• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:40
CEST 12:40
KST 19:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8739 users

................OSL ANALYSIS!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6

Forum Index > Featured Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Diggity
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States806 Posts
October 20 2007 08:25 GMT
#101
I was waiting to read this because I didn't want any spoilers before the commentaries.

If I had only realized that it was published by fakesteve.

I laughed so hard I wept, and then wept so hard, I became dehydrated. Then I died from dehydration in a weeping laughing huddled mass in a pile of cloths on the floor in front of my computer. Damn you fake steve for murdering me. Moletrap will avenge my death

i.play.ZERG
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada276 Posts
October 20 2007 08:37 GMT
#102
You are a god to me
Sadir
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Vatican City State1176 Posts
October 20 2007 08:37 GMT
#103
lol
really good read!
Moletrap
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1297 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-20 10:21:46
October 20 2007 10:20 GMT
#104
That was the most hilarious thing I have ever read in my life.

I had to stop reading at points because I was laughing so hard I was crying so hard I couldn't see.
aka Moletrap
niteReloaded
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Croatia5282 Posts
October 20 2007 11:30 GMT
#105
LOL AWESOME!
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
October 20 2007 11:56 GMT
#106
I especially like the thread title, which appears to be "OSL ANAL" as the rest is cut off. LOL
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
October 20 2007 11:58 GMT
#107
RIPOFF [H]The ass...
Graphics
RaDiX
Profile Joined September 2006
Finland67 Posts
October 20 2007 13:49 GMT
#108
................OSL ANAL..

I was like "wtf" until I opened the thread.. I lol'd
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
October 20 2007 14:22 GMT
#109
On October 20 2007 22:49 RaDiX wrote:
................OSL ANAL..

I was like "wtf" until I opened the thread.. I lol'd


man i noticed this too, had to to a double take
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Oxygen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Canada3581 Posts
October 20 2007 16:10 GMT
#110
Clicking on this thread was a disappointment. I was promised "...... OSL ANAL..." and you did not deliver.
Dont drink and derive. TSL: Made with Balls.
Locke.
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Israel562 Posts
October 20 2007 16:39 GMT
#111
On October 21 2007 01:10 Oxygen wrote:
Clicking on this thread was a disappointment. I was promised "...... OSL ANAL..." and you did not deliver.


honestly some weird porn taste for some of you
bellsprout
Profile Joined June 2006
Australia219 Posts
October 20 2007 17:41 GMT
#112
o i get why it's funny now. it's called ".......osl anal" on the menu
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
October 20 2007 20:26 GMT
#113
I think only Steve truly understands the depth and possesses the concrete knowledge to make such painstaking analysis. Truly Art.
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
JensOfSweden
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Cameroon1767 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-20 21:44:27
October 20 2007 21:44 GMT
#114
Not funny, I was looking forward to a serious analysis since I know you have the skill to do it. This was just subpar for some reason, better luck next time
<3 Nada [On and off TL.net since 2002
Seku
Profile Joined December 2006
United States313 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-10-21 10:04:38
October 21 2007 10:02 GMT
#115
oh my god, i literally burst out laughing irl at Rock's section, I haven't done that in a long time to anything on the internet. 6394 fucking points awarded to fakesteve

On October 21 2007 06:44 JensOfSweden wrote:
Not funny, I was looking forward to a serious analysis since I know you have the skill to do it. This was just subpar for some reason, better luck next time

D :
kefkalives
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Australia1272 Posts
October 21 2007 13:55 GMT
#116
Jaedongs description was great.
prOxi.bOn ; \\ What makes most people feel happy/Leads us headlong into harm.
Aepplet
Profile Joined December 2003
Sweden2908 Posts
October 21 2007 15:39 GMT
#117
July and Rock
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
October 21 2007 15:47 GMT
#118
go July, Go to hell Fakesteve :D
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
October 21 2007 19:33 GMT
#119
On October 21 2007 06:44 JensOfSweden wrote:
Not funny, I was looking forward to a serious analysis since I know you have the skill to do it. This was just subpar for some reason, better luck next time


What are you talking about? His analysis is 100% serious. So far, his predictions are absolutely correct and he is 4-0 using this analysis (assuming that having -3993 potential is worse than death, which I believe it is)
Trucy Wright is hot
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
October 21 2007 23:16 GMT
#120
+ Jens, you should already know by now, that your sense of humor is a crappy and damaged one, therefore, you are not allowed to bitch about funny threads.

die.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko188
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24746
Calm 4300
Rain 2737
Hyuk 1524
Bisu 873
FanTaSy 563
Horang2 434
Soma 316
Jaedong 262
Rush 257
[ Show more ]
BeSt 238
Mong 201
Zeus 199
Stork 194
Mini 86
Larva 83
Mind 76
Pusan 72
Light 60
ZerO 57
Sexy 50
ToSsGirL 49
Barracks 47
Killer 36
910 35
Yoon 30
Shinee 30
NaDa 27
sorry 18
Free 17
Terrorterran 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Noble 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5618
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1116
byalli822
shoxiejesuss515
edward36
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns48943
singsing1483
dupreeh321
crisheroes260
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1805
• Stunt352
Other Games
• WagamamaTV29
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.