• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9831 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 249

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 247 248 249 250 251 790 Next
William paradise
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1753 Posts
May 13 2014 17:07 GMT
#4961
I properly did ask on Twitter and you probably did answer I may have not seen it,but thank you for answering. I'll just have to wait and see and try and be patient. And I may I say you to a very good job keeping people informed.
ok
Rube_Juice
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada348 Posts
May 15 2014 05:24 GMT
#4962
have i missed streaming or has there only been the one short session? we wants streaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-15 15:36:50
May 15 2014 15:21 GMT
#4963
Well done vs Heart, Sasha! Was so scary at start with those queens lost, but your trademark muta ling bane is unstoppable as usual.
And that creep spread, omg. So nice!

-----
Really liked that try with the burrow there, very nice! But those upgraded stalkers T_T gg nonetheless!
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
nerpderp
Profile Joined February 2013
United States780 Posts
May 15 2014 15:37 GMT
#4964
ack! why u engage w/o spines?
"It's not that I have A.D.D., it's just that oh look a bunny rabbit!"
g y p s y
Profile Joined January 2014
53 Posts
May 16 2014 22:09 GMT
#4965
good luck in qualis
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
May 16 2014 23:03 GMT
#4966
Anyone know when/who she'll be playing?
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
May 16 2014 23:41 GMT
#4967
guitarcheese

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2014_MLG_Anaheim/Qualifier/Invite_Only_qualifiers
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-17 17:54:15
May 17 2014 15:39 GMT
#4968
http://goodgame.ru/channel/Miker/333/

she plays now

---

GG Scarlett! my god that superb macro, so fast and good. I feel like the only chance of your opponents to win is to pressure at start, once you get to that sweet spot it's a matter of seconds until you win.

edit

fantastic games vs liveZerg, Scarlett! absolutely amazing, gg!!!
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-17 17:52:21
May 17 2014 17:41 GMT
#4969
What cup was that? Having some trouble locating vods, my Russian is a little rusty, or more precisely non-existent.

Edit: Okay I found some kind of bracket, it looks like she's doing good, though honestly I have no idea. Is there more than 1 stream running?
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2437 Posts
May 17 2014 18:25 GMT
#4970
On May 18 2014 02:41 Squat wrote:
What cup was that? Having some trouble locating vods, my Russian is a little rusty, or more precisely non-existent.

Edit: Okay I found some kind of bracket, it looks like she's doing good, though honestly I have no idea. Is there more than 1 stream running?

It's just an 8 person invitational played today/tomorrow. 350$ first place and 150$ to second. Group stages were played today (I beat LiquidBunny in first match and LiveZerg in winner's match). Tomorrow I'll play semifinals vs the 2nd place finisher of the other group. I don't think there is an english stream (at least for today)
Progamer
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
May 17 2014 18:31 GMT
#4971
Oh alright thanks. I don't mind the Russian stream, the quality was excellent and I usually just mute and listen to music anyways. GL in MLG thingy today also.

Do you know any Russian btw?
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2437 Posts
May 17 2014 18:43 GMT
#4972
On May 18 2014 03:31 Squat wrote:
Oh alright thanks. I don't mind the Russian stream, the quality was excellent and I usually just mute and listen to music anyways. GL in MLG thingy today also.

Do you know any Russian btw?

No :x
I'm gonna start learning russian or ukrainian after I'm fairly proficient in Korean (long time .. )
Progamer
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-17 18:47:46
May 17 2014 18:45 GMT
#4973
Haha I just figured since you're of...Ukrainian descent was it? Currently I'm trying to navigate to the vods on the website and invent new swear words all at once. I am managing one of the two just fine.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2437 Posts
May 17 2014 19:30 GMT
#4974
On May 18 2014 03:45 Squat wrote:
Haha I just figured since you're of...Ukrainian descent was it? Currently I'm trying to navigate to the vods on the website and invent new swear words all at once. I am managing one of the two just fine.

The vod's aren't up yet. I'll link to them here when they are

I'm Ukrainian on my mother's side (my father is mixed western European); but she didn't learn it growing up so couldn't teach me when I was younger ;x
Progamer
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
May 17 2014 19:52 GMT
#4975
Aight cool, thanks. I'll keep an eye on the stream to check for when your game against Guitarcheese starts, never can tell with MLG.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
tmv23
Profile Joined December 2013
Germany89 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-17 20:50:15
May 17 2014 20:46 GMT
#4976
i started a liquidpedia article for the tournament but if someone experienced might look over it that would be much appreciated. greets.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Believe_in_Starcraft_2_Cup

btw sign me up for the fanclub plz
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-17 21:38:33
May 17 2014 21:12 GMT
#4977
scarlett vs guitarcheese is next gogo

http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/channel/gameon

edit
well that was easy. :o
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2437 Posts
May 17 2014 21:37 GMT
#4978
welp ~_~ he no showed
Progamer
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
May 17 2014 21:42 GMT
#4979
On May 18 2014 06:37 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
welp ~_~ he no showed


too scared to play maybe
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
May 17 2014 21:44 GMT
#4980
yeah, i was really looking fw to seing you own that ZvZ; but all in all this is a superb weekend all my fav zergs playing <3

and cant wait for your next match tomorrow in the russian thingie!
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
Prev 1 247 248 249 250 251 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 353
UpATreeSC 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1272
actioN 468
BeSt 220
Dewaltoss 199
firebathero 94
Zeus 71
Trap 41
zelot 28
soO 26
Sexy 26
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 20
JYJ 20
Shine 20
NaDa 7
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7436
qojqva2093
Dendi833
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1019
Fnx 786
x6flipin349
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6280
crisheroes5663
Liquid`Hasu697
Other Games
Beastyqt667
B2W.Neo604
ceh9489
byalli368
ArmadaUGS167
KnowMe151
Khaldor137
C9.Mang0126
TKL 118
BRAT_OK 73
Trikslyr57
Railgan11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV258
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH321
• StrangeGG 49
• Reevou 6
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 45
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• blackmanpl 19
• FirePhoenix13
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV431
League of Legends
• Nemesis3947
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 8m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 8m
Stellar Fest
19h 8m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.