• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:47
CEST 07:47
KST 14:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7289 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 76

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 790 Next
JtheNinja
Profile Joined August 2012
United States6 Posts
November 03 2012 05:38 GMT
#1501
On November 03 2012 13:33 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2012 12:16 Klondikebar wrote:
I know other players should get some stage time but seriously...she just took out a Bomber (with her feet up like it ain't no thang). They need to cast more of her games.


She's not playing until Sunday, don't worry.

As for keyboard (someone asked), I hear from reddit it's http://www.zowiegear.com/products?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=45&category_id=7 but I'm not sure.


I just posted that on reddit because i recalled her mentioning that board (I think it was in this thread), and it looks like the same one. Not 100% sure.
GettingIt
Profile Joined August 2011
1656 Posts
November 03 2012 05:57 GMT
#1502
WOOT!! Her next opponenet is either gonna be Heart, Thorzain, or Demuslim. I'm confident she'll easily beat whichever one of them :D
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
November 03 2012 06:01 GMT
#1503
On November 03 2012 14:38 JtheNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2012 13:33 corpuscle wrote:
On November 03 2012 12:16 Klondikebar wrote:
I know other players should get some stage time but seriously...she just took out a Bomber (with her feet up like it ain't no thang). They need to cast more of her games.


She's not playing until Sunday, don't worry.

As for keyboard (someone asked), I hear from reddit it's http://www.zowiegear.com/products?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=45&category_id=7 but I'm not sure.


I just posted that on reddit because i recalled her mentioning that board (I think it was in this thread), and it looks like the same one. Not 100% sure.


I probably got it from you, I had the keyboard link in my history and not the post. It looks right, though.

WOOT!! Her next opponenet is either gonna be Heart, Thorzain, or Demuslim. I'm confident she'll easily beat whichever one of them :D


Pray for Thorzain or DeMusliM, she matches up much better against either of them than Heart... Thorzain is the best-case scenario, imo
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
November 03 2012 06:04 GMT
#1504
On November 03 2012 15:01 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2012 14:38 JtheNinja wrote:
On November 03 2012 13:33 corpuscle wrote:
On November 03 2012 12:16 Klondikebar wrote:
I know other players should get some stage time but seriously...she just took out a Bomber (with her feet up like it ain't no thang). They need to cast more of her games.


She's not playing until Sunday, don't worry.

As for keyboard (someone asked), I hear from reddit it's http://www.zowiegear.com/products?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=45&category_id=7 but I'm not sure.


I just posted that on reddit because i recalled her mentioning that board (I think it was in this thread), and it looks like the same one. Not 100% sure.


I probably got it from you, I had the keyboard link in my history and not the post. It looks right, though.

Show nested quote +
WOOT!! Her next opponenet is either gonna be Heart, Thorzain, or Demuslim. I'm confident she'll easily beat whichever one of them :D


Pray for Thorzain or DeMusliM, she matches up much better against either of them than Heart... Thorzain is the best-case scenario, imo

Yee was just thinking the exact same thing. Probably the same thought process as yours: None of them can beat her late game, and Heart is the most likely to try to snap her neck early :D
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
November 03 2012 06:13 GMT
#1505
On November 03 2012 15:04 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2012 15:01 corpuscle wrote:
On November 03 2012 14:38 JtheNinja wrote:
On November 03 2012 13:33 corpuscle wrote:
On November 03 2012 12:16 Klondikebar wrote:
I know other players should get some stage time but seriously...she just took out a Bomber (with her feet up like it ain't no thang). They need to cast more of her games.


She's not playing until Sunday, don't worry.

As for keyboard (someone asked), I hear from reddit it's http://www.zowiegear.com/products?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=45&category_id=7 but I'm not sure.


I just posted that on reddit because i recalled her mentioning that board (I think it was in this thread), and it looks like the same one. Not 100% sure.


I probably got it from you, I had the keyboard link in my history and not the post. It looks right, though.

WOOT!! Her next opponenet is either gonna be Heart, Thorzain, or Demuslim. I'm confident she'll easily beat whichever one of them :D


Pray for Thorzain or DeMusliM, she matches up much better against either of them than Heart... Thorzain is the best-case scenario, imo

Yee was just thinking the exact same thing. Probably the same thought process as yours: None of them can beat her late game, and Heart is the most likely to try to snap her neck early :D


I was debating saying DeMusliM is the best-case because he does tend to mix in greedy macro plays and isn't as strong as TZ in late-game, but if I'm using that logic, Heart has also shown some pretty badass lategame play off greedy openings too, so I think that TZ is the easiest for her just because he's at least a little more predictable. I think she's gonna be going up against Heart either way, though, so I hope she's ready for some serious shenanigans. His TvT is his worst MU but he's still a borderline Code S-class Korean, so it's hard to pick against him.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
November 03 2012 07:37 GMT
#1506
Wait, Heart, ThorZain or demuslim? Free wins, gg. Bomber can easily 2-0 any of those players, and Scarlett essentially 3-0'd Bomber.

Her macro and creep spread was insane, I'm most worried about Life and Violet for our princess
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
GettingIt
Profile Joined August 2011
1656 Posts
November 03 2012 08:18 GMT
#1507
On November 03 2012 16:37 Crownlol wrote:
Wait, Heart, ThorZain or demuslim? Free wins, gg. Bomber can easily 2-0 any of those players, and Scarlett essentially 3-0'd Bomber.

Her macro and creep spread was insane, I'm most worried about Life and Violet for our princess


Good thing her ZvZ is pretty spectacular from the last 7 matches I saw her play.
b0rt_
Profile Joined October 2011
Norway931 Posts
November 03 2012 10:38 GMT
#1508
Only saw first game but my god she is good, sign me up! Title contender.
mememolly
Profile Joined December 2011
4765 Posts
November 03 2012 10:49 GMT
#1509
unless heart pulls some ridiculous cheese then i can't see Scarlett losing to him

will her next game be on Sunday?
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
November 03 2012 10:57 GMT
#1510
vod cant skiped trough, then its not buffering and ending bugged mid of 1st game ... i HATE OWN3D !
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 03 2012 11:03 GMT
#1511
On November 03 2012 17:18 GettingIt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2012 16:37 Crownlol wrote:
Wait, Heart, ThorZain or demuslim? Free wins, gg. Bomber can easily 2-0 any of those players, and Scarlett essentially 3-0'd Bomber.

Her macro and creep spread was insane, I'm most worried about Life and Violet for our princess


Good thing her ZvZ is pretty spectacular from the last 7 matches I saw her play.


She got wrecked by Goswser in IPTL though.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Chytilova
Profile Joined December 2011
United States790 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-03 11:40:20
November 03 2012 11:39 GMT
#1512
On November 03 2012 20:03 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2012 17:18 GettingIt wrote:
On November 03 2012 16:37 Crownlol wrote:
Wait, Heart, ThorZain or demuslim? Free wins, gg. Bomber can easily 2-0 any of those players, and Scarlett essentially 3-0'd Bomber.

Her macro and creep spread was insane, I'm most worried about Life and Violet for our princess


Good thing her ZvZ is pretty spectacular from the last 7 matches I saw her play.


She got wrecked by Goswser in IPTL though.


She also lost to him during a final for some qualifier that I'm forgetting even more recently 3-2, though she was messing around that series and chatting to us in the fanclub IRC chat.

Then she beat Nerchio and Vortix playing seriously in the RSL II so I think her ZvZ is fine especially vs. Violet. I still do not know how well she will do against Code S players.
sekalf
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden522 Posts
November 03 2012 11:47 GMT
#1513
So is there any way to watch her games against bomber?
entropius
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1046 Posts
November 03 2012 13:45 GMT
#1514
On November 03 2012 20:47 sekalf wrote:
So is there any way to watch her games against bomber?


Wondering the same thing ... there are MLG vods at http://www.own3d.tv/MLG/video/868771 but I have no idea how to find anything on their awful vod player...
Vaftrudner
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden1185 Posts
November 03 2012 13:57 GMT
#1515
If you got pictures of her after winning against Bomber, they should really be published here. She looked so happy, it was super cute!

Or you might wait until she wins it all. Heard it here first folks ;D
"Starcraft 2 was designed to have a best race. You play the worst one." - Day9
integrity
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1014 Posts
November 03 2012 14:02 GMT
#1516
saw scarlett win live.....what a baller
entropius
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1046 Posts
November 03 2012 14:14 GMT
#1517
On November 03 2012 22:45 entropius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2012 20:47 sekalf wrote:
So is there any way to watch her games against bomber?


Wondering the same thing ... there are MLG vods at http://www.own3d.tv/MLG/video/868771 but I have no idea how to find anything on their awful vod player...


Looks like her game is toward the end of http://www.own3d.tv/MLG/video/868597, but there's no way to fastforward, *and* it's stuck at 1080p so it skips for me too... what a terrible VOD player.
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
November 03 2012 15:17 GMT
#1518
Scarlett you are beyond awesome! <3

ps. Sexy boots!
Svetgm
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada76 Posts
November 03 2012 15:27 GMT
#1519
wow the own3d vod is so garbage lol... I will sit through the pain to watch the games!
Jimz1469
Profile Joined May 2012
116 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-03 16:15:19
November 03 2012 16:15 GMT
#1520
I was going crazy! I've never had such a blast watching a fairly newcomer to the scene grow so rapidly and take out the likes of bomber!! INCREDIBLE, seriously you're an inspiration Scarlett! Keep kicking @$$ out there! Take this tournament! :D
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1978
Snow 177
910 58
Bale 31
ZergMaN 15
Noble 13
Icarus 8
sorry 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Fuzer 28
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox697
C9.Mang0171
Mew2King34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1193
WinterStarcraft633
Other Games
summit1g8229
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft293
Maynarde127
Sick127
ArmadaUGS116
RuFF_SC280
Livibee70
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Lourlo1258
• Rush1136
• Stunt525
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 13m
OSC
7h 13m
Stellar Fest
7h 13m
OSC
18h 13m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.