• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:52
CEST 09:52
KST 16:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8381 users

The Scarlett Fan Club - Page 127

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 790 Next
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
April 01 2013 10:50 GMT
#2521
On April 01 2013 19:32 chocopaw wrote:


Show nested quote +
Scarlett takes on Mvp in the first game of AxiomAcer vs LG-IM in the next #GSTL match! http://j.mp/GSTLS1Standings #SC2 #Notanaprilfoolsdayjoke


:o
Damn you to hell GOM if this is a joke.

:O

would be pretty poor form if it was a joke
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
April 01 2013 11:18 GMT
#2522
Think it's fun, better than against Protoss, just need a map without much airspace/platforms for minimal drops...

Either way, ATC Teamleague Acer vs MVP in 40 minutes!
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
Phil0s0pher
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia317 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-01 13:03:03
April 01 2013 12:56 GMT
#2523
I think ZvT is a pretty good match up at the moment. I'd hate to see Scarlett go up against a Protoss especially since she likes pushing into the late-game. PvZ at late-game is totally one-sided (I should know, I'm a Protoss). The Skytoss units just rip apart any Zerg army, Skytoss is micro-intensive and I think it would be more of a challenge if she was put up against one of the extremely strong LG-IM Protoss.

She'll bring it home for Acer when she destroys Mvp. Gonna be a great match and showcase Scarlett's skill for the Koreans. Also remember that while LG-IM members have all been pretty awesome in singular tournaments and Code S. They have never really quite been able to forge comprehensive victories in team league. With Crank back from the UK I think Acer has a real chance to make it 2-0.
Sometimes I remember that there will be a day where herO and Maru retire. And I get sad
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
April 03 2013 00:10 GMT
#2524
On April 01 2013 21:56 Phil0s0pher wrote:
I think ZvT is a pretty good match up at the moment. I'd hate to see Scarlett go up against a Protoss especially since she likes pushing into the late-game. PvZ at late-game is totally one-sided (I should know, I'm a Protoss). The Skytoss units just rip apart any Zerg army, Skytoss is micro-intensive and I think it would be more of a challenge if she was put up against one of the extremely strong LG-IM Protoss.

She'll bring it home for Acer when she destroys Mvp. Gonna be a great match and showcase Scarlett's skill for the Koreans. Also remember that while LG-IM members have all been pretty awesome in singular tournaments and Code S. They have never really quite been able to forge comprehensive victories in team league. With Crank back from the UK I think Acer has a real chance to make it 2-0.


I think IM is an awesome team, it'll be hard for AA to beat them when they have enough high level players to prepare a sniper for every player on AA. I don't doubt that AA will be no walkover but I think IM has to be considered the favourite.

IM has at least three world class players of each race. That kind of depth cannot be laughed off.
+ Show Spoiler [The Players] +

Toss:
SK.MC
Seed
First
Squirtle
YongHwa

Terran:
Mvp (counts as two)
YoDa

Zerg:
LosirA
NesTea
Ragnarok
ByuL

Seriously, most of these guys could be the ace on any other team.


Good luck to Scarlett though, I'm hoping she'll surprise me and pull out an all-kill.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Phil0s0pher
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia317 Posts
April 03 2013 00:53 GMT
#2525
On April 03 2013 09:10 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2013 21:56 Phil0s0pher wrote:
I think ZvT is a pretty good match up at the moment. I'd hate to see Scarlett go up against a Protoss especially since she likes pushing into the late-game. PvZ at late-game is totally one-sided (I should know, I'm a Protoss). The Skytoss units just rip apart any Zerg army, Skytoss is micro-intensive and I think it would be more of a challenge if she was put up against one of the extremely strong LG-IM Protoss.

She'll bring it home for Acer when she destroys Mvp. Gonna be a great match and showcase Scarlett's skill for the Koreans. Also remember that while LG-IM members have all been pretty awesome in singular tournaments and Code S. They have never really quite been able to forge comprehensive victories in team league. With Crank back from the UK I think Acer has a real chance to make it 2-0.


I think IM is an awesome team, it'll be hard for AA to beat them when they have enough high level players to prepare a sniper for every player on AA. I don't doubt that AA will be no walkover but I think IM has to be considered the favourite.

IM has at least three world class players of each race. That kind of depth cannot be laughed off.
+ Show Spoiler [The Players] +

Toss:
SK.MC
Seed
First
Squirtle
YongHwa

Terran:
Mvp (counts as two)
YoDa

Zerg:
LosirA
NesTea
Ragnarok
ByuL

Seriously, most of these guys could be the ace on any other team.


Good luck to Scarlett though, I'm hoping she'll surprise me and pull out an all-kill.


Oh I'm not saying that LG-IM shouldn't be taken seriously. I mean any line up which includes MC, Squirtle, Mvp, Seed, First, NesTea, LosirA is a scary one. How many of those guys have made it to top 8 GSL? How may tournaments have they all won between them?

However if we look at their team based achievements, they haven't been quite as proficient in getting victory. It may be that these guys just don't work well in a team. They all want to be the Ace-player. Though in saying this they did win the Preseason.

I'm not underestimating what LG-IM could do, they definitely have the ability to go 4-0. But I don't think we should underestimate what AxiomAcer can do.

It does us no good to be idealistic about this, it will be tough for AA, but I do believe, I think, as everyone in this fanclub does, that Scarlett has what it takes to beat Mvp.
Sometimes I remember that there will be a day where herO and Maru retire. And I get sad
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
April 03 2013 02:03 GMT
#2526
Scarlett can seriously dominate the NA WCS tourny, make sure you sign up!
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
April 03 2013 02:08 GMT
#2527
Yeah I think Scarlett needs to come back home soon, there's tournaments to be won.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 03 2013 02:09 GMT
#2528
On April 03 2013 11:03 Darpa wrote:
Scarlett can seriously dominate the NA WCS tourny, make sure you sign up!

She's going to have to leave Korea, then, right?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
April 03 2013 02:41 GMT
#2529
On April 03 2013 11:09 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 11:03 Darpa wrote:
Scarlett can seriously dominate the NA WCS tourny, make sure you sign up!

She's going to have to leave Korea, then, right?


No, she can stay in Korea, its online. But I assume she wont be there forever. So if she plays the first season from Korea it wouldnt be that bad, that way she can play the next two seasons at home.
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 03 2013 02:42 GMT
#2530
On April 03 2013 11:41 Darpa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 11:09 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On April 03 2013 11:03 Darpa wrote:
Scarlett can seriously dominate the NA WCS tourny, make sure you sign up!

She's going to have to leave Korea, then, right?


No, she can stay in Korea, its online. But I assume she wont be there forever. So if she plays the first season from Korea it wouldnt be that bad, that way she can play the next two seasons at home.

Yeah I didnt realize there would be online tournaments when I posted that. I would think she would play in NA then.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Jimz1469
Profile Joined May 2012
116 Posts
April 03 2013 02:43 GMT
#2531
On March 28 2013 09:59 partouf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2013 07:28 Jimz1469 wrote:
She's been an inspiration through and through and the choice makes following her even more interesting! To that end..err..I'm having a tough time following her. http://sc2links.com/search.php?player=Scarlett I keep tabs on this but is this up to date or does this miss a lot of games? Always looking at the streams to see her name, or clicking on the live events hoping she's a part of something to come or playing at the moment but no luck. I heard she recently had matches against MKP was it? But still can't find it. Is it mostly practice these days or am I missing out?


Really only when there's Youtube vods most of the time, sc2links gets updated, maybe I can get some more info on that, I'm not really sure myself.

She not been streaming lately, but that's understandable really because of being in Korea and hand issues etc. You might be able to find Twitch Vods.

A while ago in RSL;

http://www.twitch.tv/nathanias/videos?page=6 against Monchi (G1-5)
http://www.twitch.tv/nathanias/videos?page=5 against Kas (G1-5)

Scarlett v MMA in RSL is here I think (games not cut up)
http://www.twitch.tv/nathanias/b/382587184
http://www.twitch.tv/nathanias/b/382600436

If you want to be up to date though, I don't know in what timezone you are, but if US/EU, just join IRC in the evening whenever you're behind your PC, there's little to none Scarlett stuff we miss.

<3


Sorry for the late reply, Thank You!
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
April 04 2013 00:09 GMT
#2532
Root for Scarlett in the GSTL thread!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406144

Gotta make a solid push at that obviously biased poll!
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-04 01:28:31
April 04 2013 00:48 GMT
#2533
Her games in the ATC against Team MVP are here http://www.twitch.tv/rotterdam08/b/385221712 from 52minutes into the VOD, first game is against [MVP-Noblesse or MVP-Bang], 2nd game is against MVP-Dream.

Ps. she's going to win the game against IM-MVP in GSTL <3 #spoilers
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 04 2013 01:14 GMT
#2534
On April 04 2013 09:48 partouf wrote:
Her games in the ATC against Team MVP are here http://www.twitch.tv/rotterdam08/b/385221712 from 52minutes into the VOD, first game is against MVP-Noblesse, 2nd game is against MVP-Dream.

Ps. she's going to win the game against IM-MVP in GSTL <3 #spoilers

First game is actually vs (T)MVP.Bang playing on Noblesse's account
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
partouf
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Netherlands405 Posts
April 04 2013 01:27 GMT
#2535
On April 04 2013 10:14 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2013 09:48 partouf wrote:
Her games in the ATC against Team MVP are here http://www.twitch.tv/rotterdam08/b/385221712 from 52minutes into the VOD, first game is against MVP-Noblesse, 2nd game is against MVP-Dream.

Ps. she's going to win the game against IM-MVP in GSTL <3 #spoilers

First game is actually vs (T)MVP.Bang playing on Noblesse's account


According to Rotti it Noblesse was on Bang's account, lol :/ I don't know what to believe, but I don't really care either way
[update twitchuser set banned=1 where lastmessage like '%nohomo%';] - twitter.com/@partouf
Sair-
Profile Joined October 2012
4 Posts
April 04 2013 02:10 GMT
#2536
It was definitely Noblesse's account anyway. Replays here. (Scarlett is barcode zerg)
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|850p1|3926743751|ACERvsMVP.zip|929|0|0
Phil0s0pher
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia317 Posts
April 04 2013 03:03 GMT
#2537
Thanks for posting the vods!
Sometimes I remember that there will be a day where herO and Maru retire. And I get sad
RevanJB
Profile Joined October 2012
15 Posts
April 04 2013 03:13 GMT
#2538
Big fan! Can't wait to see more of her in HOTS!
tReaper
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia90 Posts
April 05 2013 09:10 GMT
#2539
Good luck in GSTL Scarlett! I will be cheering for you, my queen! ^______^
Treat others the way you would like to be treated yourself. ^_^
Relentless`
Profile Joined July 2012
United States151 Posts
April 05 2013 09:12 GMT
#2540
Weeee arrree liveeeee!!!! Gogogoog Scarlett!!
"Every man dies, not every man really lives." - William Wallace
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 790 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech169
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 387
Leta 286
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 63
Killer 41
Bale 34
ZergMaN 30
NotJumperer 30
Aegong 27
Shinee 14
[ Show more ]
yabsab 11
Noble 9
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 541
Reynor43
Counter-Strike
byalli0
Other Games
summit1g10567
olofmeister633
Sick196
Happy162
KnowMe24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick763
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1258
• Jankos645
• Stunt471
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 8m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 8m
Replay Cast
15h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.