• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7892 users

fOrGG/Fin Fan Club - Page 29

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 80 Next
Exempt.
Profile Joined May 2011
United States470 Posts
December 09 2011 06:09 GMT
#561
He built a cc almost every game during pressures
subV
Profile Joined June 2011
United States93 Posts
December 09 2011 06:10 GMT
#562
wow, his 1-1-1 all in is pretty scary. 3 hellion drop into marine tank w/ medivac, raven, and 1 banshee.
NinjaNitrate
Profile Joined June 2011
82 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-09 06:13:07
December 09 2011 06:12 GMT
#563
On December 09 2011 15:09 FakeDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 15:08 MoreFaSho wrote:
Okay, this guy is ridiculous, but am I the only one weirded out that he just does one-base builds every game and crushes face? I've only been casually paying attention, but I don't think I've seen him build a cc yet.


Are you dumb?Dun troll here please plus 1/1/1 is strong against protoss players


Yeah that's a little bit over the top. He 1 bases and 2 bases a lot. But, he was known for that in BW as well - and it works well in SC2 so why not

He does a lot of pressures as well, so just because you don't see a standard gasless FE doesn't mean he's 1 basing all the time.
\\[Liquid'Sea - IMMvp - IMNestea - EGThorZaIN - NSHS_jjakji - mTwSuperNoVa - apeX.TOP - Liquid'TaeJa - EGDemuslim - MillfOrGG - EGPuma - SKTRain - KTFlash - T8Jaedong] - Hwaiting!\\
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
December 09 2011 06:17 GMT
#564
I really disliked how many ads he showed, he showed two commercials after every game, even if it was a proxy 2rax allin. At the same time, he'll show 2 commercials, play a short replay on x2 speed, the play ANOTHER 2 commercials! Ridiculous...

He's super aggressive and not very macro oriented from what I've seen on his stream, kinda like a JulyZerg Terran, and since Terran has mules, the style works better I feel.
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
December 09 2011 06:31 GMT
#565
On December 09 2011 15:17 FabledIntegral wrote:
I really disliked how many ads he showed, he showed two commercials after every game, even if it was a proxy 2rax allin. At the same time, he'll show 2 commercials, play a short replay on x2 speed, the play ANOTHER 2 commercials! Ridiculous...

He's super aggressive and not very macro oriented from what I've seen on his stream, kinda like a JulyZerg Terran, and since Terran has mules, the style works better I feel.


Meh, it's not like you miss anything, the 2 ads were pretty much always perfectly timed to bridge the game between the end of one game and the start of the next.
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
MoreFaSho
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1427 Posts
December 09 2011 06:33 GMT
#566
On December 09 2011 15:12 NinjaNitrate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 15:09 FakeDeath wrote:
On December 09 2011 15:08 MoreFaSho wrote:
Okay, this guy is ridiculous, but am I the only one weirded out that he just does one-base builds every game and crushes face? I've only been casually paying attention, but I don't think I've seen him build a cc yet.


Are you dumb?Dun troll here please plus 1/1/1 is strong against protoss players


Yeah that's a little bit over the top. He 1 bases and 2 bases a lot. But, he was known for that in BW as well - and it works well in SC2 so why not

He does a lot of pressures as well, so just because you don't see a standard gasless FE doesn't mean he's 1 basing all the time.

I'm not talking about just TvP, he's also doing a lot of 1 base builds in TvZ (something pretty uncommon at the top level nowadays, although ladder maps do change things) and specifially 1/1/1 builds in TvZ which are not considered strong. In fact I think it's TvZ that surprised me the most. Even if 1/1/1 is literally unbeatable I would still be surprised to see him do it every game since the point of ladder is not just to win, but also to practice mechanics and whatever and he would likely want to do that in the context of a longer game sometimes. Although the account he was playing on was just in masters so maybe he was doing it to level up.
I always try to shield slam face, just to make sure it doesnt work
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 09 2011 06:35 GMT
#567
On December 09 2011 15:33 MoreFaSho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 15:12 NinjaNitrate wrote:
On December 09 2011 15:09 FakeDeath wrote:
On December 09 2011 15:08 MoreFaSho wrote:
Okay, this guy is ridiculous, but am I the only one weirded out that he just does one-base builds every game and crushes face? I've only been casually paying attention, but I don't think I've seen him build a cc yet.


Are you dumb?Dun troll here please plus 1/1/1 is strong against protoss players


Yeah that's a little bit over the top. He 1 bases and 2 bases a lot. But, he was known for that in BW as well - and it works well in SC2 so why not

He does a lot of pressures as well, so just because you don't see a standard gasless FE doesn't mean he's 1 basing all the time.

I'm not talking about just TvP, he's also doing a lot of 1 base builds in TvZ (something pretty uncommon at the top level nowadays, although ladder maps do change things) and specifially 1/1/1 builds in TvZ which are not considered strong. In fact I think it's TvZ that surprised me the most. Even if 1/1/1 is literally unbeatable I would still be surprised to see him do it every game since the point of ladder is not just to win, but also to practice mechanics and whatever and he would likely want to do that in the context of a longer game sometimes. Although the account he was playing on was just in masters so maybe he was doing it to level up.


Not necessarily. AFAIK Koreans generally do not take laddering as actual practice. They have teammates and inhouse practices for that. Laddering is probably like

30% mechanics practice
20% different strategies
45% for the fans
5% for enjoyment

The REAL hardcore practices are done OFF stream where people can't study his strategies
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
NinjaNitrate
Profile Joined June 2011
82 Posts
December 09 2011 06:43 GMT
#568
On December 09 2011 15:33 MoreFaSho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 15:12 NinjaNitrate wrote:
On December 09 2011 15:09 FakeDeath wrote:
On December 09 2011 15:08 MoreFaSho wrote:
Okay, this guy is ridiculous, but am I the only one weirded out that he just does one-base builds every game and crushes face? I've only been casually paying attention, but I don't think I've seen him build a cc yet.


Are you dumb?Dun troll here please plus 1/1/1 is strong against protoss players


Yeah that's a little bit over the top. He 1 bases and 2 bases a lot. But, he was known for that in BW as well - and it works well in SC2 so why not

He does a lot of pressures as well, so just because you don't see a standard gasless FE doesn't mean he's 1 basing all the time.

I'm not talking about just TvP, he's also doing a lot of 1 base builds in TvZ (something pretty uncommon at the top level nowadays, although ladder maps do change things) and specifially 1/1/1 builds in TvZ which are not considered strong. In fact I think it's TvZ that surprised me the most. Even if 1/1/1 is literally unbeatable I would still be surprised to see him do it every game since the point of ladder is not just to win, but also to practice mechanics and whatever and he would likely want to do that in the context of a longer game sometimes. Although the account he was playing on was just in masters so maybe he was doing it to level up.


I never said it was just in TvP, it was just an example - sorry, should've explained that better.

You're right, it's not best to do this. But I was watching for a while and he did mix it up a fair bit. It looked to me like he was experimenting with a bunch of pressure builds (especially in his TvZ) which relied a lot on banshees and hellions and then expanding. Usually after that he would go for a huge 2-base push to try and seal the deal after the early pressure damage. There were a lot of 1-base all ins but he's either just practicing for mechanics sake or using it to throw in the odd game in a BoX to win the mind games.

For a TvZ example, he went for a 1/1/1 opening with a half bunker rush (no commitment), a banshee pressure, then a blue flame hellion drop pressure (with banshees) while he was getting his second base and going for Mech. While all these pressures might make your overall army smaller in the end, his multitask and micro do enough damage that it justifies everything so that he can come out with a win.

The other 1/1/1 all-ins that he does a probably for practice and doesn't matter so much to him since he's just playing a masters account and wants to quickly rank it up.

While you're completely right in what you've said, I don't think it really covers all the builds he was doing (or the reason he was doing it)

Feel free to ignore me though, cause I could be completely off

\\[Liquid'Sea - IMMvp - IMNestea - EGThorZaIN - NSHS_jjakji - mTwSuperNoVa - apeX.TOP - Liquid'TaeJa - EGDemuslim - MillfOrGG - EGPuma - SKTRain - KTFlash - T8Jaedong] - Hwaiting!\\
EsMuyVien
Profile Joined July 2011
United States408 Posts
December 09 2011 07:06 GMT
#569
He possibly has the best timings I have ever seen in SC2... Even though he has really only had exposure the past few months, MC's timings during his GSL runs seem to not be as amazing as ForGG's in this short time. He really is the best at them.

I really do want to see him play a long, macro game, though. See his Ghost control, expansion management, etc. If he ends up again like in his BW days, where he was figured out and slips into mediocrity or not.
If what I think is happening is happening - it better not be.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
December 09 2011 10:49 GMT
#570
On December 09 2011 15:31 Orome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2011 15:17 FabledIntegral wrote:
I really disliked how many ads he showed, he showed two commercials after every game, even if it was a proxy 2rax allin. At the same time, he'll show 2 commercials, play a short replay on x2 speed, the play ANOTHER 2 commercials! Ridiculous...

He's super aggressive and not very macro oriented from what I've seen on his stream, kinda like a JulyZerg Terran, and since Terran has mules, the style works better I feel.


Meh, it's not like you miss anything, the 2 ads were pretty much always perfectly timed to bridge the game between the end of one game and the start of the next.


Those ads are insanely annoying and at about 6x the volume as his stream was.
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
December 09 2011 11:46 GMT
#571
Hm, I muted them once and from then on they were automatically on mute, even if I had the normal stream on full volume.
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
firehand101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3152 Posts
December 09 2011 11:56 GMT
#572
As soon as i heard this guy went 5-0 against idra, i became an instant fan
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
December 09 2011 12:12 GMT
#573
I don't think it's really debatable to say he has the best banshee micro in the world
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
December 09 2011 12:15 GMT
#574
On December 09 2011 21:12 Itsmedudeman wrote:
I don't think it's really debatable to say he has the best banshee micro in the world


I don't think it's debatable to say it's pretty hilarious watching him stream while listening to the pretender hehe.

Really does have some beastly control and multitasking though, particularly with the hellion + banshee combo.
[]Phase[]
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium927 Posts
December 09 2011 12:15 GMT
#575
PLEASE fOrGG, use the nick fOrGG.

Like dan said, stick to your name, its fine
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
December 09 2011 12:18 GMT
#576
On December 09 2011 21:15 []Phase[] wrote:
PLEASE fOrGG, use the nick fOrGG.

Like dan said, stick to your name, its fine

he used never _V_ or something like that, forGG is purely foreigner nostalgia based, but i agree its better nickname
Stork[gm]
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
December 09 2011 12:22 GMT
#577
Even tho he might all in abit, for koreans its winning that matters, which is the correct goal. If all inning will get you money, why the fu** not? gogo forgg!
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
itsdaniel
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Austria335 Posts
December 09 2011 12:26 GMT
#578
forGG playing the intro song of the MSL he won!!! ROFL!!!!
OFFICIAL #1 STORK FAN // Stork:"This past week, there's a foreign fan named Daniel who got caught on the camera a few times. He came from Vienna in Austria to come and see me, and he wanted to be mentioned in one of my interviews."
Bulkers
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland509 Posts
December 09 2011 12:32 GMT
#579
Just watched 3 games on his stream... 3 times 1 base allin with scv's...
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
December 09 2011 12:34 GMT
#580
Man, I still don't get how he plays without health bars. That seems like such a huge hindrance.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 80 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O107
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason129
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 937
ZZZero.O 107
Hyun 41
Bale 21
League of Legends
Doublelift3554
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
Fnx 957
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6279
Other Games
summit1g8460
FrodaN3145
B2W.Neo625
ToD298
KnowMe229
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1499
BasetradeTV269
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• musti20045 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• blackmanpl 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1250
• Shiphtur224
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 51m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.