• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:27
CEST 13:27
KST 20:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10808 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 171

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 405 Next
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 19:10:19
April 08 2011 19:08 GMT
#3401
Yea man, although I'm still quiet new in the community, I definitely agree with Roffs post. Ms is only fun with cool people but even then the game has it's limitations. Having cool people to play this game can only carry you so far. Eventually a break is needed. But yea I totally agree that it's the community that makes up 99.999% of the fun this game has to offer. Now that roffs is quiting, training at LHC is gonna be such a chore without proper trolling from roffs. =/
I like to ninja stuffs.
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
April 08 2011 19:17 GMT
#3402
Rofflz Who can i blezz now? My life has no meaning -.-
TLMS
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
April 08 2011 19:23 GMT
#3403
Nexon is trolling me with their automated customer support responses
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
April 08 2011 19:52 GMT
#3404
On April 09 2011 04:17 JonsaBoy wrote:
Rofflz Who can i blezz now? My life has no meaning -.-

Go bless Profit.
God Bless
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
April 08 2011 20:33 GMT
#3405
kritty roffles

imma hunt you down in tally one day kritty
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
April 08 2011 20:43 GMT
#3406
Kritty, ur a feg. How's that gey marriage coming along?
God Bless
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 21:09:34
April 08 2011 21:09 GMT
#3407
We all know that it really isn't a gay marriage.
Priphea
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 08:50:15
April 08 2011 21:22 GMT
#3408
Man, you guys falling apart without me.

TL first gen slowly fading away . And no new blood have made 120 in ages. Sad day. It was fun PQing/training/CWK-WH-muling/getting free stuff from you guys.

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

No LPQ or KPQ screenies


So who took over guild leader?
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
April 08 2011 23:02 GMT
#3409
So long, Roffles and Kritty. It's been a long run. I know we aren't the best of friends, but I still appreciate the time you spent playing with me. Thanks for the good times, and best of luck with whatever you choose to do in the future.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
iBichyJustin
Profile Joined April 2011
1 Post
April 09 2011 06:08 GMT
#3410
hey im PrelateChoi's friend my IGN is iBichyJustin im in demethos too and want to join the guild
Demoninja
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States1190 Posts
April 09 2011 06:26 GMT
#3411
So like, who's left?
tuestresfat
Profile Joined December 2010
2555 Posts
April 09 2011 06:27 GMT
#3412
hihi I'd like to join please my ign is ArchonToilet
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
April 09 2011 08:31 GMT
#3413
On April 09 2011 15:26 Demoninja wrote:
So like, who's left?

I think no one from the 1st generation. But I might be wrong.
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
April 09 2011 08:36 GMT
#3414
I remember play this game a while ago, The only two fun things were click spamming for channels for party quests (always felt like an accomplishment to beat out all the other nerds furiously clicking) and picking up asian chicks.
Brees on in
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 17:33:33
April 09 2011 08:46 GMT
#3415
On April 09 2011 17:31 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 15:26 Demoninja wrote:
So like, who's left?

I think no one from the 1st generation. But I might be wrong.


Nitty's up there on the list.

Naonao and I are sort of up there... Error? because I was nub back then, and barely play now, naonao is baller. That's second gen, but also the start of second gen. Roffles, kritty, I'll miss you nubs whenever I sign on. Peace guys, it's been mad fun.

edit: I am embarassed by this post.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
April 09 2011 08:47 GMT
#3416
On April 09 2011 17:31 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 15:26 Demoninja wrote:
So like, who's left?

I think no one from the 1st generation. But I might be wrong.

Nitty is now the most senior member, if I recall correctly. He was one of the earliest.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
April 09 2011 09:04 GMT
#3417
Yeah I've actually been around since the beginning but timezone difference and the fact that I didn't play that much back then meant I was pretty much by myself for most of it.
No I'm never serious.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
April 09 2011 16:07 GMT
#3418
I keep telling newcomers to read the OP but the thing is like over a month old, can QQ/Roffles plz update?
[TLMS] REBOOT
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-09 17:52:06
April 09 2011 17:33 GMT
#3419
okay, brb getting magic mod powers >:|

edit: I was first wave of BB and the people older than me that are/were still playing when I stopped are Nitty, Kes, Mystikle, Nao, Error, Terrible, Jonsa, ... Ray?
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
April 09 2011 21:42 GMT
#3420
On April 10 2011 02:33 Kyuukyuu wrote:
okay, brb getting magic mod powers >:|

edit: I was first wave of BB and the people older than me that are/were still playing when I stopped are Nitty, Kes, Mystikle, Nao, Error, Terrible, Jonsa, ... Ray?

Geyman is a bamf.
God Bless
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 587
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings164
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16996
Shuttle 10860
FanTaSy 2244
Hyuk 888
Horang2 592
BeSt 468
Stork 271
Pusan 241
Mini 188
Last 137
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Killer 132
Zeus 122
Mind 97
sorry 64
Hyun 62
ggaemo 60
PianO 46
Snow 45
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 30
Sea.KH 28
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 26
Aegong 18
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe373
Counter-Strike
fl0m1884
byalli998
x6flipin236
Other Games
gofns27140
singsing2873
B2W.Neo573
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick715
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 33m
Replay Cast
11h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.