• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:35
CEST 07:35
KST 14:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8875 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 51

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 790 Next
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-11 22:22:51
September 11 2012 22:13 GMT
#1001
On September 12 2012 06:26 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Hi just wondering if anyone can tell me what servers Scarlett has trained on her whole career. As far as I know, she was purely NA leading up to the IPL open bracket in which she had a really great performance. Is that correct? And how about since then?



Shes an extreme ninja, for all of her really die hard fans that try to follow her activity she still manages to stay hidden extremely well. I try to keep up with everything since ipl but I would be fibbing if I told you that I knew it was strictly NA.

I doubt we will ever really know but its safe to say heavy majority on NA
ladadidadi
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
September 11 2012 22:13 GMT
#1002
Scarlett's going to have to start importing EU/KR players to North America so she can keep up the practice!
dUTtrOACh
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2339 Posts
September 11 2012 22:14 GMT
#1003
I'd like to see her do well in WCS for Canada.
twitch.tv/duttroach
Relentless`
Profile Joined July 2012
United States151 Posts
September 11 2012 22:35 GMT
#1004
On September 12 2012 07:14 dUTtrOACh wrote:
I'd like to see her do well in WCS for Canada.


I'd say she's already passed doing "well" for her country in WCS. Finishing near the top in the world finals would just be that much more incredible.

I'd put my money down on it.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives." - William Wallace
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
September 11 2012 22:44 GMT
#1005
On September 12 2012 07:13 Bibbit wrote:
Scarlett's going to have to start importing EU/KR players to North America so she can keep up the practice!


It is time for her to go to Korea.
KebertXela
Profile Joined August 2010
United States322 Posts
September 11 2012 22:52 GMT
#1006
On September 12 2012 06:26 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Hi just wondering if anyone can tell me what servers Scarlett has trained on her whole career. As far as I know, she was purely NA leading up to the IPL open bracket in which she had a really great performance. Is that correct? And how about since then?

Yeah, NA only. Also, before IPL, if I recall correctly, she didn't play for a long time.


Yeah, she's pretty good.
Check my last.fm out \\ http://www.last.fm/user/bigbobo1
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
September 11 2012 23:20 GMT
#1007
yeah shes pretty good kebert
ladadidadi
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
September 11 2012 23:51 GMT
#1008
On September 12 2012 07:35 Relentless` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2012 07:14 dUTtrOACh wrote:
I'd like to see her do well in WCS for Canada.


I'd say she's already passed doing "well" for her country in WCS. Finishing near the top in the world finals would just be that much more incredible.

I'd put my money down on it.


I think he's talking about WCS Global.
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2440 Posts
September 12 2012 00:20 GMT
#1009
On September 12 2012 06:26 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Hi just wondering if anyone can tell me what servers Scarlett has trained on her whole career. As far as I know, she was purely NA leading up to the IPL open bracket in which she had a really great performance. Is that correct? And how about since then?

I play NA ladder and NA playhem dailies only up till now; as well as occasional practice games with some NA players
Progamer
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
September 12 2012 07:12 GMT
#1010
On September 12 2012 09:20 Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2012 06:26 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Hi just wondering if anyone can tell me what servers Scarlett has trained on her whole career. As far as I know, she was purely NA leading up to the IPL open bracket in which she had a really great performance. Is that correct? And how about since then?

I play NA ladder and NA playhem dailies only up till now; as well as occasional practice games with some NA players


Well that is awesome. There will always be talent here in NA but training in Korea helps the less talented people really refine their skills.
I am Godzilla You are Japan
Fenrax
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States5018 Posts
September 12 2012 10:13 GMT
#1011
On September 12 2012 09:20 Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2012 06:26 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Hi just wondering if anyone can tell me what servers Scarlett has trained on her whole career. As far as I know, she was purely NA leading up to the IPL open bracket in which she had a really great performance. Is that correct? And how about since then?

I play NA ladder and NA playhem dailies only up till now; as well as occasional practice games with some NA players


You outgrew that scene for sure. Time for the next step. GLHF!
only_one_way
Profile Joined September 2012
2 Posts
September 13 2012 22:24 GMT
#1012
--- Nuked ---
Takasu
Profile Joined May 2011
United States63 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-13 22:47:57
September 13 2012 22:47 GMT
#1013
On a brighter note...Acer is playing team leagues tonight (IPTL & MCSL) against aTn Type & ROS.KIS! Should be some good games. ^_^

Edit: I am glad that post was nuked.
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
September 13 2012 23:03 GMT
#1014
On September 14 2012 07:47 Takasu wrote:
On a brighter note...Acer is playing team leagues tonight (IPTL & MCSL) against aTn Type & ROS.KIS! Should be some good games. ^_^

Edit: I am glad that post was nuked.

Yeap, IPTL starting right now!

Just reflected on something today - what a ridiculously good pickup Scarlett was for Acer. Her alongside Nerchio and Bly...the Acer logo in any tournament listing is beginning to mean = FEAR. <3
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
mijagi182
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland797 Posts
September 13 2012 23:13 GMT
#1015
Sign me up. I wan't sure of her skill while ago but after doing homework (seen some VODs)
Well, Scarlet is not overhyped at all! Oh and Nerchio speaks good of her
oh in the sun sun having fun
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2440 Posts
September 13 2012 23:18 GMT
#1016
Just a note I was not in roster for games vs aTn (travelling back from MLG Raleigh then) ! So I will only be in MCSL series; which will be somewhat entertaining I hope
Progamer
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
September 13 2012 23:23 GMT
#1017
On September 14 2012 08:18 Scarlett` wrote:
Just a note I was not in roster for games vs aTn (travelling back from MLG Raleigh then) ! So I will only be in MCSL series; which will be somewhat entertaining I hope

Ahh thanks for letting us know, just saved me a few hours of sleep time :D
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
mijagi182
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland797 Posts
September 13 2012 23:26 GMT
#1018
same here
oh in the sun sun having fun
sekalf
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden522 Posts
September 13 2012 23:29 GMT
#1019
Haha yeah same here :D
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
September 14 2012 03:00 GMT
#1020
OKAY GAMETIME FOLKS, LETS GO!!! FIGHTINGGGGGG
ladadidadi
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1275
910 109
Hyun 78
NotJumperer 61
Bale 36
Noble 13
Snow 7
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto454
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King242
Other Games
summit1g7210
Coldzera 724
JimRising 613
WinterStarcraft422
C9.Mang0295
NeuroSwarm132
PiGStarcraft129
ViBE19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 51
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2186
League of Legends
• Rush1079
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt345
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 25m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 25m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.