• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:45
CEST 17:45
KST 00:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War535.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7980 users

StarCraft tools and utilities - Page 9

Forum Index > Featured Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
TheMothMan
Profile Joined September 2006
6 Posts
August 04 2008 22:57 GMT
#161
I saw a VOD by Cholera on YouTube and he had a plugin which displayed not only APM, but also how many of each units the players had - using HUD's that slided in from each side.

Does anyone know which plugin this is and if so, where can I get it?

Thanks!
- Dr. Chandra, will I dream?
plotski46
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada15 Posts
August 05 2008 02:22 GMT
#162
On July 05 2008 12:58 Grobyc wrote:
WARNING
My anti-virus said the 'BW AI Project' had trojan horse viruses, I immediately deleted the program so I would advise anyone else to not download it until this is confirmed or not. Just thought I'd let you all know. =/


I'm using Avira Antivir and I don't get anything from it...

Most likely a false positive, as the AI project is "injecting" itself into the running Starcraft process, which is a tactic used by some viruses.
Vacuum tubes FTW.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
August 16 2008 01:07 GMT
#163
Is this thing worth listing? http://yaoyuan.com/show.php?SID=54393 SC TOOLS
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
trongone21
Profile Joined August 2008
Armenia1 Post
August 29 2008 05:31 GMT
#164
Hi, does anyone know where to find a program wehre I can put a valid key into an already installed version of starcraft without reinstalling starcraft itself? I currently have starcraft installed on this computer DLed from ICCup, however I do own several copies of starcraft and just want to put my key onto it.

I know there used to be a program to do this, but I couldn't find it on the original site and was wondering if anyone else knew where to get it.

Oh and fyi, when you DL iccup it gives you all the servers but you can't get on any except the ICCup one becuase it installs with an invalid key, thats why I want to change the invalid to one of my many valid keys I have, the reason I jsut don't use the disk is becuase I'm installing it at my friends house and am lazy to bring it all here.

thanks for help :D
FEAR!
statix
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States1760 Posts
August 30 2008 02:30 GMT
#165
On August 29 2008 14:31 trongone21 wrote:
Hi, does anyone know where to find a program wehre I can put a valid key into an already installed version of starcraft without reinstalling starcraft itself? I currently have starcraft installed on this computer DLed from ICCup, however I do own several copies of starcraft and just want to put my key onto it.

I know there used to be a program to do this, but I couldn't find it on the original site and was wondering if anyone else knew where to get it.

Oh and fyi, when you DL iccup it gives you all the servers but you can't get on any except the ICCup one becuase it installs with an invalid key, thats why I want to change the invalid to one of my many valid keys I have, the reason I jsut don't use the disk is becuase I'm installing it at my friends house and am lazy to bring it all here.

thanks for help :D


http://www.bwprogrammers.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=30


taken from first page
SCC-Caliban
General pie
Profile Joined August 2008
United States7 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-06 05:05:05
September 06 2008 03:49 GMT
#166
Any new versions of starforge???

Or any downloadable versions of starforge??? the address isnt working.
r3dox
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Germany261 Posts
September 06 2008 08:27 GMT
#167
7x patcher 1.08 - 1.15.2

http://starcraft.7x.ru/?p=files_down&fid=737
General pie
Profile Joined August 2008
United States7 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-09-06 16:51:19
September 06 2008 16:44 GMT
#168
i needed starforge
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
September 06 2008 23:10 GMT
#169
On September 07 2008 01:44 General pie wrote:
i needed starforge


http://bwprogrammers.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=7
Moderator<:3-/-<
General pie
Profile Joined August 2008
United States7 Posts
September 06 2008 23:42 GMT
#170
thanks 
General pie
Profile Joined August 2008
United States7 Posts
September 12 2008 22:55 GMT
#171
any map protectors compatible with windows vista???

Balzy
Profile Joined August 2008
United States113 Posts
September 15 2008 03:14 GMT
#172
Is there an APM counter sans trojans? The APMLive download is crawlin....
In short, I pissed in Gods eye... and he blinked. - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
September 15 2008 03:43 GMT
#173
On September 15 2008 12:14 Balzy wrote:
Is there an APM counter sans trojans? The APMLive download is crawlin....

Just disable your anti-virus and you will find it's actually fine.

Anti-virus software often reports tools that mess with other software (like APMlive does with Starcraft) as malicious.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Balzy
Profile Joined August 2008
United States113 Posts
September 15 2008 13:39 GMT
#174
Thanks for the info.
In short, I pissed in Gods eye... and he blinked. - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
Swayze
Profile Joined September 2008
United States17 Posts
September 22 2008 21:21 GMT
#175
I dl'd the APMalert and i use it with my Chaos launcher but ive never known what the LiveME is telling me, its a % and it starts at 100 and normally end up at like 80 or somthing
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-04 21:04:04
October 03 2008 04:25 GMT
#176
On September 06 2008 17:27 r3dox wrote:
7x patcher 1.08 - 1.15.2

http://starcraft.7x.ru/?p=files_down&fid=737


I was trying to watch some old Draco TSL reps when I quickly realized the 1.14 replays don't work in 1.15.3.

I am probably in the minority of people who use the downloaded version of sc that blizzard provides for those who have a valid CD key because my BW disc is scratched. When I try using the 7x patcher or old executables directly it won't work. I'm thinking there must be a way to get it to work and i've tried putting the stuff in the same folder as the broodwar files i've downloaded but it still says no CD detected and won't start. Any ideas?

edit: Well I e-mailed blizzard tech support and their response was basically "sorry there's nothing you can do" bastards.... I guess i'll just have to find new replays from the current patch for entertainment.
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
October 12 2008 21:53 GMT
#177
update?
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
October 13 2008 20:55 GMT
#178
The not so legal answer is probably a no cd or simply a miniiso. LiveME is useless and has been removen in the current version of APM-Alert.
And no idea what Racenilatr wants.
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
Racenilatr
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States2756 Posts
October 14 2008 19:06 GMT
#179
lol sorry about teh rudeness of that. I am just wondering when observers mode will come out....or the update was for....um lol im completely lost now
aao)420
Profile Joined November 2007
Ireland5 Posts
October 15 2008 14:47 GMT
#180
yes update would be great, ive played on battle net an others seem to have come across something that shows apmlive still as well as ob mode but when i asked they where no responce
We are who we are, for me? we'll see....
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
CranKy Ducklings180
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 248
ProTech145
Rex 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40068
Free 1536
Horang2 319
firebathero 245
Zeus 139
Trap 137
Hyun 70
Last 62
ToSsGirL 45
soO 40
[ Show more ]
Yoon 38
Aegong 21
Rock 20
Bishop 16
Noble 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8178
Dendi859
XaKoH 422
420jenkins194
Counter-Strike
fl0m4183
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko443
Other Games
singsing2137
Beastyqt649
Mlord361
byalli279
mouzStarbuck230
KnowMe209
Hui .182
DeMusliM152
QueenE92
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 35
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• Adnapsc2 7
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1618
Other Games
• Shiphtur451
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 15m
Patches Events
23h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.