• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:34
CEST 23:34
KST 06:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8067 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 28

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 790 Next
TheLastTemplar
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland593 Posts
August 11 2012 04:56 GMT
#541
gg's more sick zvp
ladadidadi
chocopan
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan986 Posts
August 11 2012 09:55 GMT
#542
Are there VODs of the games she played today yet?
Dance those ultras
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 11:53:53
August 11 2012 11:47 GMT
#543
On August 11 2012 18:55 chocopan wrote:
Are there VODs of the games she played today yet?

2:34 Scarlett vs RooToD.....haven't watched it myself yet, omfg here we go....

http://sv.twitch.tv/nasltv/b/328183239

Btw gotta chime in on game 1 vs Top, holy mother of zerg. Maybe we could have a list of top 10 Scarlett games ever in the OP? If so this one should be one of them <3
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
chocopan
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan986 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 12:12:15
August 11 2012 12:06 GMT
#544
On August 11 2012 20:47 AlgeriaT wrote:
Btw gotta chime in on game 1 vs Top, holy mother of zerg. Maybe we could have a list of top 10 Scarlett games ever in the OP? If so this one should be one of them <3


I think this is a FANTASTIC idea. Apart from anything else, it provides a quick place to direct people who appear in this thread not really knowing who scarlett is yet or why she has such a following. Even with a brief intro to the games saying when they were played (what tournament etc) and who the opponent is and why they are significant wins etc etc.
Dance those ultras
okcredit
Profile Joined August 2012
United States7 Posts
August 11 2012 18:46 GMT
#545
So we know who she's got next, any idea when she'll be playing the round of 16?
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 19:00:58
August 11 2012 18:59 GMT
#546
On August 12 2012 03:46 okcredit wrote:
So we know who she's got next, any idea when she'll be playing the round of 16?


ESCDaisy

edit: and then either Major or Minigun in Ro8 if she wins, probably Major
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Chytilova
Profile Joined December 2011
United States790 Posts
August 11 2012 19:02 GMT
#547
On August 12 2012 03:46 okcredit wrote:
So we know who she's got next, any idea when she'll be playing the round of 16?


She plays round of 16 then round of 8 shortly thereafter starting at 8pm eastern today. Casting of the replays start at 9pm eastern, though looking at the bracket I doubt they will cast her round of 16 match. Her round of 8 match against Major has a better likelihood.
Kwidowmaker
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada978 Posts
August 11 2012 19:12 GMT
#548
Mr. Bitter says Scarlett is probably the best north american player

I am inclined to agree
Kk.
corpuscle
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1967 Posts
August 11 2012 19:23 GMT
#549
On August 12 2012 04:12 Kwidowmaker wrote:
Mr. Bitter says Scarlett is probably the best north american player

I am inclined to agree


Major and Illusion are pretty damn good, I'd say it's a toss-up.

Hopefully we'll see her play Major tonight, though
From the void I am born into wave and particle
Takasu
Profile Joined May 2011
United States63 Posts
August 11 2012 19:33 GMT
#550
On August 12 2012 04:23 corpuscle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 04:12 Kwidowmaker wrote:
Mr. Bitter says Scarlett is probably the best north american player

I am inclined to agree


Major and Illusion are pretty damn good, I'd say it's a toss-up.

Hopefully we'll see her play Major tonight, though


I hope so too. I think she has a pretty good chance of beating major. I am a bit worried about Daisy though. You never know about those koreans...
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
August 11 2012 19:45 GMT
#551
On August 12 2012 04:33 Takasu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 04:23 corpuscle wrote:
On August 12 2012 04:12 Kwidowmaker wrote:
Mr. Bitter says Scarlett is probably the best north american player

I am inclined to agree


Major and Illusion are pretty damn good, I'd say it's a toss-up.

Hopefully we'll see her play Major tonight, though


I hope so too. I think she has a pretty good chance of beating major. I am a bit worried about Daisy though. You never know about those koreans...

I'm infinitely more worried about Major to be honest :D
Joan_of_Arc
Profile Joined February 2012
Australia66 Posts
August 11 2012 19:52 GMT
#552
On August 12 2012 04:45 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 04:33 Takasu wrote:
On August 12 2012 04:23 corpuscle wrote:
On August 12 2012 04:12 Kwidowmaker wrote:
Mr. Bitter says Scarlett is probably the best north american player

I am inclined to agree


Major and Illusion are pretty damn good, I'd say it's a toss-up.

Hopefully we'll see her play Major tonight, though


I hope so too. I think she has a pretty good chance of beating major. I am a bit worried about Daisy though. You never know about those koreans...

I'm infinitely more worried about Major to be honest :D


I haven't really seen Major play, but I have seen Illusion - And he's scary He did rather well at IPL, and has done rather well in teamleagues, from memory.
Celestia
Profile Joined February 2011
Mexico376 Posts
August 11 2012 20:01 GMT
#553
On August 12 2012 04:12 Kwidowmaker wrote:
Mr. Bitter says Scarlett is probably the best north american player

I am inclined to agree

I'm more of a fan of Scarlett than Major, but I think Major is probably the best north american player.
KebertXela
Profile Joined August 2010
United States322 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 20:42:04
August 11 2012 20:41 GMT
#554
I think Scarlett has it. Major is the most overrated player in Starcraft 2.

Scarlett handily beat TOP. She'll be able to beat Major.
Check my last.fm out \\ http://www.last.fm/user/bigbobo1
chocopan
Profile Joined April 2010
Japan986 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 21:50:22
August 11 2012 21:47 GMT
#555
On August 12 2012 05:41 KebertXela wrote:
I think Scarlett has it. Major is the most overrated player in Starcraft 2.

Scarlett handily beat TOP. She'll be able to beat Major.


"Overrated" is a popular adjective for sc2 players right now. I'm not sure it's really fair in many cases. Some players get into slumps - Huk, Idra - doesn't mean they aren't still amazing talents, nor does it mean they don't have a future. And some players are transitioning from other RTSs e.g. BW, and that takes time, longer than some expected. Major is an extremely talented rts player with a solid record behind him. How far he'll go in sc2 is an open question but I think calling him overrated is more perjorative than it is illuminating.

Having said that, I'd expect scarlett to win too!
Dance those ultras
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
August 11 2012 21:54 GMT
#556
On August 12 2012 04:33 Takasu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2012 04:23 corpuscle wrote:
On August 12 2012 04:12 Kwidowmaker wrote:
Mr. Bitter says Scarlett is probably the best north american player

I am inclined to agree


Major and Illusion are pretty damn good, I'd say it's a toss-up.

Hopefully we'll see her play Major tonight, though


I hope so too. I think she has a pretty good chance of beating major. I am a bit worried about Daisy though. You never know about those koreans...


I think she'll crush Daisy, especially in a Bo3, but I don't know about Major, can go either way. I'd like to think Scarlett is favored but I'm biased.
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-11 22:00:15
August 11 2012 21:57 GMT
#557
I really don't want to start call anyone overrated, underrated or whatever. All I'll say is that if Scarlett keeps doing what she's been doing this qualifier, she is definitely able to get to 1st in this. And if she'll face Major, it will be a nice preview for WCS: NA...

In any case, let's concentrate on ESC Daisy first instead of getting ahead of ourselves...
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
Chytilova
Profile Joined December 2011
United States790 Posts
August 11 2012 23:06 GMT
#558
On August 12 2012 06:57 partouf wrote:
In any case, let's concentrate on ESC Daisy first instead of getting ahead of ourselves...


We aren't playing so we can get as far ahead of ourselves as we want! Probably only Koreans besides Major to the final. I say Sleep in Ro4 and STC/Heart/Golden in the final. So after Daisy I think every match will be a challenge, but doable. She can definitely win this qualifier! :D Gogo Scarlett <3
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
August 12 2012 00:12 GMT
#559
Turns out no, she cant win this qualifier.

"Sorry have really bad headache, ffing @NASLtv qualifier T_T gl @ROOTMajOr"

I dont know how to link specific twitter posts but it should be the top one right this moment - https://twitter.com/AcerScarlett
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
August 12 2012 01:12 GMT
#560
tt

next one maybe then?
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 619
ProTech148
NeuroSwarm 98
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14071
910 81
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever288
canceldota110
League of Legends
Doublelift2833
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4472
Other Games
summit1g3654
fl0m1253
FrodaN899
olofmeister856
Liquid`Hasu358
C9.Mang0232
Livibee190
ToD167
UpATreeSC78
PPMD26
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 58
• poizon28 21
• musti20045 17
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 73
• FirePhoenix6
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21445
• WagamamaTV480
League of Legends
• Scarra762
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur618
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 26m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 26m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 26m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 26m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.