• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:01
CEST 06:01
KST 13:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8746 users

The Life Fan Club - Page 18

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 204 Next
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
July 13 2012 18:28 GMT
#341
On July 14 2012 03:24 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Code A interview + picture:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=351695





No vacation for fanclub moderators xD I'll try to clean it up and do everything but the vods.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
July 13 2012 19:24 GMT
#342
On July 14 2012 03:28 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2012 03:24 CosmicSpiral wrote:
Code A interview + picture:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=351695





No vacation for fanclub moderators xD I'll try to clean it up and do everything but the vods.


I hope that the mods will change the title. I still haven't gotten control of the Polt fanclub. >_>
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
July 14 2012 17:25 GMT
#343
Mods, please change the title to "The Startale_Life Fanclub".
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
July 15 2012 18:24 GMT
#344
Please mods T_T signing in P7GAB
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Kieofire
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1809 Posts
July 15 2012 18:27 GMT
#345
On July 16 2012 03:24 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Please mods T_T signing in P7GAB


Make a thread in website feedback to get the name changed, it will most likely be faster then waiting for a mod to come in here and see that you want it changed.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
July 16 2012 00:23 GMT
#346
I have contacts in high places. It should change shortly.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
July 16 2012 01:22 GMT
#347
On July 16 2012 09:23 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
I have contacts in high places. It should change shortly.


kekekekeke
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
MetalPanda
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada1152 Posts
July 16 2012 04:35 GMT
#348
I love Life's attitude in this interview haha.
DiMano
Profile Joined July 2011
Korea (South)2066 Posts
July 16 2012 14:40 GMT
#349
There is high possobility that Life played in the StarCraft 2 Ready Action: Cross Match where he defeated KeSPA protoss and lost to Squirtle in the Final.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
July 16 2012 14:46 GMT
#350
Yeah, I just saw that. I tweeted to Life for confirmation on that one.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-16 15:19:47
July 16 2012 15:16 GMT
#351
Too bad Life backed out of FXOpen Invitational 6. Probably because he wants to focus on TSL4, ESV, and GSL. Too many tournaments.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
July 16 2012 16:26 GMT
#352
Lol! I really am looking forward to seeing him at TSL4!
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
July 16 2012 22:06 GMT
#353
i love life

see what i did there?

But really, sign me up. I could have sworn I was already in here.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
July 16 2012 22:10 GMT
#354
Done! Watch Life in the ESV Grand Prix NOW!
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
July 17 2012 02:07 GMT
#355
He advances out of his group in 1st place. 2-0 Sting and 2-0 Yonghwa.
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
July 17 2012 02:30 GMT
#356
Lol, too good!

Also:


Damn, I thought I would be able to get it out of him, but his mouth is shut tight
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
CosmicSpiral
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States15275 Posts
July 17 2012 02:52 GMT
#357
GAME DON'T LIE DUDE
GAME DON'T LIE
WriterWovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
July 17 2012 02:54 GMT
#358
kekekekekekeke :D
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
July 17 2012 14:28 GMT
#359
Life plays tonight! Cheer him on in his first televised match with Startale!
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
July 17 2012 14:43 GMT
#360
life probably will roll leenock haha zvz so stronk
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 206
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2009
Snow 33
NaDa 30
Bale 29
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 567
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1434
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1076
WinterStarcraft593
Other Games
summit1g8570
Doublelift2322
JimRising 678
PiGStarcraft292
ArmadaUGS187
C9.Mang0170
Maynarde148
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream146
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• practicex 15
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki174
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Rush513
• Stunt258
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h
OSC
9h
Stellar Fest
9h
OSC
20h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.