• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:25
CEST 11:25
KST 18:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8533 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 770

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 768 769 770 771 772 790 Next
HotDOSBuns
Profile Joined February 2018
Canada172 Posts
December 15 2019 22:48 GMT
#15381
Not an easy group there for Scarlett but it seems like it will be a fun event. Glhf!
blunderfulguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2016
United States1415 Posts
December 16 2019 18:39 GMT
#15382
I just realized my happy birfday post never got posted :c

Happy (late) birfday Sasha! <3 I hope you ate some good food!
Blunder Man doing everything thing a blunder can.
HotDOSBuns
Profile Joined February 2018
Canada172 Posts
December 16 2019 21:43 GMT
#15383
I was relying purely on a Blunderful post to remind me of your birthday. I am who I am.

Happy belated birthday Sasha~
justaguywitha1
Profile Joined April 2019
109 Posts
December 17 2019 17:05 GMT
#15384
HBD and GLHF in 10hours, i hope i can get home soon enough to catch her games...
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2444 Posts
December 18 2019 00:32 GMT
#15385
On December 17 2019 03:39 blunderfulguy wrote:
I just realized my happy birfday post never got posted :c

Happy (late) birfday Sasha! <3 I hope you ate some good food!


On December 17 2019 06:43 HotDOSBuns wrote:
I was relying purely on a Blunderful post to remind me of your birthday. I am who I am.

Happy belated birthday Sasha~


Thanks fam ^^
Progamer
blunderfulguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2016
United States1415 Posts
December 18 2019 06:34 GMT
#15386
Tough games but GGs. Alpha Xmas Group B vod here.
Blunder Man doing everything thing a blunder can.
blunderfulguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2016
United States1415 Posts
December 25 2019 12:26 GMT
#15387
Happy holidays, everyone!
Blunder Man doing everything thing a blunder can.
justaguywitha1
Profile Joined April 2019
109 Posts
December 27 2019 17:50 GMT
#15388
happy holidays and a good slide into the next year, the year of scarlett \o/
blunderfulguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2016
United States1415 Posts
December 29 2019 01:15 GMT
#15389
I just found out that Maria "Remilia" Creveling (Liquipedia and LoL Wiki profiles) passed away yesterday (Friday, December 27, 2019) at 24 years old. She passed away peacefully in her sleep.





While I didn't closely follow her career as a League of Legends player and streamer, I couldn't tell you how many people I've met in this fan club and countless Scarlett streams who have messaged me talking about her. There is no doubt that there is a significant amount of crossover between both families, and that her passing has been felt deeply by the League of Legends community and the StarCraft community as well as by transgender players across all esports.

A couple news articles for those interested:

https://dotesports.com/league-of-legends/news/former-league-of-legends-pro-and-streamer-remilia-dies

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10632698/remilia-dead-league-of-legends/

There are also a lot of people chatting in her Twitch channel for those who want to talk with other fans of hers in real-time: twitch.tv/remilia

My DMs are also open everywhere you can find me, as always, please don't hesitate to message me if you need to talk.

I don't what else to say besides the obvious, that it's incredibly heartbreaking. Rest in peace, Maria. <3
Blunder Man doing everything thing a blunder can.
Dmitry_M
Profile Joined April 2019
Russian Federation66 Posts
December 29 2019 14:11 GMT
#15390
Happy holidays and many successes for Scarlett in new year. Also flood must go on until next birthday! All aboard! XD
Dmitry_M
Profile Joined April 2019
Russian Federation66 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-12-30 04:37:36
December 29 2019 14:29 GMT
#15391
*del*

Edit.: Thank you for pm me, Blunder, my fault. with my level of English I should not write such subtle things.
MissHelsing
Profile Joined July 2019
17 Posts
December 29 2019 17:07 GMT
#15392
On December 29 2019 10:15 blunderfulguy wrote:
I just found out that Maria "Remilia" Creveling (Liquipedia and LoL Wiki profiles) passed away yesterday (Friday, December 27, 2019) at 24 years old. She passed away peacefully in her sleep.

https://twitter.com/WhatleyLeague/status/1210980343173398528

https://twitter.com/RLewisReports/status/1210976891357650944

While I didn't closely follow her career as a League of Legends player and streamer, I couldn't tell you how many people I've met in this fan club and countless Scarlett streams who have messaged me talking about her. There is no doubt that there is a significant amount of crossover between both families, and that her passing has been felt deeply by the League of Legends community and the StarCraft community as well as by transgender players across all esports.

A couple news articles for those interested:

https://dotesports.com/league-of-legends/news/former-league-of-legends-pro-and-streamer-remilia-dies

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10632698/remilia-dead-league-of-legends/

There are also a lot of people chatting in her Twitch channel for those who want to talk with other fans of hers in real-time: twitch.tv/remilia

My DMs are also open everywhere you can find me, as always, please don't hesitate to message me if you need to talk.

I don't what else to say besides the obvious, that it's incredibly heartbreaking. Rest in peace, Maria. <3


Since I am a transgender league of legends player myself, and have been in contact with Remilia, I know that both of them have talked to each other aswell in DMs, in previous years. It is very sad that Remilia passed away so early, I hope that she can finally find peace. It is still very shocking to me since I have personally talked to her this year and mentioned how much strength and inspiration she provided for me aswell as many other people I have met in the esports scene. It saddens me and my thoughts and prayers go out to her closest loved ones, especially Richard Lewis, who provided for her in all these years with shelter aswell as emotional support (in being her best friend). Rest in peace, Maria, I hope the many people who have found inspiration in you, will always remember your legacy and continue to fight for their dreams.
blunderfulguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2016
United States1415 Posts
December 30 2019 06:34 GMT
#15393
<3
Blunder Man doing everything thing a blunder can.
HotDOSBuns
Profile Joined February 2018
Canada172 Posts
January 02 2020 23:22 GMT
#15394
Harstem vs Scarlett Bo5 showmatch from earlier today on Harstem's stream
blunderfulguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2016
United States1415 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-01-05 09:43:52
January 05 2020 09:39 GMT
#15395
IEM Katowice America Server Quals start tomorrow! Ro32 starts Tuesday, Jan 07 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), Ro16 with invited players (including Scarlett) starts Wednesday, Jan 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00).

Streamed here afaik. Streams for the main event next month should then be on ESL's channels (main stream, B, and C).

*I think Scarlett might end up going to WESG Global Finals in March, but that whole situation looks like kind of a mess so we'll have to wait and see what heppens with all that... I guess? /shrug
Blunder Man doing everything thing a blunder can.
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2444 Posts
January 05 2020 17:54 GMT
#15396
On January 05 2020 18:39 blunderfulguy wrote:
IEM Katowice America Server Quals start tomorrow! Ro32 starts Tuesday, Jan 07 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), Ro16 with invited players (including Scarlett) starts Wednesday, Jan 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00).

Streamed here afaik. Streams for the main event next month should then be on ESL's channels (main stream, B, and C).

*I think Scarlett might end up going to WESG Global Finals in March, but that whole situation looks like kind of a mess so we'll have to wait and see what heppens with all that... I guess? /shrug

Yes I'll be going to WESG; liquipedia is incorrect
Progamer
Soke
Profile Joined September 2012
United States790 Posts
January 05 2020 18:01 GMT
#15397
On January 06 2020 02:54 Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2020 18:39 blunderfulguy wrote:
IEM Katowice America Server Quals start tomorrow! Ro32 starts Tuesday, Jan 07 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), Ro16 with invited players (including Scarlett) starts Wednesday, Jan 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00).

Streamed here afaik. Streams for the main event next month should then be on ESL's channels (main stream, B, and C).

*I think Scarlett might end up going to WESG Global Finals in March, but that whole situation looks like kind of a mess so we'll have to wait and see what heppens with all that... I guess? /shrug

Yes I'll be going to WESG; liquipedia is incorrect

Good to hear, and happy (very) belated birthday as well!
Djsoke
justaguywitha1
Profile Joined April 2019
109 Posts
January 05 2020 20:32 GMT
#15398
these are good news, thanks sasha and blunder <3
MissHelsing
Profile Joined July 2019
17 Posts
January 05 2020 21:04 GMT
#15399
On January 06 2020 02:54 Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2020 18:39 blunderfulguy wrote:
IEM Katowice America Server Quals start tomorrow! Ro32 starts Tuesday, Jan 07 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), Ro16 with invited players (including Scarlett) starts Wednesday, Jan 08 12:00am GMT (GMT+00:00).

Streamed here afaik. Streams for the main event next month should then be on ESL's channels (main stream, B, and C).

*I think Scarlett might end up going to WESG Global Finals in March, but that whole situation looks like kind of a mess so we'll have to wait and see what heppens with all that... I guess? /shrug

Yes I'll be going to WESG; liquipedia is incorrect


Great news, good luck Scarlett, looking forward to seeing all the games!!
blunderfulguy
Profile Blog Joined April 2016
United States1415 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-01-06 08:08:28
January 06 2020 08:06 GMT
#15400
Awesome! GLHF! *Ugh I just remembered it's not until March. Well, then GLHF in the IEM stuff!
Blunder Man doing everything thing a blunder can.
Prev 1 768 769 770 771 772 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe172
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick158
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos2405
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
35m
Patches Events
5h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 35m
OSC
13h 35m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.