• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:25
CEST 11:25
KST 18:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8517 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 773

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 771 772 773 774 775 790 Next
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
February 18 2020 22:51 GMT
#15441
On February 19 2020 05:45 Elmonti wrote:
So no points for Blizzcon either...


BlizzCon? There are no Global Finals at BlizzCon anymore.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7424 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-19 06:58:34
February 19 2020 06:54 GMT
#15442
On February 19 2020 07:51 Xain0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2020 05:45 Elmonti wrote:
So no points for Blizzcon either...


BlizzCon? There are no Global Finals at BlizzCon anymore.


Don't be a hairsplitter. You know full well what he meant


On February 19 2020 07:12 Nakajin wrote:
A win against Cuddlebear would already have earn her back 600$ bucks and then she could have gone to 900$ just by losing to Lambo and winning a single lower bracket series...

Honestly it's a bit disappointing to not see her try, especially given her history of shooting herself in the foot for the world championship race. But I guess it's her choice if she doesn't feel like it, I hope she's not broke at least.


A win vs Lambo definitely possbile. I see her somewhere between 25th and 36th, which I guess would almost make up for flight and hotel cost
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
hissi456
Profile Joined February 2020
4 Posts
February 19 2020 07:46 GMT
#15443
On February 19 2020 07:12 Nakajin wrote:
A win against Cuddlebear would already have earn her back 600$ bucks and then she could have gone to 900$ just by losing to Lambo and winning a single lower bracket series...

Honestly it's a bit disappointing to not see her try, especially given her history of shooting herself in the foot for the world championship race. But I guess it's her choice if she doesn't feel like it, I hope she's not broke at least.


why try if you can have it easy and watch Korean Drama's while other people work hard to get a Finals spot and points/money
Elmonti
Profile Joined July 2018
Spain299 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-19 08:56:43
February 19 2020 08:55 GMT
#15444
On February 19 2020 07:51 Xain0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2020 05:45 Elmonti wrote:
So no points for Blizzcon either...


BlizzCon? There are no Global Finals at BlizzCon anymore.


True, but you know what I meant: IEM 2021 Global Finals.

Her assistance to that event depends on her circuit points (ranks 9-15 gets invited depending on who wins Dreamhacks iirc), since she won't win a Circuit Event, which grants a spot. I don't know what are her objectives this year, but every year she wanted to make it to the Global Finals, so skipping Katowice is a big deal.

I guess she doesn't feel confident enough to invest her own money into going to Poland and try to get a good result like last year.

Also, wtf Newbee... Looks like if no chinese players are going, no one is..
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
February 19 2020 10:38 GMT
#15445
On February 19 2020 17:55 Elmonti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2020 07:51 Xain0n wrote:
On February 19 2020 05:45 Elmonti wrote:
So no points for Blizzcon either...


BlizzCon? There are no Global Finals at BlizzCon anymore.


True, but you know what I meant: IEM 2021 Global Finals.

Her assistance to that event depends on her circuit points (ranks 9-15 gets invited depending on who wins Dreamhacks iirc), since she won't win a Circuit Event, which grants a spot. I don't know what are her objectives this year, but every year she wanted to make it to the Global Finals, so skipping Katowice is a big deal.

I guess she doesn't feel confident enough to invest her own money into going to Poland and try to get a good result like last year.

Also, wtf Newbee... Looks like if no chinese players are going, no one is..


There will be many more spots at the new Global Finals in Katowice, Scarlett will need to have a much worse year than the previous ones to be left out. At worst, reasonably, she should be in the qualifiers.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7424 Posts
February 19 2020 11:04 GMT
#15446
Ahh right. Global finals will have 36 instead of 16 spots
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Elmonti
Profile Joined July 2018
Spain299 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-19 11:49:32
February 19 2020 11:39 GMT
#15447
On February 19 2020 19:38 Xain0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2020 17:55 Elmonti wrote:
On February 19 2020 07:51 Xain0n wrote:
On February 19 2020 05:45 Elmonti wrote:
So no points for Blizzcon either...


BlizzCon? There are no Global Finals at BlizzCon anymore.


True, but you know what I meant: IEM 2021 Global Finals.

Her assistance to that event depends on her circuit points (ranks 9-15 gets invited depending on who wins Dreamhacks iirc), since she won't win a Circuit Event, which grants a spot. I don't know what are her objectives this year, but every year she wanted to make it to the Global Finals, so skipping Katowice is a big deal.

I guess she doesn't feel confident enough to invest her own money into going to Poland and try to get a good result like last year.

Also, wtf Newbee... Looks like if no chinese players are going, no one is..


There will be many more spots at the new Global Finals in Katowice, Scarlett will need to have a much worse year than the previous ones to be left out. At worst, reasonably, she should be in the qualifiers.


There are more spots, indeed. But there are also much less points for her. Last year at this point she finished 2nd in the WCS Winter, and made it to the group stage in Katowice, and still didn't make it to Global Finals at the end of the year. This year there is no "easy" WCS Winter Americas (which basically gave her a 3rd+ result and a LOT of points) and she won't go to Katowice, so she depends on her results on Dreamhacks. And that's not where she shines usually... in fact her results on WCS events tend to be way under her supposed level of skill (in the last 2 years, her results in WCS events are 18th, 14th, -, 5th, 9th, 12th and 17th in WCS Leipzig 2018). Also this year Zerg has suffered a nerf, and other players who compete for the same objective like Elazer or Clem have stepped up their level. Doesn't look that good to me...

I'm not being pessimistic or anything, but I think I'm being pretty realistic considering other year's results and her records in WCS events and seasons.

Again, she is the only one with the right to make this decisions. I just enjoy watching her games and seeing her getting good results.
Gina
Profile Joined July 2019
241 Posts
February 19 2020 12:11 GMT
#15448
On February 19 2020 16:46 hissi456 wrote:

why try if you can have it easy and watch Korean Drama's while other people work hard to get a Finals spot and points/money


I'm pretty sure it says Fan club at the top of the page, so not the best place to bash her
Omit needles swords.
hissi456
Profile Joined February 2020
4 Posts
February 19 2020 13:10 GMT
#15449
On February 19 2020 21:11 Gina wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2020 16:46 hissi456 wrote:

why try if you can have it easy and watch Korean Drama's while other people work hard to get a Finals spot and points/money


I'm pretty sure it says Fan club at the top of the page, so not the best place to bash her


Oh dang I didnt read that! Sorry but the truth hurts sometimes, no better way to post it somewhere where the person in question reads it more likely than anywhere else. Ass kissing doesn't help anyone improve

User was warned for this post
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
February 19 2020 13:27 GMT
#15450
On February 19 2020 22:10 hissi456 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2020 21:11 Gina wrote:
On February 19 2020 16:46 hissi456 wrote:

why try if you can have it easy and watch Korean Drama's while other people work hard to get a Finals spot and points/money


I'm pretty sure it says Fan club at the top of the page, so not the best place to bash her


Oh dang I didnt read that! Sorry but the truth hurts sometimes, no better way to post it somewhere where the person in question reads it more likely than anywhere else. Ass kissing doesn't help anyone improve

Why do your thoughts on this particularly issue need airing in such a manner?

A fan can question the decision not to travel, indeed some have but avoid being a total arse about it.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
February 19 2020 14:05 GMT
#15451
On February 19 2020 20:39 Elmonti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2020 19:38 Xain0n wrote:
On February 19 2020 17:55 Elmonti wrote:
On February 19 2020 07:51 Xain0n wrote:
On February 19 2020 05:45 Elmonti wrote:
So no points for Blizzcon either...


BlizzCon? There are no Global Finals at BlizzCon anymore.


True, but you know what I meant: IEM 2021 Global Finals.

Her assistance to that event depends on her circuit points (ranks 9-15 gets invited depending on who wins Dreamhacks iirc), since she won't win a Circuit Event, which grants a spot. I don't know what are her objectives this year, but every year she wanted to make it to the Global Finals, so skipping Katowice is a big deal.

I guess she doesn't feel confident enough to invest her own money into going to Poland and try to get a good result like last year.

Also, wtf Newbee... Looks like if no chinese players are going, no one is..


There will be many more spots at the new Global Finals in Katowice, Scarlett will need to have a much worse year than the previous ones to be left out. At worst, reasonably, she should be in the qualifiers.


There are more spots, indeed. But there are also much less points for her. Last year at this point she finished 2nd in the WCS Winter, and made it to the group stage in Katowice, and still didn't make it to Global Finals at the end of the year. This year there is no "easy" WCS Winter Americas (which basically gave her a 3rd+ result and a LOT of points) and she won't go to Katowice, so she depends on her results on Dreamhacks. And that's not where she shines usually... in fact her results on WCS events tend to be way under her supposed level of skill (in the last 2 years, her results in WCS events are 18th, 14th, -, 5th, 9th, 12th and 17th in WCS Leipzig 2018). Also this year Zerg has suffered a nerf, and other players who compete for the same objective like Elazer or Clem have stepped up their level. Doesn't look that good to me...

I'm not being pessimistic or anything, but I think I'm being pretty realistic considering other year's results and her records in WCS events and seasons.

Again, she is the only one with the right to make this decisions. I just enjoy watching her games and seeing her getting good results.


I get what you are saying but after being ending up #10 in 2019, #12 in 2018, #10 in 2017 and #15 in 2016(WCS standngs only), seeing Scarlett as the #19 non korean player in 2020 would surprise me.
hissi456
Profile Joined February 2020
4 Posts
February 19 2020 15:51 GMT
#15452
On February 19 2020 22:27 Wombat_NI wrote:

Why do your thoughts on this particularly issue need airing in such a manner?

A fan can question the decision not to travel, indeed some have but avoid being a total arse about it.



oh was that too harsh for you? I'm really sorry I hurt your snowflakey feelings
I wil lmake it up to you by sending you some chocolate anuses I made just for you!
I can tell you like eating them so why not mine, but beware of the special surprise inside

User was banned for this post.
StarcraftPeffo
Profile Joined May 2019
Italy66 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-19 16:12:26
February 19 2020 16:11 GMT
#15453
I don't like it but I think is ok, probably took a longer break then she should have and doesn't feel like investing money when she could train and be back for a less stacked tournament.



On February 20 2020 00:51 hissi456 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2020 22:27 Wombat_NI wrote:

Why do your thoughts on this particularly issue need airing in such a manner?

A fan can question the decision not to travel, indeed some have but avoid being a total arse about it.



oh was that too harsh for you? I'm really sorry I hurt your snowflakey feelings
I wil lmake it up to you by sending you some chocolate anuses I made just for you!
I can tell you like eating them so why not mine, but beware of the special surprise inside


oh god please tell me you're 14.
you can't be older than 14.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
February 19 2020 16:26 GMT
#15454
On February 20 2020 00:51 hissi456 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2020 22:27 Wombat_NI wrote:

Why do your thoughts on this particularly issue need airing in such a manner?

A fan can question the decision not to travel, indeed some have but avoid being a total arse about it.



oh was that too harsh for you? I'm really sorry I hurt your snowflakey feelings
I wil lmake it up to you by sending you some chocolate anuses I made just for you!
I can tell you like eating them so why not mine, but beware of the special surprise inside

Bahahaha. Oh noes not my fragile snowflake heart.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Elmonti
Profile Joined July 2018
Spain299 Posts
February 19 2020 16:36 GMT
#15455
Btw, you guys should be mature enough to be able to deal with low profile trolls like this one by not talking with him. Just ignore him and he will get bored and go troll another forum or something...
blunderfulguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2016
United States1415 Posts
February 19 2020 17:49 GMT
#15456
On February 20 2020 01:36 Elmonti wrote:
Btw, you guys should be mature enough to be able to deal with low profile trolls like this one by not talking with him. Just ignore him and he will get bored and go troll another forum or something...

I'm gonna be honest, what had me shaking my head in real life wasn't the one toxic person, but all the other immature reactions. I thought everyone who had been around this fan club specifically for a little while would get this. Oh well, it's over now, hopefully, and, hopefully, everyone else will take a second to reflect on it and everything around it like all the other thousand times something like this has happened over the years, then move on.

In the long-term it's nothing, and in the short-term it never needs to be turned into something. If you can't ignore it and you must acknowledge it somehow, you should still be mature about it and try to avoid making a bigger mess... Sigh.

+ Show Spoiler +
And I don't think I'm always good at this, and know that sometimes it's hard not to have an emotionally-driven reaction, but this time the one person's behavior was so obvious and the other fans' reaction to it was way too much, too immature for way too long.
Blunder Man doing everything thing a blunder can.
justaguywitha1
Profile Joined April 2019
109 Posts
February 20 2020 22:02 GMT
#15457
lets all chill and look at the positive side. she is gonna stream more often for us^^

also another good news, she uninstalled dota.
lechatnoir
Profile Joined November 2016
392 Posts
February 21 2020 14:21 GMT
#15458
That's very stingy of Newbee. Very sad! Oh well, best of luck to her when GSL eventually rolls around!
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
February 25 2020 00:17 GMT
#15459
On February 19 2020 04:24 blunderfulguy wrote:
On her stream she told us her team isn't going to pay for her trip to Katowice, and it most likely wouldn't be worth the cost of paying to go herself. :/

CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
Dmitry_M
Profile Joined April 2019
Russian Federation66 Posts
February 27 2020 11:22 GMT
#15460
My Fan feelings faded. But I remember how much I loved Scarlett. And how it inspired me to get better.
Perhaps this was somehow related to the spring fever. It does not matter.
I really want to know if Scarlett ever has a chance to become the # 1 player in the world? I'm not good at it.
But hey, anything is possible, right?
p.s Sorry, I hope that my bad English is more fun than annoying to someone =)
Prev 1 771 772 773 774 775 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe172
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick158
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos2405
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
35m
Patches Events
5h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 35m
OSC
13h 35m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.