• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:08
CEST 11:08
KST 18:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7036 users

The TotalBiscuit Fan Club - Page 18

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
April 20 2012 19:31 GMT
#341
The only allegation I need to refute here is the one that claims I would read CNN.

I mean seriously? I have the BBC, why would I read Celebrity News Network?

Turns out, people can impersonate others on the internet, who'd have thought it.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Sapp
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland173 Posts
April 22 2012 10:43 GMT
#342
I'm game!
Quote? O.o?
b0rt_
Profile Joined October 2011
Norway931 Posts
May 04 2012 10:03 GMT
#343
can you 'sign me up' or something? TB is great.
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
May 09 2012 18:58 GMT
#344
On April 21 2012 02:07 VashTS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 01:53 Tewks44 wrote:
I was on CNN recently and I noticed a guy with the tag "CynicalBrit" making a string of anti-American comments (just your general "Americans are so stupid/ignorant/backwards") and even a few comments that bordered on anti-semetism. Some of them include...

"He can't help it, he's only an American. Feel sorry for him."

"Typical ignorant American Islamophobe. If you had a brain you would be dangerous."

" Seems to me that the people on here making funny comments about people dying in a plane crash tells you all you need to know about Americans" (in all fairness, the guy was being a total asshole, however he never said he was American, and I don't think even if he did it gives totalbiscuit the right to bash all Americans)

"You just have to look at the inane comments posted here to realise how decadent America has become.In WW2 there were real men in the USA. Now you are all savages, who deserve to eat your food from a bowl on the floor"

"'uncivil, immoral barbarians.' The perfect description of an American ....."

"I hope the Queen hides the silver. You know what these thieving Americans are like ...."

"Ben Gurion even admits the Jews stole the land of the Palestinians. Everything that has happened since has followed from this FACT."

"Being operated on without anesthetic ?? These people are braver than any US soldier in Afghanistan ...."

You guys probably get the idea.... Either way, if it's really totalbiscuit saying these things he's lost a fan.

TBH, we need more info or SOME KIND of proof. Just coming in here with "I heard..." or "he said / she said" is just a waste of everybody's time.


Going by Totalbiscuits Twitter feed I'd be perfectly inclined to believe the statements came from him. He seems to be quite outspoken and / or unhappy in interviews / twitter and downright rude to his fans ( soon to be ex-fans ).

That said, his casting is a good play by play and I'm sure that if John gets his personal life in order he'll be a happy all round nice bloke.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
Spooony
Profile Joined February 2012
United Kingdom108 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 19:29:49
May 09 2012 19:29 GMT
#345
On May 10 2012 03:58 absalom86 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 02:07 VashTS wrote:
On April 21 2012 01:53 Tewks44 wrote:
I was on CNN recently and I noticed a guy with the tag "CynicalBrit" making a string of anti-American comments (just your general "Americans are so stupid/ignorant/backwards") and even a few comments that bordered on anti-semetism. Some of them include...

"He can't help it, he's only an American. Feel sorry for him."

"Typical ignorant American Islamophobe. If you had a brain you would be dangerous."

" Seems to me that the people on here making funny comments about people dying in a plane crash tells you all you need to know about Americans" (in all fairness, the guy was being a total asshole, however he never said he was American, and I don't think even if he did it gives totalbiscuit the right to bash all Americans)

"You just have to look at the inane comments posted here to realise how decadent America has become.In WW2 there were real men in the USA. Now you are all savages, who deserve to eat your food from a bowl on the floor"

"'uncivil, immoral barbarians.' The perfect description of an American ....."

"I hope the Queen hides the silver. You know what these thieving Americans are like ...."

"Ben Gurion even admits the Jews stole the land of the Palestinians. Everything that has happened since has followed from this FACT."

"Being operated on without anesthetic ?? These people are braver than any US soldier in Afghanistan ...."

You guys probably get the idea.... Either way, if it's really totalbiscuit saying these things he's lost a fan.

TBH, we need more info or SOME KIND of proof. Just coming in here with "I heard..." or "he said / she said" is just a waste of everybody's time.


Going by Totalbiscuits Twitter feed I'd be perfectly inclined to believe the statements came from him. He seems to be quite outspoken and / or unhappy in interviews / twitter and downright rude to his fans ( soon to be ex-fans ).

That said, his casting is a good play by play and I'm sure that if John gets his personal life in order he'll be a happy all round nice bloke.


When have you ever seen TB show even a hint of anti-american.
-- "Getting Nerd Chills From Gosu Starcraft Thrills" -- MKP, DeMuslim, Sheth, Polt, Grubby &Thorzain fighting! --
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
May 09 2012 19:37 GMT
#346
On April 21 2012 01:53 Tewks44 wrote:
I was on CNN recently and I noticed a guy with the tag "CynicalBrit" making a string of anti-American comments (just your general "Americans are so stupid/ignorant/backwards") and even a few comments that bordered on anti-semetism. Some of them include...

"He can't help it, he's only an American. Feel sorry for him."

"Typical ignorant American Islamophobe. If you had a brain you would be dangerous."

" Seems to me that the people on here making funny comments about people dying in a plane crash tells you all you need to know about Americans" (in all fairness, the guy was being a total asshole, however he never said he was American, and I don't think even if he did it gives totalbiscuit the right to bash all Americans)

"You just have to look at the inane comments posted here to realise how decadent America has become.In WW2 there were real men in the USA. Now you are all savages, who deserve to eat your food from a bowl on the floor"

"'uncivil, immoral barbarians.' The perfect description of an American ....."

"I hope the Queen hides the silver. You know what these thieving Americans are like ...."

"Ben Gurion even admits the Jews stole the land of the Palestinians. Everything that has happened since has followed from this FACT."

"Being operated on without anesthetic ?? These people are braver than any US soldier in Afghanistan ...."

You guys probably get the idea.... Either way, if it's really totalbiscuit saying these things he's lost a fan.

User was warned for this post

Psst, TB didn't invent the idea of the British being cynical, it's a stereotype...
HOLY CHECK!
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 20:45:11
May 09 2012 20:44 GMT
#347
So while this seems the wrong place to post this, since I only ever use TL to speak to the internets I'm going to go with it nonetheless -

Keep Peanutbuttergamer on TGS Podcast, you never need to have another guest again.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 22:38:21
May 09 2012 22:37 GMT
#348
On May 10 2012 03:58 absalom86 wrote:
Going by Totalbiscuits Twitter feed I'd be perfectly inclined to believe the statements came from him. He seems to be quite outspoken and / or unhappy in interviews / twitter and downright rude to his fans ( soon to be ex-fans ).

That said, his casting is a good play by play and I'm sure that if John gets his personal life in order he'll be a happy all round nice bloke.


You seem to be attributing my reaction to your fanboi crap for Diablo 3 as "personal unhappiness". I'm perfectly happy, I just happen to think your statements are moronic. Remember this tweet?

@absalom86
@Totalbiscuit So you hate Diablo, and WoW. Why not drop SC2 as well and be done with Blizzard ?

What are you doing in my fanclub thread when you ask me to drop SC2 just because I don't happen to enjoy WoW or Diablo? Please tell me how that is not moronic. I love the incredulous leap of logic though. "Hey, he doesn't like my favorite videogame, I'd better go claim on TL that he's a racist islam-hating bigot!".

The fault here, is with you. I don't need "fans" like you.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 23:12:14
May 09 2012 23:09 GMT
#349
On May 10 2012 07:37 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 03:58 absalom86 wrote:
Going by Totalbiscuits Twitter feed I'd be perfectly inclined to believe the statements came from him. He seems to be quite outspoken and / or unhappy in interviews / twitter and downright rude to his fans ( soon to be ex-fans ).

That said, his casting is a good play by play and I'm sure that if John gets his personal life in order he'll be a happy all round nice bloke.


You seem to be attributing my reaction to your fanboi crap for Diablo 3 as "personal unhappiness". I'm perfectly happy, I just happen to think your statements are moronic. Remember this tweet?

@absalom86
@Totalbiscuit So you hate Diablo, and WoW. Why not drop SC2 as well and be done with Blizzard ?

What are you doing in my fanclub thread when you ask me to drop SC2 just because I don't happen to enjoy WoW or Diablo? Please tell me how that is not moronic. I love the incredulous leap of logic though. "Hey, he doesn't like my favorite videogame, I'd better go claim on TL that he's a racist islam-hating bigot!".

The fault here, is with you. I don't need "fans" like you.


Again, I think if you want to go quote digging you might as well have the part before that reply from me.

Totalbiscuit ‏
@absalom86 I couldn't give a shit about Diablo 3. If I want to play a Diablo game I'll play one by the guys who actually made Diablo

Totalbiscuit
@absalom86 probably because I don't take the opinions of Blizzard fanbois seriously and don't need twitters help in making decisions

Absalom86
@Totalbiscuit So you are a Blizzard " fanboi " if you like Blizzard products ? I guess that means 95% of the gaming community.

Totalbiscuit
@absalom86 95% of the gaming community is stupid? Sounds about right! Do run along now

This is basically you bashing Blizzard fans as being stupid.

I know you feel pretty to be witty on Twitter but I honestly think it hurts you more than it helps you, just a tip, didn't come here to argue with you, just an appeal.

Talked to you tons of times on Irc and trained you a bit through Ventrilo so I wanted to point it out to you, but you are free to leave it or take it.

PS : You are confusing your posters as well. Wasn't me posting those quotes by a " Cynicalbrit ".
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
May 10 2012 01:40 GMT
#350
Going by Totalbiscuits Twitter feed I'd be perfectly inclined to believe the statements came from him.


This was posted by you, today, in this thread. Did we forget? You are essentially saying you are perfectly inclined to believe I am a racist anti-islamic bigot. Please tell me why I'd take you seriously after that aye?

The problem is you don't even know what you're talking about. You got all offended after what I said about Diablo 3. How DARE I not care about Diablo 3! HERESY! Your argument following that was shallow and pedantic, you even suggested I quit SC2. What is wrong with you?
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 01:46:31
May 10 2012 01:43 GMT
#351
absolam86, calm down already. This is TB's fanclub, and you're trying to start a flamewar.

A person should be able to say what they want about any game, and TB is right more often then most.
Also, TotalBisuit is good to his fans, and he's right. Why on earth would he go to CNN(yes, CNN) and make comments like that? Anyone can be CynicalBrit, and TBH I doubt that he would have registered an account on CNN(who does?).

Also, hi TotalBiscuit!
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
absalom86
Profile Joined April 2010
Iceland1770 Posts
May 10 2012 12:21 GMT
#352
On May 10 2012 10:40 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
Going by Totalbiscuits Twitter feed I'd be perfectly inclined to believe the statements came from him.


This was posted by you, today, in this thread. Did we forget? You are essentially saying you are perfectly inclined to believe I am a racist anti-islamic bigot. Please tell me why I'd take you seriously after that aye?

The problem is you don't even know what you're talking about. You got all offended after what I said about Diablo 3. How DARE I not care about Diablo 3! HERESY! Your argument following that was shallow and pedantic, you even suggested I quit SC2. What is wrong with you?


Well, I did not really think it came from you, especially when it was just some random CNN feed, It could even be one of the infamous trolls lurking around this community ( Just look at Destiny being DDOS'd and blackmailed ).

I've been following you for a couple of years on Twitter now and you often seem to say pretty bad things to your followers, bashing them for not liking what you like especially. I know it's pretty easy to hate for example World of Warcraft at times when you've played the game yourself.

Hating on Diablo 3 I don't understand too much, especially when promoting games that are essentially copies of it, and when the game has not been released past 1/4 of 1/4 of 1/4 of the total product.

The SC2 comment came after you called 95% of Blizzard fans idiots, and Starcraft is a Blizzard product... I was hoping it would make you realize that you are attacking the majority of your fanbase.

Again, I still like your commentating and I think you are the best play by play out there ( Could get even better if you ranked up a bit in 1v1's with some help from Apollo of the like ) and I hope you take this as constructive criticism.
Thief @ #teamliquid @ Quakenet
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 14:17:16
May 10 2012 14:16 GMT
#353
Why would I take it as constructive criticism? You are an unbalanced Blizzard fanboi that got REALLY upset that I didn't like Diablo and decided the best course of action would be to post defamatory remarks instead. This is all in response I might add to me pointing out the factual, that Diablo 3 is not made by the same team that made Diablo 2 and in fact, most of the talent behind that team is now working at Runic on Torchlight 2.

Fanbois are idiots. You've proven that. I hate fanbois because they are utterly incapable of rational thought and tend to get incredibly emotional about their favorite videogames. They lash out in response, making baseless accusations and generally being unpleasant little nitwits.

This song is about you and people like you. Please note you also decided it would be a good idea to claim that I am "in it for the money" in the Cloud video podcast thread. You are not acting like a smart person right now, you are acting like a butthurt fanboi and much like my "ex-fans", who turn into the most vile of haters overnight when I say something they don't like.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Fortii
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany760 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 14:33:38
May 10 2012 14:32 GMT
#354
talking bad about peoples favorite videogames .. the greatest rist a videogame commentator can take..
but it is good to do so, since criticism may result in advancement.

also: totalbiscuit, maybe you should stop arguing with those people on public forums or wherever else, nothing good will come out of it. they wont change theyr oppinion and those discussions arent nearly constructive.
though, im not the best source for those advices (im a terrible idra fanboy, i admit )

absalom86, just stop it.


it is just sad to see new posts in t his fanclub and hope for some interesting news or whatever and see this

edit: btw, it is awesome to see the person the fanclub is dedicated to post in it.. it gives a.. good feeling, or whatever (wow, im creepy..)

IdrA!
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
May 10 2012 14:37 GMT
#355
TB can't access his twitter so he must make sure to get his daily dose of arguing with fanboys!
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
Fortii
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany760 Posts
May 10 2012 14:39 GMT
#356
On May 10 2012 23:37 Linwelin wrote:
TB can't access his twitter so he must make sure to get his daily dose of arguing with fanboys!


shit like this shouldnt exist in his fanclub.
IdrA!
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 14:40:25
May 10 2012 14:40 GMT
#357
On May 10 2012 23:39 Fortii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 23:37 Linwelin wrote:
TB can't access his twitter so he must make sure to get his daily dose of arguing with fanboys!


shit like this shouldnt exist in his fanclub.


In case you are referring to my post, I was JOKING.

Edit: In case you're not, then yeah I agree : P
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
Steveling
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Greece10806 Posts
May 10 2012 14:40 GMT
#358
What's awesome with TB's posts is that I can actually read them in his voice.
My dick has shrunk to the point where it looks like I have 3 balls.
Fortii
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany760 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-10 14:42:58
May 10 2012 14:42 GMT
#359
jokes dont go very well over the internet, you know. especially sarcasm.

something more fanclub related:
is tb casting @ mlg spring arena#2, or is this information wrong? i read it somewhere..

nevermind, just confirmed it myself on liquipedia
IdrA!
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
May 11 2012 05:20 GMT
#360
On May 10 2012 23:40 Linwelin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 23:39 Fortii wrote:
On May 10 2012 23:37 Linwelin wrote:
TB can't access his twitter so he must make sure to get his daily dose of arguing with fanboys!


shit like this shouldnt exist in his fanclub.


In case you are referring to my post, I was JOKING.

Edit: In case you're not, then yeah I agree : P


Tis true, I'm just jonesing for a good internet fight. Just inject it into my veins!
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 448
Larva 212
Horang2 165
EffOrt 54
Hyun 52
Killer 47
Bale 45
scan(afreeca) 41
NotJumperer 36
Sharp 27
[ Show more ]
Mind 23
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 1
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1112
edward88
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
summit1g6986
Coldzera 680
ceh9645
Happy352
crisheroes189
Sick174
dupreeh24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick552
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos1007
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 52m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.