• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10348 users

The Life Fan Club - Page 42

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 204 Next
Kontys
Profile Joined October 2011
Finland659 Posts
October 20 2012 09:40 GMT
#821
I would like to be added to his list of fans! Great aggressive, battle-it-out Zerg. Zerg the way we all imagined it could one day be, but never thought we'd get there.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 20 2012 09:46 GMT
#822
I'm still in shock. Wtf, Life did it.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
October 20 2012 09:46 GMT
#823
Such a badass, amazing performance! I didn't think that he would come back after 3 straight loses, but he did it. awesome play!
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
kebeh
Profile Joined March 2012
37 Posts
October 20 2012 09:48 GMT
#824
I'm so proud of our bro, What great play
kebeh
Profile Joined March 2012
37 Posts
October 20 2012 09:50 GMT
#825
On May 30 2012 19:42 kebeh wrote:
Please sign me up, This is the most absolutely remarkable thing i've ever seen


Sorry for double post, But I just noticed you never added me to the fan list from may T.T
Goshdarnit
Profile Joined August 2011
United States540 Posts
October 20 2012 09:53 GMT
#826
On October 20 2012 18:50 kebeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 30 2012 19:42 kebeh wrote:
Please sign me up, This is the most absolutely remarkable thing i've ever seen


Sorry for double post, But I just noticed you never added me to the fan list from may T.T


I know that feel bro, granted I only signed up after Ro32 this GSL but still people who just asked after this final are already on the list T__T
kebeh
Profile Joined March 2012
37 Posts
October 20 2012 09:59 GMT
#827
On October 20 2012 18:53 Goshdarnit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2012 18:50 kebeh wrote:
On May 30 2012 19:42 kebeh wrote:
Please sign me up, This is the most absolutely remarkable thing i've ever seen


Sorry for double post, But I just noticed you never added me to the fan list from may T.T


I know that feel bro, granted I only signed up after Ro32 this GSL but still people who just asked after this final are already on the list T__T


Haha mhm, Oh well, I'm just still so proud of Life, I'm so sad I wasn't able to watch all the games since I had to be up at 6 am today, and couldn't pull an all nighter :/
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
October 20 2012 10:02 GMT
#828
3. The Life Line of ZeNex In 2011, ZeNex looked like they might become a new power in the Korean scene. They had Byun, GSL semifinalist, someone who was able to beat MVP in the GSL, conquering the Korean Ladder with numerous accounts and having the personality to become a star in the international scene; Coca, the young Zerg who had already made a GSL quarterfinal, getting a lot of hype in the Korean scene for his unbelievable ZvP; and finally, Puzzle, the Code A champion, the man with the fastest APM in the entire GSL, destroying everyone on his way to Code S. They had a core that most teams would be jealous of. Sadly, these three didn't end the year on ZeNex, with Coca first leaving to join Slayers and promptly making the finals of MLG Raleigh; Puzzle moving to Slayers also, taking his Code S spot with him; and finally, Byun, the face of the team, leaving to join his friend MarineKing on Prime, leaving ZeNex with nearly nothing nothing. Their best prospect after those three, Hack, also decided to leave, joining Startale.

Now, at the start of year, there is a little bit of light. Line (aka Suhosin), their captain and the player who made the amazing run to the Super Tournament quarterfinals, has finally made it into Code A and looks like he might live up to the potential people thought he had at the end of his Super Tournament run. Also, the player who I think you should really look out for, the 14-year-old Life, has also made Code A, after being atop of the Korean Grandmaster ladder for a lot of 2011. With these two players, you could believe that we could be seeing two new ZeNex players in Code S very soon.

Sadly, my prediction for 2012 is that, no, ZeNex will not get these two players to Code S, as I see both of them, at least Life, being poached by another team. Life is everything you would want in a player; he's young, has major potential, and the work ethic that you would want out of a player. He practices on the ladder endlessly, playing the best players in Korea for hours at a time. His play reminds me of Coca before he broke out in the GSL, and I wouldn't put it past a team like TSL, Slayers or another Korean team to pick him up if and when he does well in GSL. I would really like to see ZeNex make a return to prominence, but it's going to be hard without a stable sponsor and money coming into the team. If they want to be around in 2013, they'll need to keep both their star Zergs, but it's going to be extremely difficult.


Thanks for living up to my start of 2012 predictions and beating Mvp for me.

Now go win some more.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 20 2012 10:03 GMT
#829
Congratz Life!!!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Kiyo.
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2284 Posts
October 20 2012 11:02 GMT
#830
Now that Life has secured a top 7 GSL ranking, will Startale be able to select someone else to give the IPL5 trip to? Since I assume GSL will take the top 7 to Vegas automatically because of the World Championship.
KT Rolster & StarTale <3 | twitter.com/RayFoxII - twitch.tv/RayFoxII
Fueled
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1610 Posts
October 20 2012 11:22 GMT
#831
Good job Life ^^
The Wood League - Where a double gas opening can still mean a Marine/SCV all-in
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
October 20 2012 12:29 GMT
#832
My god, he's done it.

Fantastic showing from both players. Life thought so quickly on his feet.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2440 Posts
October 20 2012 12:33 GMT
#833
On October 20 2012 20:02 Kiyo. wrote:
Now that Life has secured a top 7 GSL ranking, will Startale be able to select someone else to give the IPL5 trip to? Since I assume GSL will take the top 7 to Vegas automatically because of the World Championship.

Only 5 go for World Championship (if he is 6th or 7th GSL ranking)
Progamer
SHOOG
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1639 Posts
October 20 2012 12:37 GMT
#834
Yes!!!! So pumped!
I knew he could do it! So happy that finally someone I root for won!
You played fantastic this season Life! You deserved this championship!
Thank you for bringing a championship to Startale!
Weirdkid
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Singapore2431 Posts
October 20 2012 12:40 GMT
#835
Hey! I just realised there's a fun facts segment on this fanclub lol. Does him being a left-hander count as a fun fact? I think he's left handed coz he uses chopsticks on his left hand, and people usually use chopsticks on their main hand haha
"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself." - Proverbs 26:4
Kiyo.
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2284 Posts
October 20 2012 12:47 GMT
#836
On October 20 2012 21:33 Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2012 20:02 Kiyo. wrote:
Now that Life has secured a top 7 GSL ranking, will Startale be able to select someone else to give the IPL5 trip to? Since I assume GSL will take the top 7 to Vegas automatically because of the World Championship.

Only 5 go for World Championship (if he is 6th or 7th GSL ranking)


Oh okay. He's 4th so the question still stands but thanks for the info. So, assuming its top 5 of GSL rankings (I'm not sure how else they'd pick the players), he'd qualify. 6th place is Squirtle so maybe Squirtle gets to go as well. As a Startale fan I hope so at least.
KT Rolster & StarTale <3 | twitter.com/RayFoxII - twitch.tv/RayFoxII
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
October 20 2012 14:45 GMT
#837
On October 20 2012 18:59 kebeh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2012 18:53 Goshdarnit wrote:
On October 20 2012 18:50 kebeh wrote:
On May 30 2012 19:42 kebeh wrote:
Please sign me up, This is the most absolutely remarkable thing i've ever seen


Sorry for double post, But I just noticed you never added me to the fan list from may T.T


I know that feel bro, granted I only signed up after Ro32 this GSL but still people who just asked after this final are already on the list T__T


Haha mhm, Oh well, I'm just still so proud of Life, I'm so sad I wasn't able to watch all the games since I had to be up at 6 am today, and couldn't pull an all nighter :/


Sorry guys! I was managing the fanclub until Life made the Ro8. Sorry for not updating it enough.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
NuKE[vZ]
Profile Joined July 2012
United States249 Posts
October 20 2012 14:51 GMT
#838
what a beast

jesus
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
October 20 2012 15:10 GMT
#839
Switched to Zerg, bitches!
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
MasterKang
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1373 Posts
October 20 2012 16:00 GMT
#840
I knew my liquibet wouldn't go to waste
Players: MMA, Boxer, Ryung, Life, TaeJa, Squirtle, Brown, Dark,
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 179
Nina 125
SteadfastSC 65
CosmosSc2 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 519
910 58
Bale 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm58
League of Legends
Doublelift2249
Super Smash Bros
PPMD55
Other Games
summit1g9049
Grubby3010
shahzam701
C9.Mang0272
PiGStarcraft222
Maynarde84
Liquid`Ken10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
Other Games
gamesdonequick0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• musti20045 43
• davetesta9
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21519
Other Games
• imaqtpie681
• Shiphtur277
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6m
CranKy Ducklings1
Afreeca Starleague
11h 6m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 6m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.