• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:17
CEST 03:17
KST 10:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5807 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 242

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 790 Next
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
April 15 2014 13:01 GMT
#4821
Scarlett up next in the ATC vs Col/dignitas. The opponent is Bling!
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
April 15 2014 13:01 GMT
#4822
On April 15 2014 22:01 Ketch wrote:
Scarlett up next in the ATC vs Col/dignitas. The opponent is Bling!


I won the race!
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Ketch
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands7285 Posts
April 15 2014 13:13 GMT
#4823
On April 15 2014 22:01 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2014 22:01 Ketch wrote:
Scarlett up next in the ATC vs Col/dignitas. The opponent is Bling!


I won the race!


But I timed it better to be on the top of the page :p. Bleh underwhelming game
davidez451
Profile Joined February 2014
Czech Republic13 Posts
April 15 2014 13:18 GMT
#4824
Damn.. I hope Scarlett will come back to how strong she used to be ..
may the A2M zerg live a long life /targa
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 15 2014 13:35 GMT
#4825
Just some unfortunate mistakes. I'm sure we'll see some good games from her soon
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-15 17:44:00
April 15 2014 17:34 GMT
#4826
Scarlett, what's going on with you? I mean, Bling is decent and all but... I'm sorry to sound rude but I just hate to see things like that. I really really hope you can get back to you old self soon, I know you can.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
April 15 2014 18:03 GMT
#4827
The last few weeks have been pretty brutal, and kind of hard to watch. I hope everything's alright, in and out of the game.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-15 18:52:59
April 15 2014 18:32 GMT
#4828
On April 16 2014 02:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Scarlett, what's going on with you? I mean, Bling is decent and all but... I'm sorry to sound rude but I just hate to see things like that. I really really hope you can get back to you old self soon, I know you can.


C'mon, man. You know she cares and puts heart into these things, she has already apologized to fans recently. Let's not make it tougher than it already is She is probably already trying to figure out what's wrong and doing everything to correct it. Here, a wild guess at a few possible reasons.

1. Lack of practice - acer might want to explain, why does she not stream as promised - it may seriously be lack of hardware in which case she needs to use LS's computer but he plays LoL like nonstop, so she cant do much. So yeah, what is going on acer, you worldwide notebook provider you?
2. She does train but, whenever anyone (pros included) plays on the KR ladder they get brutally punished initially, someone already said this (i think naniwa in his thorin interview) that whenever you go to KR you get stomped, after which you sort of rise from the ashes and become OP. KR ladder srs bzns. So playing on KR is initially sort of difficult to handle, as in demoralizing/overwhelming in the initial phase.
3. Personal issues, emotional stuff maybe. Always takes a huge toll.
4. It's not easy at all holding a 3hatch at start.
5. tossimba amigod ffsnerfomg !!1111oneoneeleven

-- ok i was kiddding with 5


<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 15 2014 18:57 GMT
#4829
On April 16 2014 03:32 xtorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 02:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Scarlett, what's going on with you? I mean, Bling is decent and all but... I'm sorry to sound rude but I just hate to see things like that. I really really hope you can get back to you old self soon, I know you can.


C'mon, man. You know she cares and puts heart into these things, she has already apologized to fans recently. Let's not make it tougher than it already is She is probably already trying to figure out what's wrong and doing everything to correct it. Here, a wild guess at a few possible reasons.

1. Lack of practice - acer might want to explain, why does she not stream as promised - it may seriously be lack of hardware in which case she needs to use LS's computer but he plays LoL like nonstop, so she cant do much. So yeah, what is going on acer, you worldwide notebook provider you?
2. She does train but, whenever anyone (pros included) plays on the KR ladder they get brutally punished initially, someone already said this (i think naniwa in his thorin interview) that whenever you go to KR you get stomped, after which you sort of rise from the ashes and become OP. KR ladder srs bzns. So playing on KR is initially sort of difficult to handle, as in demoralizing/overwhelming in the initial phase.
3. Personal issues, emotional stuff maybe. Always takes a huge toll.
4. It's not easy at all holding a 3hatch at start.
5. tossimba amigod ffsnerfomg !!1111oneoneeleven








True. Sorry to be so hard on her. There are probably a lot of factors involved, or maybe just bad luck. I don't remember Naniwa saying that, I'll have to look it up. Still, though, I really hope Scarlett get's back to where she was, she's one of the most entertaining players to watch out there.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
April 15 2014 22:11 GMT
#4830
Hey no problem, it's a matter of time until we will see her stomp again


-----------------------
Btw, as a sidenote. Because she's so awesome and deserves it, Scarlett will have a very nice surprise like, soon and it will be equally good for fans too; so i want to take this opportunity to thank to the people here on TL who agreed to help - you know who you are, and you are absolutely amazing. TL is just the best community i've ever seen <3
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 15 2014 23:15 GMT
#4831
On April 16 2014 07:11 xtorn wrote:
Hey no problem, it's a matter of time until we will see her stomp again


-----------------------
Btw, as a sidenote. Because she's so awesome and deserves it, Scarlett will have a very nice surprise like, soon and it will be equally good for fans too; so i want to take this opportunity to thank to the people here on TL who agreed to help - you know who you are, and you are absolutely amazing. TL is just the best community i've ever seen <3


Interesting, I have an idea what it could be but I cant wait to see.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
vult
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States9400 Posts
April 16 2014 04:08 GMT
#4832
She just got to Korea and is settling down, can't be too hard on her.

You'll get 'em next time, kid!
I used to play random, but for you I play very specifically.
spritzz
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada331 Posts
April 16 2014 04:13 GMT
#4833
Wow her AMA is so personable. Please sign me up!
zugzug
nerpderp
Profile Joined February 2013
United States780 Posts
April 16 2014 06:38 GMT
#4834
On April 16 2014 02:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Scarlett, what's going on with you? I mean, Bling is decent and all but... I'm sorry to sound rude but I just hate to see things like that. I really really hope you can get back to you old self soon, I know you can.


She lost because she misrallied a bunch of overlords into stalkers and got supply blocked, which is costly when going roaches since roaches are so supply heavy. Hard to say whether it's a silly mistake or lack of practice, or maybe even bad ping from Korea. But overall, no need to be frustrated ... she's probably more frustrated than any of us are (and I bet Fred Gau is probably frustrated as well ... ).
"It's not that I have A.D.D., it's just that oh look a bunny rabbit!"
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 16 2014 07:27 GMT
#4835
On April 16 2014 15:38 nerpderp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 02:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Scarlett, what's going on with you? I mean, Bling is decent and all but... I'm sorry to sound rude but I just hate to see things like that. I really really hope you can get back to you old self soon, I know you can.


She lost because she misrallied a bunch of overlords into stalkers and got supply blocked, which is costly when going roaches since roaches are so supply heavy. Hard to say whether it's a silly mistake or lack of practice, or maybe even bad ping from Korea. But overall, no need to be frustrated ... she's probably more frustrated than any of us are (and I bet Fred Gau is probably frustrated as well ... ).


Sorry, I get frustrated easily. Mistakes happen. I <3 Scarlett and I just want her to do good. She'll bounce back, Im sure of it
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
g y p s y
Profile Joined January 2014
53 Posts
April 16 2014 19:59 GMT
#4836
On April 16 2014 07:11 xtorn wrote:
Hey no problem, it's a matter of time until we will see her stomp again


-----------------------
Btw, as a sidenote. Because she's so awesome and deserves it, Scarlett will have a very nice surprise like, soon and it will be equally good for fans too; so i want to take this opportunity to thank to the people here on TL who agreed to help - you know who you are, and you are absolutely amazing. TL is just the best community i've ever seen <3


so the monkey is out of the barrel, eh?
g y p s y
Profile Joined January 2014
53 Posts
April 17 2014 11:52 GMT
#4837
OMG SCARLETT SIGN MY MOUSEPAD
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
April 17 2014 16:21 GMT
#4838
On April 17 2014 04:59 g y p s y wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 07:11 xtorn wrote:
Hey no problem, it's a matter of time until we will see her stomp again


-----------------------
Btw, as a sidenote. Because she's so awesome and deserves it, Scarlett will have a very nice surprise like, soon and it will be equally good for fans too; so i want to take this opportunity to thank to the people here on TL who agreed to help - you know who you are, and you are absolutely amazing. TL is just the best community i've ever seen <3


so the monkey is out of the barrel, eh?


Monkeys? Barrels? The plot thickens...
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
April 17 2014 17:00 GMT
#4839
On April 17 2014 04:59 g y p s y wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 07:11 xtorn wrote:
Hey no problem, it's a matter of time until we will see her stomp again


-----------------------
Btw, as a sidenote. Because she's so awesome and deserves it, Scarlett will have a very nice surprise like, soon and it will be equally good for fans too; so i want to take this opportunity to thank to the people here on TL who agreed to help - you know who you are, and you are absolutely amazing. TL is just the best community i've ever seen <3


so the monkey is out of the barrel, eh?

No idea what that saying means; must be some american thing
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
nerpderp
Profile Joined February 2013
United States780 Posts
April 17 2014 23:45 GMT
#4840
Scarlett confirms she just got her computer today, getting monitor soon, and internet tomorrow, meaning she's probably had no chance to practice in recent weeks. So don't fret. She'll be kicking ass again soon.
"It's not that I have A.D.D., it's just that oh look a bunny rabbit!"
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2575
Artosis 787
910 47
Dota 2
monkeys_forever683
NeuroSwarm189
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv279
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe152
Other Games
summit1g8438
JimRising 630
Day[9].tv303
C9.Mang0299
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick802
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream353
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• davetesta19
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv303
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 43m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 43m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.