• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:38
CEST 06:38
KST 13:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9549 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 274

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 272 273 274 275 276 790 Next
nerpderp
Profile Joined February 2013
United States780 Posts
June 12 2014 17:20 GMT
#5461
On June 12 2014 19:32 Darkencik wrote:

Nice interview!
The interviewer seems to be a fan of Scarlett or atleast she did a really good research ;p


I agree, the interviewer did her research, or at least is a close fan of the scene. I say it all the time, but I'll say it again ... I've been a fan of Scarlett since the beginning (watching her 3-kill TSL when she was still on Eclypsia), and watching her grow as a person through e-sports has been remarkable. Like any fan, I'm disappointed when she doesn't do well, but win or lose, I'm glad that she's on a great team, made great friends, and blossomed into a wonderful person over the past 2 years.
"It's not that I have A.D.D., it's just that oh look a bunny rabbit!"
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 12 2014 18:06 GMT
#5462
100 percent agrea with poster above. The transformation is remarkable first time I saw her was a vod of the wcs Canada win where she won it and she just stormed off stage at first I was thinking "hell yea" look at this hot girl just destroy her opponents and then she just walked off stage like it's no big deal. But then come to realise that she was really nervous and shy and to be able to see how far she has come in just two short years is simply amazing actually it's more then that it's inspirational. I am just grateful that I can witness it. You can not but have joy in your heart to see her so happy. I give hope that she will continue to be able to have all that life has to offer. Scarlett has always were all cheering and rooting for you
ok
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 12 2014 18:25 GMT
#5463
Just to clarify when i said hot girl in the above post that probably was the wrong wording to use there because scarlett or any woman for that matter should not be judged just by her looks. How she plays and how she handles herself truly defines scarlett and she has done both of those in spades. I apologize for using those words.
ok
NinaColada
Profile Joined January 2014
Netherlands51 Posts
June 12 2014 18:49 GMT
#5464
On June 13 2014 03:25 William paradise wrote:
Just to clarify when i said hot girl in the above post that probably was the wrong wording to use there because scarlett or any woman for that matter should not be judged just by her looks. How she plays and how she handles herself truly defines scarlett and she has done both of those in spades. I apologize for using those words.


From a woman's point of view: I don't think you have to apologize if you use those words with respect. Being called hot can be a good thing as long as you don't use those words in a superficial and degrading way.



William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 12 2014 19:21 GMT
#5465
Thank you NinaColada, I just didn't want people to think that was the reason I started following her career. It's not so much her individual games but rather how she plays the games it's like everyone match she goes into it is a war in her mind and each encounter is a battle. She doesnt stick to one tactic because as soon has the first engagement occurs everything changes and she the ability to act in a second and most case choose the right action to secure her the victory.
ok
NinaColada
Profile Joined January 2014
Netherlands51 Posts
June 12 2014 19:37 GMT
#5466
I know what you mean. Scarlett is one of my favourite players, because to me she is the Lionel Messi of Starcraft. For those who don't know who that is: he is the best tactical and technical soccer player(s) in the world.
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 12 2014 19:41 GMT
#5467
Exactly she Changes and adapts has the situation warrants I don't see that alot or at all in any other player maybe one or two. But they don't compare to scarletts just innate ability.
ok
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
June 12 2014 19:43 GMT
#5468
Oh that's a very, very nice interview, she makes an extremely good point about the koreans being ahead 1month in tactics and new builds, and that you lose a lot but you also learn a lot. I love how she emphasized studying the matches, as in doing more thinking, not just playing blindly.

Wonderful interview overall.
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
nerpderp
Profile Joined February 2013
United States780 Posts
June 13 2014 05:31 GMT
#5469
On June 13 2014 03:06 William paradise wrote:
100 percent agrea with poster above. The transformation is remarkable first time I saw her was a vod of the wcs Canada win where she won it and she just stormed off stage at first I was thinking "hell yea" look at this hot girl just destroy her opponents and then she just walked off stage like it's no big deal. But then come to realise that she was really nervous and shy and to be able to see how far she has come in just two short years is simply amazing actually it's more then that it's inspirational. I am just grateful that I can witness it. You can not but have joy in your heart to see her so happy. I give hope that she will continue to be able to have all that life has to offer. Scarlett has always were all cheering and rooting for you


Lol, Scarlett's going to hate me for posting this, but I love how she just walked off stage after she stomped WCS Canada (and the casters were expecting an interview), and then Mr. Bitter was like "Our winner! ... I think? One more round of applause for Scarlett!!!" One of my favorite moments in all of Starcraft. :D

"It's not that I have A.D.D., it's just that oh look a bunny rabbit!"
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 13 2014 05:48 GMT
#5470
Just think that was just two years ago the difference is staggering. What were seeing is the true personality of sasha the one she was hiding from everybody. If there is one thing I have learned from her it is don't be afraid, I can't fathom going in front of that many people and be able to handle like she did.
ok
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
June 13 2014 07:41 GMT
#5471
On June 13 2014 14:31 nerpderp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 03:06 William paradise wrote:
100 percent agrea with poster above. The transformation is remarkable first time I saw her was a vod of the wcs Canada win where she won it and she just stormed off stage at first I was thinking "hell yea" look at this hot girl just destroy her opponents and then she just walked off stage like it's no big deal. But then come to realise that she was really nervous and shy and to be able to see how far she has come in just two short years is simply amazing actually it's more then that it's inspirational. I am just grateful that I can witness it. You can not but have joy in your heart to see her so happy. I give hope that she will continue to be able to have all that life has to offer. Scarlett has always were all cheering and rooting for you


Lol, Scarlett's going to hate me for posting this, but I love how she just walked off stage after she stomped WCS Canada (and the casters were expecting an interview), and then Mr. Bitter was like "Our winner! ... I think? One more round of applause for Scarlett!!!" One of my favorite moments in all of Starcraft. :D

http://youtu.be/EZWPbQW6bkA?t=15m30s

Can't see the video at the moment but is that the one where at the end interview she was asked "do you have anything to say to Canada?", and she was like "not really" that was priceless, haha
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
JokerAi
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany142 Posts
June 13 2014 09:44 GMT
#5472
I like her personality and all time if she smiles it is so cute. :D
http://www.twitch.tv/jokersfun
Phil0s0pher
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia317 Posts
June 13 2014 10:52 GMT
#5473
EXCITED FOR DREAMHACK.

Seriously though, with the line-up at Dreamhack and her current performance at HSC. She has the power to rip into the Top 8. Of course we all hope for a podium finish!

CARN' ON Sasha, The Australian SC2 scene will be supporting you (behind x5'PiG who is also competing).
Sometimes I remember that there will be a day where herO and Maru retire. And I get sad
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 13 2014 13:05 GMT
#5474
Scarletts going to win DH. There is no doubt.
ok
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 13 2014 15:41 GMT
#5475
Lol the power ranking for DH scarletts #10 it's the last line that is absolutely true though. She'll never let down The_Templar so that tells you right there that scarletts got this In the bag.
ok
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
June 13 2014 19:30 GMT
#5476
Scarletts most likely got there ok, but there seems to be a team that got stuck some where in Sweden because of bus strikes. And looks likes its effecting other areas to. Don't know if this affecting any others. Hope all teams and players are able to get there safely.
ok
EvilPumpkin
Profile Joined February 2014
Brazil24 Posts
June 13 2014 20:35 GMT
#5477
Gosh, can't wait for DH. Seriously. So hyped to see Scarlett kicking ass :D
Go forth and be awesome - Day[9]
nerpderp
Profile Joined February 2013
United States780 Posts
June 13 2014 20:59 GMT
#5478
On June 13 2014 16:41 xtorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 14:31 nerpderp wrote:
On June 13 2014 03:06 William paradise wrote:
100 percent agrea with poster above. The transformation is remarkable first time I saw her was a vod of the wcs Canada win where she won it and she just stormed off stage at first I was thinking "hell yea" look at this hot girl just destroy her opponents and then she just walked off stage like it's no big deal. But then come to realise that she was really nervous and shy and to be able to see how far she has come in just two short years is simply amazing actually it's more then that it's inspirational. I am just grateful that I can witness it. You can not but have joy in your heart to see her so happy. I give hope that she will continue to be able to have all that life has to offer. Scarlett has always were all cheering and rooting for you


Lol, Scarlett's going to hate me for posting this, but I love how she just walked off stage after she stomped WCS Canada (and the casters were expecting an interview), and then Mr. Bitter was like "Our winner! ... I think? One more round of applause for Scarlett!!!" One of my favorite moments in all of Starcraft. :D

http://youtu.be/EZWPbQW6bkA?t=15m30s

Can't see the video at the moment but is that the one where at the end interview she was asked "do you have anything to say to Canada?", and she was like "not really" that was priceless, haha


Yeah, IIRC she was called back on stage for an interview after just walking off after she won, and then Soe asked if she had anything to say to Canada and she paused for 5 seconds and then smiled and said "not really." To her credit, it's hard to do your very first LAN interview and in front of a thousand screaming fans.

And then a few weeks later she proceeds to stomp WCS America.
"It's not that I have A.D.D., it's just that oh look a bunny rabbit!"
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
June 13 2014 21:49 GMT
#5479
yeah absolutely, i meant it was priceless in the über cute way, not otherwise
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
coL.hendralisk
Profile Joined September 2009
Zimbabwe1756 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-13 21:51:38
June 13 2014 21:51 GMT
#5480
On June 14 2014 05:59 nerpderp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2014 16:41 xtorn wrote:
On June 13 2014 14:31 nerpderp wrote:
On June 13 2014 03:06 William paradise wrote:
100 percent agrea with poster above. The transformation is remarkable first time I saw her was a vod of the wcs Canada win where she won it and she just stormed off stage at first I was thinking "hell yea" look at this hot girl just destroy her opponents and then she just walked off stage like it's no big deal. But then come to realise that she was really nervous and shy and to be able to see how far she has come in just two short years is simply amazing actually it's more then that it's inspirational. I am just grateful that I can witness it. You can not but have joy in your heart to see her so happy. I give hope that she will continue to be able to have all that life has to offer. Scarlett has always were all cheering and rooting for you


Lol, Scarlett's going to hate me for posting this, but I love how she just walked off stage after she stomped WCS Canada (and the casters were expecting an interview), and then Mr. Bitter was like "Our winner! ... I think? One more round of applause for Scarlett!!!" One of my favorite moments in all of Starcraft. :D

http://youtu.be/EZWPbQW6bkA?t=15m30s

Can't see the video at the moment but is that the one where at the end interview she was asked "do you have anything to say to Canada?", and she was like "not really" that was priceless, haha


Yeah, IIRC she was called back on stage for an interview after just walking off after she won, and then Soe asked if she had anything to say to Canada and she paused for 5 seconds and then smiled and said "not really." To her credit, it's hard to do your very first LAN interview and in front of a thousand screaming fans.

And then a few weeks later she proceeds to stomp WCS America.


looool got a shoutout in that interview with adeibisi afterwards.. go me
Prev 1 272 273 274 275 276 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 83
SortOf 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2333
Shinee 70
NotJumperer 15
Noble 12
Icarus 5
sorry 1
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1416
NeuroSwarm191
League of Legends
JimRising 711
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft557
Other Games
summit1g7258
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0343
PiGStarcraft260
ArmadaUGS56
RuFF_SC230
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick926
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream402
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1249
• Rush960
• Stunt291
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 22m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 22m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.