• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:50
CEST 03:50
KST 10:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10003 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 35

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 790 Next
Random_Guy09
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1010 Posts
August 24 2012 21:35 GMT
#681
Insur vs Scarlett first match on MLG Blue stream!!! Even though I'm a protoss player have to go with the home country player!! Gogo Scarlett!!!!!
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
August 24 2012 21:38 GMT
#682
On August 25 2012 06:18 SaintBadger wrote:
Given that Scarlett is about to play, I hope this is sufficiently germane:

Is anyone having an issue pulling up the blue stream from the MLG site? Anytime one clicks on the summer championship link for SC2, it autoloads the red stream. After hovering on the "streams" tab and selecting blue, I receive a black screen.

I realize the event hasn't started yet, but am relatively sure there should be an overlay or advertisement running if the stream was properly loading.


I'm having issues too, though not the same as yours... the stream only works for about a minute, and then freezes up. A lot of people on Reddit are having the same problem... I don't understand why they're switching to MLG's stream when the one they had up before worked fine.
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
August 24 2012 21:40 GMT
#683
I see a Scarlett !
Kk.
Morrolan
Profile Joined September 2011
United States182 Posts
August 24 2012 21:44 GMT
#684
On August 25 2012 06:38 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 06:18 SaintBadger wrote:
Given that Scarlett is about to play, I hope this is sufficiently germane:

Is anyone having an issue pulling up the blue stream from the MLG site? Anytime one clicks on the summer championship link for SC2, it autoloads the red stream. After hovering on the "streams" tab and selecting blue, I receive a black screen.

I realize the event hasn't started yet, but am relatively sure there should be an overlay or advertisement running if the stream was properly loading.


I'm having issues too, though not the same as yours... the stream only works for about a minute, and then freezes up. A lot of people on Reddit are having the same problem... I don't understand why they're switching to MLG's stream when the one they had up before worked fine.

Are you guys using Google Chrome? I hear that its not handling the streams too well.
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-24 21:51:45
August 24 2012 21:51 GMT
#685
I can see up this dude's nose what's up with that


-e- could be it. I'm on firefox and it's going great for me exceupt i can see up isuwhatevs nose
Kk.
Random_Guy09
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1010 Posts
August 24 2012 21:51 GMT
#686
On August 25 2012 06:44 Morrolan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 06:38 corpuscle wrote:
On August 25 2012 06:18 SaintBadger wrote:
Given that Scarlett is about to play, I hope this is sufficiently germane:

Is anyone having an issue pulling up the blue stream from the MLG site? Anytime one clicks on the summer championship link for SC2, it autoloads the red stream. After hovering on the "streams" tab and selecting blue, I receive a black screen.

I realize the event hasn't started yet, but am relatively sure there should be an overlay or advertisement running if the stream was properly loading.


I'm having issues too, though not the same as yours... the stream only works for about a minute, and then freezes up. A lot of people on Reddit are having the same problem... I don't understand why they're switching to MLG's stream when the one they had up before worked fine.

Are you guys using Google Chrome? I hear that its not handling the streams too well.


Firefox seems to be working ok. If no one has tried yet. And remember if you have adblock on in the MLG site it screws up the streams and freezes.
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
August 24 2012 21:53 GMT
#687
much better, no more boogers

let'ssee some scarlett roflstomping
Kk.
Celestia
Profile Joined February 2011
Mexico376 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-24 22:03:33
August 24 2012 22:00 GMT
#688
Do I have to pay to watch blue stream? All I can see is a black screen (Chrome and IE).
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
August 24 2012 22:06 GMT
#689
lol what you sayin insur
Kk.
Morrolan
Profile Joined September 2011
United States182 Posts
August 24 2012 22:09 GMT
#690
haha love that unimpressed look Scarlett had after game 1.
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
August 24 2012 22:10 GMT
#691
I can't tell Stephano and Scarlett apart anymore.

Nice game though!
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Random_Guy09
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1010 Posts
August 24 2012 22:11 GMT
#692
On August 25 2012 07:00 Celestia wrote:
Do I have to pay to watch blue stream? All I can see is a black screen (Chrome and IE).


Blue and Red are free. And MLG does know about the stream problems with Chrome and they're currently working on fixing it. firefox seems to be working for some people.
Celestia
Profile Joined February 2011
Mexico376 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-24 22:21:31
August 24 2012 22:19 GMT
#693
On August 25 2012 07:11 Random_Guy09 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 07:00 Celestia wrote:
Do I have to pay to watch blue stream? All I can see is a black screen (Chrome and IE).


Blue and Red are free. And MLG does know about the stream problems with Chrome and they're currently working on fixing it. firefox seems to be working for some people.

Yeah, finally i'm able to watch it, also trying firefox, for some reason didn't worked first, but now it does.

Edit: again it seems to have problems or something.
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-24 22:28:09
August 24 2012 22:27 GMT
#694
I love it when scarlett morphs broods outside her enemy's base :3



____edit_____

Scarlett if you see this could you pplz add more dancing after you stomp a noob
Kk.
Morrolan
Profile Joined September 2011
United States182 Posts
August 24 2012 22:28 GMT
#695
ez pz
SaintBadger
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States139 Posts
August 24 2012 22:29 GMT
#696
Give Insur credit. He realized he was going to have to do something crazy. Not quite enough.

Ok, actually not remotely close to enough.
sekalf
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden522 Posts
August 24 2012 22:29 GMT
#697
Ah finally I can go get some food!
whereismymind
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom717 Posts
August 24 2012 22:30 GMT
#698
GG
one day.. i'll lose my mind
ziggurat
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada847 Posts
August 24 2012 22:31 GMT
#699
Scarlett makes everything look so easy! So exciting to watch her play!
Silentenigma
Profile Joined July 2009
Turkey2037 Posts
August 24 2012 22:31 GMT
#700
GG scarlett outplayed that protoss hard.
日本語が上手ですね
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech175
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12789
Shuttle 806
Artosis 612
Dewaltoss 45
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift4254
Counter-Strike
taco 449
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox527
AZ_Axe104
Other Games
summit1g8311
Day[9].tv520
C9.Mang0351
WinterStarcraft176
Maynarde148
ViBE122
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv520
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 11m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.