• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:26
CEST 02:26
KST 09:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8510 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 121

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 405 Next
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
February 27 2011 21:36 GMT
#2401
r u dexless pro
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-27 23:32:15
February 27 2011 23:32 GMT
#2402
On February 28 2011 05:39 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2011 05:15 Yomi.Doom wrote:
TT30 #1 failed.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

...
at this rate I'm going to surpass you in terms of DPS soon =P I passed my bship cannon 20, 30 here I come!


Don't worry if you fail, I have 4 more books :D

And T.T Joker.. T.T
No I'm never serious.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
February 27 2011 23:40 GMT
#2403
too much lag today ahhhh
[TLMS] REBOOT
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-28 08:01:09
February 28 2011 07:10 GMT
#2404
So, I'm gonna transfer my BaM over but I just found out I can't use credit cards to transfer the char??
Does anyone sell NX or know anyone that sells NX (on windia?)...

or i could trade them an item/pay them once I get moved over them? I understand this would be risky though so sall good if no one can

also how long does a transfer take? >.>
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
February 28 2011 08:31 GMT
#2405
I don't see why you can't use NX credit to transfer your character. I could buy cubes, scissors, and shop permits with it, so why not server transfers? xusam is the person to ask about this, because he transferred over from scania.

Transfers happen every server check, and there is a server check at least every Wednesday.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
emji
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada82 Posts
February 28 2011 08:44 GMT
#2406
That was what I read, because I do know that you cant use NX Credit for things like MTS, and a few other things. That's what I also read online so unless I'm crazy...

Even then it may make sense to just buy NX because i cant bring over one than 1m
meltzu
Profile Joined November 2010
Finland41 Posts
February 28 2011 08:55 GMT
#2407
Hello. I used to play MS like 4 years ago or something. I had and still have a lvl 55 (or something) sin. But it's on Broa(or similar to that), so is there a server migration available? I don't feel like grinding the amount I did back then.
SanMaya
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands74 Posts
February 28 2011 10:21 GMT
#2408
On February 28 2011 17:55 meltzu wrote:
Hello. I used to play MS like 4 years ago or something. I had and still have a lvl 55 (or something) sin. But it's on Broa(or similar to that), so is there a server migration available? I don't feel like grinding the amount I did back then.


Yea, server migration is possible, but it costs some dollaz... (about 25 if I remember correctly)

If your lvl 55 though, I wouldnt transfer (unless you have a crazy amount of mesos or godly items).
Post BB you can get 55 in 1-3 days...

SanMaya
TLMS
meltzu
Profile Joined November 2010
Finland41 Posts
February 28 2011 10:24 GMT
#2409
Well i got around 100m+ and zhelm and shitloads of items and scrolls. Probably migrating then. Ty for the answer
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
February 28 2011 12:36 GMT
#2410
On February 28 2011 16:10 mnvr wrote:
So, I'm gonna transfer my BaM over but I just found out I can't use credit cards to transfer the char??
Does anyone sell NX or know anyone that sells NX (on windia?)...

or i could trade them an item/pay them once I get moved over them? I understand this would be risky though so sall good if no one can

also how long does a transfer take? >.>


hey mnvr... honestly I read the same thing about not being able to use nx charged from credit cards to buy server transfer... personally I used prepaid nx because I didnt want to take a chance... there are alternative ways to getting prepaid nx however... similar to buying mesos online... I dont know about the rules in posting such discussion here in TL but i know discussion things such as buying prepaid nx or mesos from websites is an autoban on sleepywood and other ms related websites...

my advice would be to if you really want to transfer your character over to deme is to PM me on here for alternative ways to get prepaid nx (they basically give you the code to redeem the prepaid nx on your account) and use that instead of charging nx with credit card and finding out you cant use it to buy the transfer... xD

oh another thing is that I also read the server transfers can not be gifted through cash shop? lol... honestly again I'm not sure of anything i find posted on website (even nexon) until you try it out but its always good to be on the safe side...
I like to ninja stuffs.
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
February 28 2011 15:00 GMT
#2411
On February 28 2011 21:36 xusam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2011 16:10 mnvr wrote:
So, I'm gonna transfer my BaM over but I just found out I can't use credit cards to transfer the char??
Does anyone sell NX or know anyone that sells NX (on windia?)...

or i could trade them an item/pay them once I get moved over them? I understand this would be risky though so sall good if no one can

also how long does a transfer take? >.>


hey mnvr... honestly I read the same thing about not being able to use nx charged from credit cards to buy server transfer... personally I used prepaid nx because I didnt want to take a chance... there are alternative ways to getting prepaid nx however... similar to buying mesos online... I dont know about the rules in posting such discussion here in TL but i know discussion things such as buying prepaid nx or mesos from websites is an autoban on sleepywood and other ms related websites...

my advice would be to if you really want to transfer your character over to deme is to PM me on here for alternative ways to get prepaid nx (they basically give you the code to redeem the prepaid nx on your account) and use that instead of charging nx with credit card and finding out you cant use it to buy the transfer... xD

oh another thing is that I also read the server transfers can not be gifted through cash shop? lol... honestly again I'm not sure of anything i find posted on website (even nexon) until you try it out but its always good to be on the safe side...


Uh, we've done some shady business with Mark Hughes. I don't think it's worthy of any punishment.
Priphea
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
February 28 2011 17:47 GMT
#2412
This is for Gummy!

Younha's English



Younha's English in a Japanese song



"Looking into my eyes, you will touch on my heart"
"Maybe, I love you more every day and night"
"Can you hear my song I sing for you every night?
Priphea
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
February 28 2011 17:58 GMT
#2413
TT30 #2..... Failed.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
February 28 2011 18:15 GMT
#2414
You're gonna be a poor man by the time you pass it lol. You buying them or getting them from rextons?
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
February 28 2011 18:25 GMT
#2415
First one was 9.5k nx. Second one Nao found one for 110m. I've been at rextons for 9 levels, no TT30 drops. Not good lol.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-28 18:59:44
February 28 2011 18:52 GMT
#2416
On February 28 2011 19:24 meltzu wrote:
Well i got around 100m+ and zhelm and shitloads of items and scrolls. Probably migrating then. Ty for the answer


100m is nothing
Zhelms are free
level 55 is 1 day of grinding

don't waste your $$$

and T_T joker
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
February 28 2011 19:10 GMT
#2417
Yea I'm in class now debating what I'm gonna do. Current plan is farm till 140 on rextons, maybe buy 1 more book, if that doesn't pass.... TT20 until 160 and get TT30 off HT. So sad =\
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
February 28 2011 19:16 GMT
#2418
At least you can farm mobs that actually give exp. >_> ore munchers
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
February 28 2011 19:17 GMT
#2419
Why not go kill ghost pirates? at least their etc will give amc2
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
February 28 2011 19:18 GMT
#2420
My prof right now is struggling to get a clip on youtube working because she's using IE and she doesn't have adobe flash working. LOL

Third time's the charm, better luck on your next one joker! Hope you find one (from rextons) soon.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings59
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE149
Nina 140
ProTech136
SpeCial 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13852
Artosis 619
PianO 36
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
canceldota126
League of Legends
Doublelift3766
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1695
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe116
Other Games
summit1g6769
shahzam618
Day[9].tv568
C9.Mang0391
Maynarde99
Trikslyr54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv568
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 34m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.