

Nexon thought this was an interesting phenomenon and decided to ask MapleStory players what was going on. One player named Tyler from Vancouver, B.C., shared an interesting story:

“I was young, naive, and thought I had met ‘the one.’ She asked me what I wanted in MapleStory for my birthday, and I told her that the only thing I could ever want was for her to marry me."

After the ceremony, Tyler said that he saw his relationship heading in the wrong direction:

"She started saying that I wasn't the person she fell in love with. That I had changed, and that I didn't seem to care about her anymore.”

Tyler’s soon-to-be virtual ex-wife decided to teach him a lesson:

“I got a call from my best friend, saying that all of my items were dropping. It was her. Less than a week later, we decided that we needed to sever all ties between us, and we had our marriage annulled. I haven't talked to her since.”

Tyler Apparently isn't alone in his virtual relationship troubles. Seth, a 19-year-old from Colorado Springs, Colorado, tells his tale:

“My former Maple spouse and I started off great; going on party quests together, boss runs, training, helping each other become better Maplers. Then I realized after a while that she was only out there to get free things off of me and we got in this conversation where she admitted to this accusation, so I decided I would have to annul our Maple marriage.”

On the plus side, there's no such thing as alimony or divorce settlements in MapleStory. Players are not required to divide their possessions up or anything crazy like that: “Getting married in MapleStory can be quite a fun event for the happy couple and their friends,” said MapleStory producer Crystin Cox. “While it looks like our players break up at a much higher rate than people do in real life, at least our players are not on the hook for alimony. Couples who break up are not required to split up their loot, virtual pets or any enchanted items.”

They do, however, have to pay for an annulment.


Not sure if late but, rofl. Source here btw.

ROFL, dem kids
zerg da beast breh
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
September 18 2011 03:14 GMT
#5232
LOL wow really, nexon's gonna charge for divorce's now too!
Dota 3hard5me
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
September 18 2011 03:32 GMT
#5233
holy shit LOL
Translator:3
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
September 18 2011 04:04 GMT
#5234
fuck i told them not to use my first name
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
September 18 2011 05:16 GMT
#5235
lol golddiggers everywhere even in maple!
[TLMS] REBOOT
Nunger
Profile Joined July 2011
Australia76 Posts
September 18 2011 05:35 GMT
#5236
On September 18 2011 08:23 Kyuukyuu wrote:
nunger gonna be mad if he wakes up for 2x


I'm going to take it that accidentally sleeping through 2x wasn't a bad thing? Was it not on?
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
September 18 2011 05:39 GMT
#5237
nexon made it 2 hours earlierrrr
Dota 3hard5me
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 22:59:36
September 18 2011 05:56 GMT
#5238
On September 18 2011 14:35 Nunger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 18 2011 08:23 Kyuukyuu wrote:
nunger gonna be mad if he wakes up for 2x


I'm going to take it that accidentally sleeping through 2x wasn't a bad thing? Was it not on?


They did it 2-4 PST like it was in summer and trolled everyone.

e: Tomorrow's will be 2-6 PST though, to make up for this...
e2: Eden you unbanned?
Soulish
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1403 Posts
September 19 2011 01:08 GMT
#5239
Man just going to say, if nexon decides to give me back the 3b I lost to them I'm going to turn them all into nx and move into this server. I got hacked 3 months ago and STILL no reply -_-
me all in, he drone drone drone, me win
Tarias
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands480 Posts
September 19 2011 01:32 GMT
#5240
On September 19 2011 10:08 Soulish wrote:
Man just going to say, if nexon decides to give me back the 3b I lost to them I'm going to turn them all into nx and move into this server. I got hacked 3 months ago and STILL no reply -_-


Lol same, they still send me the automated thingy every week saying they're busy.
Go big, or go home!
Prev 1 260 261 262 263 264 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1332
ComeBackTV 510
SteadfastSC446
TaKeTV 354
LamboSC2271
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 446
LamboSC2 271
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex 136
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41790
Shuttle 2615
EffOrt 934
Light 917
Mini 827
Horang2 816
Soma 405
BeSt 323
Stork 323
firebathero 323
[ Show more ]
Rush 275
Snow 255
Hyuk 240
ZerO 211
ggaemo 194
Leta 102
hero 83
Pusan 72
Killer 61
Sharp 47
sorry 40
Shinee 35
Mind 35
Mong 34
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 26
Trap 25
Bale 25
Yoon 25
Sexy 21
soO 20
Terrorterran 20
Free 15
Sacsri 10
NotJumperer 10
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9176
Dendi918
qojqva789
Fuzer 182
420jenkins137
Counter-Strike
markeloff166
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1956
crisheroes1213
XaKoH 163
Other Games
singsing1962
B2W.Neo951
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX182
ArmadaUGS149
QueenE104
Mew2King101
ZerO(Twitch)22
Railgan17
Trikslyr17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile112
• Gemini_19 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• HerbMon 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2049
League of Legends
• Nemesis2794
• Jankos2315
• TFBlade1007
Other Games
• WagamamaTV194
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 14m
Stellar Fest
22h 14m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.