game
4
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
|
catplanetcatplanet
3837 Posts
game 4 | ||
|
Ephemera
United Kingdom66 Posts
![]() That micro on both sides, perhaps the best ZvP I've ever seen. | ||
|
AnYvia
Bulgaria474 Posts
| ||
|
Skynx
Turkey7150 Posts
| ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
I'm gonna have a heart attack or some shit | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
| ||
|
Kokokoz
France147 Posts
| ||
|
Skynx
Turkey7150 Posts
| ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
| ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
On October 14 2013 05:45 Skynx wrote: It feels to me like he is throwing games away He just gets overconfident sometimes. ![]() Congratulations Life!!! Finally another trophy before the year is over. | ||
|
Kokokoz
France147 Posts
After bomber's return, MMA's one, Life ![]() | ||
|
moofang
508 Posts
well deserved | ||
|
Skynx
Turkey7150 Posts
Congrats Life!!!! | ||
|
Haku
Germany550 Posts
| ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
Too bad his comeback is this late. I'd really like to see him at blizzcon! | ||
|
Mutaller
United States1051 Posts
| ||
|
sitromit
7051 Posts
I hope he continues to improve and does well in DH Winter. | ||
|
Keeemy
Finland7855 Posts
On October 14 2013 06:40 sitromit wrote: I'm really happy. Not only did he win, but his play seems to be evolving again, with new builds and more variety, whereas earlier this year it seemed to be stagnating a bit and he was just relying on his control and aggression. I hope he continues to improve and does well in DH Winter. Yeah it looked like he had all kinds of builds up his sleeve. Really really nice. His ZvZ looked a lot better as well. | ||
|
Muffloe
Sweden6061 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Swisslink
2958 Posts
I'm really impressed by his play at IEM, even though the opponents might not have been the strongest in the respective matchup, but still... He played quite convincing. Next year will hopefully be a good year for him and I hope the upcoming changes in the format won't affect his chances to reach Code S next season (-> He's only 1 win away :-/ ). Anyway, really well played ![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Liquid`RaSZi2122 shahzam487 RotterdaM377 ToD292 C9.Mang0275 WinterStarcraft232 Dewaltoss51 JuggernautJason39 ZombieGrub39 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|