• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:21
CEST 22:21
KST 05:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7967 users

Ms.Spyte Fan Club

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
chroniX
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
517 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-26 23:13:07
March 14 2012 10:19 GMT
#1

STREAM LINK: http://www.twitch.tv/msspyte
TWITTER LINK: https://twitter.com/msspyte
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/MsSpyte

[image loading]

Streaming Times
Monday - Friday : 12pm EST - 6pm EST


  • She is by far the best female player i have seen yet (Top Master level)
  • She is playing the manliest race out there (Zerg )
  • She interacts alot with her viewers
  • She is preparing for MLG right now
  • She doesnt touch her hair more often than injecting larva


[image loading]


Interview from CSN:





Description from her stream profile:

I am 21, in fourth year university - studying studio arts and zoology, have a little cat, play piano, draw, traditionally and digitally paint, am made of science, and live in Southern Ontario.

Under the influence of my older brother, SSNSmashKAB, my childhood was punctuated with the most brilliant and challenging games, including:

Starcraft I
Baldur's Gate I/II
Icewind Dale I/II
Neverwinter nights I/II
KKND I/II
Age of Empires I/II/III
Diablo I/II
Descent I/II/III
Age of Wonders I/II
Stronghold I/II
[Insert giant list of Nintendo and Sega games]
Nancy Drew I-XII (shuts up)
etc.

So when I say I have a passion for games, I don't merely mean that I 'love' playing games. I mean that gaming has enriched my life profoundly and that I enjoy participating in the culture that gaming has platformed. Everyone is welcome in this channel, as I hope it to be a meeting place for casual and avid gamers, but beware, this is a strongly dedicated --Starcraft 2-- channel.


She is coaching aswell:

Coaching
General:

Session is streamed
$35/h through paypal
Availability: Monday-Friday, 3-7pm EST
Skype and mic required, english only
Zerg only, diamond and below
Any server
I am having difficulty keeping up with all the requests, so I'm only going to consider emails that send me the appropriate info (see bottom). Coaching sessions are one hour long and available between 3-7pm EST. The session will be steamed on this channel because I have little time outside this schedule and practice partners would be scarce. I would place the student against a player that was slightly better (one league up) and observe a game between them. I would explain general observations after the game and suggest how to improve. The following games, hopefully against the same player, I would actively guide the student in general decision making.

I teach students based on skill/league. Bronze players would be learning one base builds(2 at most). We would work on understanding mineral/gas saturation, solidifying mechanics (injects and overlords) and constant production. Silver gold players would be learning two base play, and plat/diamond would be learning primarily 3 base play with an emphasis on scouting and army composition.

If you are interested in coaching you can email msspytecoaching@gmail.com with-

Required: Character name and code, what league you are in, worst match up, skype info, and availability (between 3-7pm EST monday-friday)

Optional: sending 2-3 replays for pre-session analysis, bringing a practice partner, learning a specific style/build/all in

Memberlist:
+ Show Spoiler +

ICCup.Tesla
Exigaet
chroniX
kellymilkies
LittleAtari
imJukin
yoten
Clazziquai10
MagnusWolf
Bamm
dhampiresc
NesquiKGG
IdleLies
Cubeface
c_kAelle
Freeze967
Air4013
draken_lore
libum1
Facultyadjutant
PlagueWasp
motoharu
nicknup
wajd
twistedalpha
DoubleReed
Ireniicus
Zerg.Zilla
TeamoGaming
MastaMp3
Xipher
deus.machinarum
reikai
Puding1337
arcadies
lil emo
PrAeToR.FeNiX
SteelNutz
jon osterman
Ariovist



PM me if you want something removed/added!
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
March 14 2012 11:32 GMT
#2
Very interesting! Well I'm always happy to support another female player! <3 ^^
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
March 14 2012 11:35 GMT
#3
Is she featured on the TL stream list?
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
Exigaet
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada355 Posts
March 14 2012 11:40 GMT
#4
On March 14 2012 20:35 graNite wrote:
Is she featured on the TL stream list?


No she isn't, sadly. Definitely deserves to be up there.
Eshra
Profile Joined April 2011
France1009 Posts
March 14 2012 11:45 GMT
#5
On March 14 2012 20:40 Exigaet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 20:35 graNite wrote:
Is she featured on the TL stream list?


No she isn't, sadly. Definitely deserves to be up there.


How so ?
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
March 14 2012 11:47 GMT
#6
yeah shes a girl doesnt mean she can be featured... well shes cute =P
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
kellymilkies
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore1393 Posts
March 14 2012 16:32 GMT
#7
Glad to see more skillful female players. Fighting!
Be the change you wish to see in the world ^-^V //
LittleAtari
Profile Joined August 2010
Jordan1090 Posts
March 15 2012 06:14 GMT
#8
cant wait to see her at MLGs, Irong Ladies and Zowie Divina tourneys ^^
Corsica
Profile Joined February 2011
Ukraine1854 Posts
March 15 2012 06:52 GMT
#9
Zerg is not manliest race lol, Zerg is girliest race...why? Nobody knows what on their mind and what they want :D


She is cute ! :D
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
March 15 2012 07:34 GMT
#10
She's been playing with Steven Bonnell II
"En taro adun, Executor."
chroniX
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
517 Posts
March 16 2012 01:07 GMT
#11
Just a friendly fanclub reminder - Shes streaming right now!

http://www.twitch.tv/msspyte
imJukin
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States47 Posts
March 16 2012 01:22 GMT
#12
Sign me up, really good stream she's super interactive with viewers
Exigaet
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada355 Posts
March 16 2012 01:34 GMT
#13
On March 14 2012 20:45 Eshra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2012 20:40 Exigaet wrote:
On March 14 2012 20:35 graNite wrote:
Is she featured on the TL stream list?


No she isn't, sadly. Definitely deserves to be up there.


How so ?


I meant at least on the list of streamers in the sidebar. Currently she is not up there.
yoten
Profile Joined January 2011
United States57 Posts
March 16 2012 01:43 GMT
#14
Sign me up! More women in esports is a very good thing.
"Do with my minions as you will, Cerebrate. They will serve you unquestioningly. Go and bring swift wrath to all who would oppose the Swarm."
Clazziquai10
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore1949 Posts
March 16 2012 01:53 GMT
#15
Nice :D Just watched her stream and its awesome! Keep up the good work!

P.S. Zerg isnt the manliest race imo. Terran is
MagnusWolf
Profile Joined November 2011
United States483 Posts
March 16 2012 02:37 GMT
#16
A fellow zergie? Sign me up.
http://www.twitch.tv/magnuswolf sometimes I stream, sometimes I don't
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
March 16 2012 02:52 GMT
#17
Watches stream a few days -> creates fanclub.

Yeah, okay bro.
IMNasty
Profile Joined February 2012
663 Posts
March 16 2012 06:07 GMT
#18
oh she the one that was on destiny's stream that one time
DrunkenElmo
Profile Joined September 2011
United States9 Posts
March 22 2012 07:06 GMT
#19
Yea I tuned in on her stream today (unfortunately she wasnt playing sc) but I had some good laughs with the people in her chat...definitely a classy bunch, will check back of for nothing more than her followers
Hit me up in game! DrunkenElmo.710
Drmooose
Profile Joined March 2011
United States390 Posts
March 22 2012 07:14 GMT
#20
She's quite a good player and fun to watch...I hate playing her on ladder though!! :p
I have a question...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1436
RotterdaM998
TaKeTV 380
IndyStarCraft 210
SteadfastSC186
ZombieGrub99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1436
RotterdaM 998
MaxPax 230
IndyStarCraft 210
SteadfastSC 186
RuFF_SC2 140
ZombieGrub99
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2623
Shuttle 461
910 64
Mind 63
Bale 15
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1075
Fnx 680
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu794
Other Games
summit1g4361
Grubby2876
Beastyqt874
shahzam481
C9.Mang0179
mouzStarbuck169
UpATreeSC63
ToD7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 190
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 29
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2177
League of Legends
• TFBlade556
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.