• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:11
CEST 19:11
KST 02:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9415 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 139

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 790 Next
greatZERG
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia755 Posts
May 18 2013 05:22 GMT
#2761
2 kills, far and away the best foreigner performing in Korea at the moment

=D
stu >)
Dudasc
Profile Joined October 2012
Brazil286 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-18 05:30:36
May 18 2013 05:26 GMT
#2762
Damn supernova sneaked so many drops., two of them were so close to scarlett's vision. Weird start by her as well, supernova slowly gained advantage through out the game and her natural hatch was so low that it got taken out and it worked as an snowball.

GG great performance tho, best foreigner for sure
Kommatiazo
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States579 Posts
May 18 2013 06:25 GMT
#2763
Scarlett's play is really getting so much better. I hope her time off later this year doesn't hinder her too much and she can come back and keep up her momentum she has now. I feel like she could pull an all-kill in GSTL soon, with the right opponents and a little luck and time, I really think it could hapen. I just hope I'm watching/she's on my FGSTL team when it finally does. Scarlett Hwaiting!

Also, her new look keeps getting better and better too. I just hope she doesn't start to get a bunch of fans just because she looks hot as that's not what makes her awesome at Starcraft. Well, mostly I don't want to have to be all hipster with my friends "I liked Scarlett before you guys ever even noticed her, god." lol
"You must enemy don't know, and very good micro" - Bosstoss #Wet4Ret
Eolo
Profile Joined January 2013
Spain276 Posts
May 18 2013 07:57 GMT
#2764
any link?
Vamos Scarlett ♪♫♪♫☼ :)
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
May 18 2013 08:11 GMT
#2765
On May 18 2013 15:25 Kommatiazo wrote:
Scarlett's play is really getting so much better. I hope her time off later this year doesn't hinder her too much and she can come back and keep up her momentum she has now. I feel like she could pull an all-kill in GSTL soon, with the right opponents and a little luck and time, I really think it could hapen. I just hope I'm watching/she's on my FGSTL team when it finally does. Scarlett Hwaiting!

Also, her new look keeps getting better and better too. I just hope she doesn't start to get a bunch of fans just because she looks hot as that's not what makes her awesome at Starcraft. Well, mostly I don't want to have to be all hipster with my friends "I liked Scarlett before you guys ever even noticed her, god." lol


lol, ya I'm sorry to say almost because it's supposed to be about sc2... but she's so pretty :#



On May 18 2013 16:57 Eolo wrote:
any link?


http://www.gomtv.net/2013gstls1/vod/80057
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
Eolo
Profile Joined January 2013
Spain276 Posts
May 18 2013 08:55 GMT
#2766
Thx you Partouf
Vamos Scarlett ♪♫♪♫☼ :)
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
May 18 2013 09:45 GMT
#2767
Well done Scarlet!
Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
chocopaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
2072 Posts
May 18 2013 10:06 GMT
#2768
Holy shit she beat Ganzi? That's pretty damn impressive! WCS can come. :3
http://twitter.com/lechocopaw
pepper_
Profile Joined December 2012
Japan65 Posts
May 18 2013 11:22 GMT
#2769
Well played Scarlett, it was so great to see you out there again and you played great games. <3

About the pretty thing, I don't know, I worried a bit about that, but the truth is Scarlett is objectively really really good at this game, and basically, everyone cares a whole lot more about her games than about being a girl etc etc. Which is the way it should be, right? gg Scarlet!
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
May 18 2013 14:09 GMT
#2770
So happy to see Scarlett as opener and those two wins...+ Show Spoiler +
and ofc the team win, damn what a nailbiter!!


And still so hot in that hair dayumm ^^

She and MMA NEED to get better team shirts though. That hoodie is the worst looking piece of clothing anyone is wearing in the GSTL, DO YOU HEAR ME ACER??
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
May 18 2013 14:21 GMT
#2771
I think the hoodies look good, much better than the old t-shirts or whatever Acer players were forced to wear.

Then again I've always liked hoodies instead of team shirts (dignitas hoodie ftw!)
askmc70
Profile Joined March 2012
United States722 Posts
May 18 2013 14:38 GMT
#2772
did she give a reason about the bunker play in game 3?
Phil0s0pher
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia317 Posts
May 18 2013 14:54 GMT
#2773
On May 18 2013 23:38 askmc70 wrote:
did she give a reason about the bunker play in game 3?


I believe that she had told Khaldor that she had thought the bunker was further along in its construction then it actually was.
Sometimes I remember that there will be a day where herO and Maru retire. And I get sad
Wampaibist
Profile Joined July 2010
United States478 Posts
May 18 2013 14:56 GMT
#2774
scarlettes hair is looking good, so is her play! Ill be so sad during the break
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2440 Posts
May 18 2013 15:08 GMT
#2775
On May 18 2013 23:54 Phil0s0pher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 23:38 askmc70 wrote:
did she give a reason about the bunker play in game 3?


I believe that she had told Khaldor that she had thought the bunker was further along in its construction then it actually was.

The barracks~ I only saw it for a second.

Still, it was a stupid decision to not send 2 drones to kill scv making bunker, but I still would have been ahead if I didn't overmake lings/screw up the attack on bunkers (all lings attack through 1 gap in mineral :/)

Also if I took watchtower on his side, would see his 2b marine tank push coming and could have defended it easily. Just made a lot of trivial mistakes that game unfortunately
Progamer
Phil0s0pher
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia317 Posts
May 18 2013 15:14 GMT
#2776
On May 19 2013 00:08 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 23:54 Phil0s0pher wrote:
On May 18 2013 23:38 askmc70 wrote:
did she give a reason about the bunker play in game 3?


I believe that she had told Khaldor that she had thought the bunker was further along in its construction then it actually was.

The barracks~ I only saw it for a second.

Still, it was a stupid decision to not send 2 drones to kill scv making bunker, but I still would have been ahead if I didn't overmake lings/screw up the attack on bunkers (all lings attack through 1 gap in mineral :/)

Also if I took watchtower on his side, would see his 2b marine tank push coming and could have defended it easily. Just made a lot of trivial mistakes that game unfortunately


we all make mistakes.(just look at my thesis -.-).......you played brilliantly and took out both Bbong and Ganzi. Also you are gonna crush face in NY . Just hope you don't have to vs. Moonglade in the Ro8, that would make me sad .
Sometimes I remember that there will be a day where herO and Maru retire. And I get sad
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
May 18 2013 16:05 GMT
#2777
On May 19 2013 00:08 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 23:54 Phil0s0pher wrote:
On May 18 2013 23:38 askmc70 wrote:
did she give a reason about the bunker play in game 3?


I believe that she had told Khaldor that she had thought the bunker was further along in its construction then it actually was.

The barracks~ I only saw it for a second.

Still, it was a stupid decision to not send 2 drones to kill scv making bunker, but I still would have been ahead if I didn't overmake lings/screw up the attack on bunkers (all lings attack through 1 gap in mineral :/)

Also if I took watchtower on his side, would see his 2b marine tank push coming and could have defended it easily. Just made a lot of trivial mistakes that game unfortunately


Could've sworn your overlord made the barracks visible constantly, observer swapped to your vision, but I've seen more games where vision of player and vision in gameheart were somehow not aligned. Or maybe I'm just confused.

Oh well.
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
May 18 2013 18:38 GMT
#2778
Very well done Scarlett!
Redrot
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States446 Posts
May 18 2013 19:03 GMT
#2779
sign me up plox.

Damn that was pretty good.
I root for CJ because their fb posts are hilarious
RuiBarbO
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
United States1340 Posts
May 18 2013 19:05 GMT
#2780
After seeing those results, I'm even more sad that she has to take a break soon... But I'm also even more excited to see her return Keep it up, Scarlett!
Can someone please explain/how water falls with no rain?
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 216
ProTech160
UpATreeSC 120
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1923
Soulkey 1134
EffOrt 707
Mini 493
Larva 347
Horang2 240
ZerO 232
actioN 162
ggaemo 153
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 142
hero 96
Mind 84
Sharp 82
Shinee 57
Sea.KH 50
sorry 49
Barracks 34
Trap 26
Bale 25
Hyun 25
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5870
Dendi1394
XaKoH 371
420jenkins364
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m3931
pashabiceps759
Fnx 662
x6flipin430
edward26
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu242
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1382
Grubby1207
hiko818
FrodaN579
XBOCT258
Livibee215
TKL 117
C9.Mang0113
QueenE88
Mew2King44
RotterdaM30
ZerO(Twitch)25
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 70
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV693
League of Legends
• Nemesis3600
• TFBlade683
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
• imaqtpie208
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 49m
Patches Events
22h 49m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.