• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:04
CEST 10:04
KST 17:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10201 users

Khaldor Fan Club - Page 8

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Liimper
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany45 Posts
July 22 2012 11:40 GMT
#141
sign me up pls!
Gemini00
Profile Joined September 2011
United States397 Posts
July 24 2012 00:44 GMT
#142
During the WCS cast yesterday with Wolf, Khaldor shouted out a random Reddit comment I made about "the Khaldor hit squad", and said he would love to see it portrayed with some kind of cool silhouette pose. I decided to mess around in Photoshop for a bit and see what I could come up with, and figured I would share them with you guys here in case anyone is interested:

http://i.imgur.com/lcYEH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/o1o1E.jpg

It's not much but I had fun making them. Thanks Khaldor, you're a boss!
"All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I myself deny it." -- H. L. Mencken
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
July 24 2012 00:59 GMT
#143
On July 24 2012 09:44 Gemini00 wrote:
During the WCS cast yesterday with Wolf, Khaldor shouted out a random Reddit comment I made about "the Khaldor hit squad", and said he would love to see it portrayed with some kind of cool silhouette pose. I decided to mess around in Photoshop for a bit and see what I could come up with, and figured I would share them with you guys here in case anyone is interested:

http://i.imgur.com/lcYEH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/o1o1E.jpg

It's not much but I had fun making them. Thanks Khaldor, you're a boss!

LOL! nice
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
KuKri
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany168 Posts
July 26 2012 18:16 GMT
#144
On July 24 2012 09:44 Gemini00 wrote:
During the WCS cast yesterday with Wolf, Khaldor shouted out a random Reddit comment I made about "the Khaldor hit squad", and said he would love to see it portrayed with some kind of cool silhouette pose. I decided to mess around in Photoshop for a bit and see what I could come up with, and figured I would share them with you guys here in case anyone is interested:

http://i.imgur.com/lcYEH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/o1o1E.jpg

It's not much but I had fun making them. Thanks Khaldor, you're a boss!

Hahah I'm glad you picked that up :-)
korendir
Profile Joined August 2011
Singapore259 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 17:17:41
July 29 2012 17:17 GMT
#145
[image loading]

Thought I'd just share what I found!

Edit: Sign me up
ShowTheLights
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Korea (South)1718 Posts
July 29 2012 17:31 GMT
#146
SIGN ME UP! love khaldor + wolf
•••Acer.MMA••• <> KT_Puzzle <> JinAir•GreenWings_CoCa <> CJ_herO <> Axiom CranK & Ryung <> IM_Seed <> IM_Squirtle <> le' ToD <> Innovation <> ROOT_CatZ <> inuh! <> Chobra <> SKT1_Fantasy
Liquid`MaNa
Profile Joined October 2009
Poland105 Posts
July 29 2012 17:33 GMT
#147
If You will not sign me up, I will find you. Thomas ftw =]
Team Liquid
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
July 29 2012 19:42 GMT
#148
On July 30 2012 02:33 MaNa wrote:
If You will not sign me up, I will find you. Thomas ftw =]

MaNa you're going to find me? Fine. Come at me bro. I will have a full deluxe course awating you, then we will play SC2 all night long.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Geisterbraeu
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany6 Posts
July 29 2012 20:41 GMT
#149
Sign me up, always enjoyed watching him!
grungust
Profile Joined September 2010
United States325 Posts
August 15 2012 10:40 GMT
#150
Happy birthday!!!
Flash 하나님
TheOneAboveU
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Germany3367 Posts
August 15 2012 10:47 GMT
#151
Happy birthday Mr. Khaldor!
Moderatoralias TripleM | @TL_TripleM | Big Dark Energy!
8mmspikes
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1704 Posts
August 15 2012 10:57 GMT
#152
Happy birthday Khaldor
Suppy fan | ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ WELL MET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ | http://www.twitter.com/8mmspikes
pestilenz
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Denmark379 Posts
August 15 2012 11:32 GMT
#153
I just met Khaldor yesterday at GOMtv.

When I said hi he reached out to shake my hand. I had just been to the toilet,
but GOMtv doesnt have anything to dry your hands with in their bathrooms...
Way to make a first impression...

Happy birthday anyways Mr. Khaldor!
You can attack with this?!
Kotreb
Profile Joined June 2011
Croatia1392 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-15 11:34:37
August 15 2012 11:34 GMT
#154
this guy is my favorite caster. sign me up asap :D go khaldor! :D

edit: ooh, happy birthday!
If you don't sin Jesus died for nothing.
Nekovivie
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom2599 Posts
August 15 2012 11:34 GMT
#155
On August 15 2012 20:32 pestilenz wrote:
I just met Khaldor yesterday at GOMtv.

When I said hi he reached out to shake my hand. I had just been to the toilet,
but GOMtv doesnt have anything to dry your hands with in their bathrooms...
Way to make a first impression...

Happy birthday anyways Mr. Khaldor!


Damn, that sucks. Must have been an awkward moment.
If you are not supporting K-Pop you are hurting E-Sports.
SixZ
Profile Joined December 2009
Iceland35 Posts
August 15 2012 12:46 GMT
#156
Happy birthday Khaldor! Your hard work and muscles are much appreciated and I hope you have a great day.
It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice. -Scooter
vol_
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia1608 Posts
August 15 2012 13:46 GMT
#157
Happy Birthday Khaldor!! Your hard work in the scene is much appreciated.
Jaedong gives me a deep resonance.
MightyMoonX
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany3 Posts
August 15 2012 14:11 GMT
#158
sign me up please <3
Liimper
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany45 Posts
August 15 2012 14:22 GMT
#159
happy birthday , khaldor!: D
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
August 15 2012 15:41 GMT
#160
WHOOOOOO!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TK!

ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 205
Shinee 99
Hyun 83
Killer 55
Snow 52
Hm[arnc] 45
Bale 26
ZergMaN 22
sorry 18
ggaemo 17
[ Show more ]
JYJ 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
JimRising 640
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft481
ArmadaUGS80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick779
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2387
League of Legends
• Lourlo1532
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 56m
INu's Battles
3h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 56m
Replay Cast
14h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.