• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:16
CEST 09:16
KST 16:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8712 users

The TaeJa Fan Club - Page 7

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 187 Next
woobsauce
Profile Joined August 2011
United States491 Posts
November 10 2011 07:33 GMT
#121
SLAYERS TAEJA IS STREAMING GET IN HERE! O_O

http://ko.twitch.tv/dudtj1630

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=284352
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
November 10 2011 07:59 GMT
#122
yay :D Thanks for the info
Caesarion
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia8332 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 11:29:21
November 10 2011 09:50 GMT
#123
I'm so happy I managed to catch most of TaeJa's stream today.

He ended up playing as Protoss quite a lot today. Won almost all his games too. :D
Especially enjoyed the Phoenix/Void ray/Mothership game vs some unfortunate Terran.

In regards to his Terran, he does seem to be quite frustrated by the new fast ups style from Protoss. I'm not too worried though. He demolished Crank in today's TaeJa Weekly finals after all.

Hope he starts streaming regularly in the future!
flyingcows
Profile Joined September 2010
United States31 Posts
November 10 2011 11:18 GMT
#124
found out what his keyboard was. i believe its a FILCO cherry brown switch. now quite sure which model, but i think its a majestouch.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=216682&currentpage=All
nokz88
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil1253 Posts
November 10 2011 11:33 GMT
#125
Did you guys know that Taeja literally means "Son of the Emperor/King"?

Fitting, I daresay... MMA your days as the favorite son are numbered
in a state of trance
Bajsgrodan
Profile Joined November 2010
Afghanistan408 Posts
November 10 2011 13:10 GMT
#126
so talented he should get more viewers, it just seems people dont quiet understand how good he is:D
My name sucks!
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
November 10 2011 16:58 GMT
#127
From what I can see and what I have heard, Taeja has immense talent yet has not even shown his full potential yet in LANs (despite making it into Code S), possibly due to his youth/nerves. Once he has more tournament experience, he could easily become one of the most dominant players on the scene.

Keep it up Taeja and sign me up!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
woobsauce
Profile Joined August 2011
United States491 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-12 11:53:47
November 12 2011 11:53 GMT
#128
Everyone please vote for SlayerS_TaeJa for the next Super15 film!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SUPER-15-STARCRAFT-2-FILM/227227667342140

Edit: while you're at it vote for all the rest of the SlayerS players ! XD
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-12 12:16:15
November 12 2011 12:13 GMT
#129
On November 12 2011 20:53 woobsauce wrote:
Everyone please vote for SlayerS_TaeJa for the next Super15 film!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SUPER-15-STARCRAFT-2-FILM/227227667342140

Edit: while you're at it vote for all the rest of the SlayerS players ! XD


You could make a 10 minute long short film focusing on Taeja's mad micro skills heh, and at least 5 minutes of it would be dedicated to target firing banelings with stutter stepped bio xD
Qaatar
Profile Joined January 2011
1409 Posts
November 12 2011 18:33 GMT
#130
On November 09 2011 07:22 woobsauce wrote:
I will likely have the privilege of holding a small interview with SlayerS_TaeJa soon. I was wondering if the community had any questions they would like to ask him? I'll make a post on reddit as well to accompany this.



Do you know when the interview will happen? Really interested to more about him.
woobsauce
Profile Joined August 2011
United States491 Posts
November 14 2011 00:49 GMT
#131
On November 13 2011 03:33 Qaatar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2011 07:22 woobsauce wrote:
I will likely have the privilege of holding a small interview with SlayerS_TaeJa soon. I was wondering if the community had any questions they would like to ask him? I'll make a post on reddit as well to accompany this.



Do you know when the interview will happen? Really interested to more about him.


I'm talking to Diamond about it, but I believe it should be done soon. Sorry for the delay, but I will post it as soon as possible! Should I post the questions beforehand so you guys can critique them, and see what you would like to change? :0
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
November 14 2011 00:58 GMT
#132
On November 14 2011 09:49 woobsauce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 13 2011 03:33 Qaatar wrote:
On November 09 2011 07:22 woobsauce wrote:
I will likely have the privilege of holding a small interview with SlayerS_TaeJa soon. I was wondering if the community had any questions they would like to ask him? I'll make a post on reddit as well to accompany this.



Do you know when the interview will happen? Really interested to more about him.


I'm talking to Diamond about it, but I believe it should be done soon. Sorry for the delay, but I will post it as soon as possible! Should I post the questions beforehand so you guys can critique them, and see what you would like to change? :0


Post them so I can flame you for not including my awesome question.
MMA: The true King of Wings
woobsauce
Profile Joined August 2011
United States491 Posts
November 14 2011 01:06 GMT
#133
On November 14 2011 09:58 SarcasmMonster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2011 09:49 woobsauce wrote:
On November 13 2011 03:33 Qaatar wrote:
On November 09 2011 07:22 woobsauce wrote:
I will likely have the privilege of holding a small interview with SlayerS_TaeJa soon. I was wondering if the community had any questions they would like to ask him? I'll make a post on reddit as well to accompany this.



Do you know when the interview will happen? Really interested to more about him.


I'm talking to Diamond about it, but I believe it should be done soon. Sorry for the delay, but I will post it as soon as possible! Should I post the questions beforehand so you guys can critique them, and see what you would like to change? :0


Post them so I can flame you for not including my awesome question.


Haha, I imagine I'll get flamed no matter what, but its all good :D Did you post a question on reddit? :O
woobsauce
Profile Joined August 2011
United States491 Posts
November 14 2011 01:07 GMT
#134
Oh hey, I see your question - nevermind!
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
November 27 2011 13:50 GMT
#135
+ Show Spoiler +
Victory!


P.S. when is the interview coming?
MMA: The true King of Wings
Qaatar
Profile Joined January 2011
1409 Posts
November 29 2011 23:10 GMT
#136
Cheering for Taeja tonight!

Go go Taeja!
Danyl
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada90 Posts
November 29 2011 23:52 GMT
#137
Never been one for fanclubs, but I've loved Taeja since he all-killed ZeNEX so I figure I'll make an exception for him. Sign me up, Taeja's only going to get better.
Taeja | ForGG | Jjakji
Pugget
Profile Joined November 2010
United States212 Posts
December 01 2011 20:00 GMT
#138
Absolute destruction of Inca last night in code A!
Atoissen
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway1737 Posts
December 01 2011 20:03 GMT
#139
Sign me up!

Teaja will win GSL Code-S atleast once in 2012!!
“Strength lies not in defense but in attack.”
SarcasmMonster
Profile Joined October 2011
3136 Posts
December 06 2011 01:29 GMT
#140
DRG ain't no problem. Good luck tonight Taeja.
MMA: The true King of Wings
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 187 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 91
Bale 38
Aegong 26
ZergMaN 21
Noble 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
JimRising 554
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King225
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1679
Other Games
summit1g8757
ceh9395
olofmeister346
Happy259
Sick162
ArmadaUGS123
Livibee98
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick562
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream292
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2313
League of Legends
• Rush1304
• Lourlo1228
• Stunt476
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 45m
OSC
5h 45m
Stellar Fest
5h 45m
OSC
16h 45m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.