• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:15
CEST 08:15
KST 15:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10583 users

Mvp Fan Club - Page 181

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 340 Next
NesquiKGG
Profile Joined February 2012
100 Posts
June 19 2012 11:11 GMT
#3601
On June 19 2012 20:04 zefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 02:12 CtrlShiftAltGrrrrrrr wrote:
On June 19 2012 01:30 Asha` wrote:
On June 19 2012 01:07 Hall0wed wrote:
On June 19 2012 00:57 Asha` wrote:
Good guy MVP.

Terrans all out of Dreamhack? I guess I'll stream to give you someone to watch =)

sadly playing on NA though =(


His offrace is still better than half of the players in DH RO16 though... those games really reminding me why I stick to GSL over everything else. >.<


Yeah, I don't mind him offracing, it was more the playing on NA bit. I don't get why people always ask for it, you've got a great player and you want him to play with cross server lag vs worse opponents than he'd get if he played on KR? Why T_T

Then again you do get gems like MVP being called a "Poser Noob" by random opponents who don't think it can really be him.

===

MVP is mortal.

He can't defend a 6 pool going CC first using only his mouse

lol


mvps reaction: O:
cant believe he said that

btw why is naniwa saying he doesnt have the best mechanics around i just cant see a single mistake in his play its the smoothest first person ever hes always everywhere he needs to be no mismacro no mismicro


Naniwa actually said he has the best mindgames and mechanics, but isn't the most skilled, probably referring to strategy. Read the interview again, not sure why everyone thinks he said something that he didn't.


Naniwa is retarded .. i dont even bother reading his shit interviews.. always talkin bad about Players :/.. he got his ass kicked by Mvp and stillt talking big like he won the GSL... he should win like 5 Major Tournaments and then talk about Mvp... I hope he gonna face Mvp again in the GSL and just gets raped by him
I cheated on my fears, broke up with my doubts, got engaged to my faith and now I'm marrying my dreams.
fer
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada375 Posts
June 19 2012 11:11 GMT
#3602
Mvp == Bonjwa
WellPlayed.org <3
Entirety
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
1423 Posts
June 20 2012 07:33 GMT
#3603
Sign me up.

It literally brings a chill down my spine when I think of what could have happened if Mvp's wrists were perfectly fine.

He was fated to lose GSL October vs. MMA, but he would have definitely passed the Ro16 in GSL Season 1 2012. He mindgamed his whole Ro16 nominations anyway. He probably could have made it to the semifinals. I think he would have easily destroyed his Iron Squid group, then make it to the offline finals. In the Iron Squid finals, he would have teamkilled NesTea on his way to claiming the championship over MMA (hell yeah!). (At this point, talks of bonjwa would be quite strong )

He would have made it deep into MLG Winter Arena, a strong contender to take it all home. He takes top 4 and qualifies for the Winter Championship. He then proceeds to destroy his group and gets seeded into the Winner's Bracket, where he prevails and takes home the Winter Championship.

Then, IPL4... if he attended that, he would have gone on a monster open bracket run (see his MLG Providence run). Depending on his opponents, I think he could have taken that championship too (yes, he would have destroyed aLive, and we know how he would fare against Squirtle!) That day, MarineKing and MMA, among other strong competitors, weren't playing their best anyway.

LG-IM might have gone farther in the GSTL.

Finally, GSL Season 2 2012... what a shame. Terrible wrist issues, a string of top PvTers in a time when PvT was considered to be broken, when TvP is Mvp's worst match-up... oh wait, he won that season. My bad. xD
IMMvp (정종현) | Fan Club: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=211431
soldiuM
Profile Joined August 2011
14 Posts
June 20 2012 09:33 GMT
#3604
Could someone link me to his latest VODs? He was streaming 2-3 days ago, but I can't find any VOD's on the Incredible Miracle own3d.tv channel. Also sign me up!

Thanks
Rescawen
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland1028 Posts
June 20 2012 16:13 GMT
#3605
sign me up!
HGurryp
Profile Joined July 2011
275 Posts
June 20 2012 17:31 GMT
#3606
mvp stream more please and buy a webcam too please =)
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
June 20 2012 18:04 GMT
#3607
On June 19 2012 20:11 NesquiKGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 20:04 zefreak wrote:
On June 19 2012 02:12 CtrlShiftAltGrrrrrrr wrote:
On June 19 2012 01:30 Asha` wrote:
On June 19 2012 01:07 Hall0wed wrote:
On June 19 2012 00:57 Asha` wrote:
Good guy MVP.

Terrans all out of Dreamhack? I guess I'll stream to give you someone to watch =)

sadly playing on NA though =(


His offrace is still better than half of the players in DH RO16 though... those games really reminding me why I stick to GSL over everything else. >.<


Yeah, I don't mind him offracing, it was more the playing on NA bit. I don't get why people always ask for it, you've got a great player and you want him to play with cross server lag vs worse opponents than he'd get if he played on KR? Why T_T

Then again you do get gems like MVP being called a "Poser Noob" by random opponents who don't think it can really be him.

===

MVP is mortal.

He can't defend a 6 pool going CC first using only his mouse

lol


mvps reaction: O:
cant believe he said that

btw why is naniwa saying he doesnt have the best mechanics around i just cant see a single mistake in his play its the smoothest first person ever hes always everywhere he needs to be no mismacro no mismicro


Naniwa actually said he has the best mindgames and mechanics, but isn't the most skilled, probably referring to strategy. Read the interview again, not sure why everyone thinks he said something that he didn't.


Naniwa is retarded .. i dont even bother reading his shit interviews.. always talkin bad about Players :/.. he got his ass kicked by Mvp and stillt talking big like he won the GSL... he should win like 5 Major Tournaments and then talk about Mvp... I hope he gonna face Mvp again in the GSL and just gets raped by him

Although I feel you're going a little too extreme, I do agree that Naniwa is totally out of place talking about Mvp when Naniwa doesn't have 10% of the acomplishments Mvp has garnered in his career. I really do hope Mvp rolls him again, but Naniwa isn't getting out of the Ro16 this time around.
secret - never again
Aunvilgod
Profile Joined December 2011
2653 Posts
June 20 2012 18:08 GMT
#3608
On June 21 2012 03:04 ch33psh33p wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2012 20:11 NesquiKGG wrote:
On June 19 2012 20:04 zefreak wrote:
On June 19 2012 02:12 CtrlShiftAltGrrrrrrr wrote:
On June 19 2012 01:30 Asha` wrote:
On June 19 2012 01:07 Hall0wed wrote:
On June 19 2012 00:57 Asha` wrote:
Good guy MVP.

Terrans all out of Dreamhack? I guess I'll stream to give you someone to watch =)

sadly playing on NA though =(


His offrace is still better than half of the players in DH RO16 though... those games really reminding me why I stick to GSL over everything else. >.<


Yeah, I don't mind him offracing, it was more the playing on NA bit. I don't get why people always ask for it, you've got a great player and you want him to play with cross server lag vs worse opponents than he'd get if he played on KR? Why T_T

Then again you do get gems like MVP being called a "Poser Noob" by random opponents who don't think it can really be him.

===

MVP is mortal.

He can't defend a 6 pool going CC first using only his mouse

lol


mvps reaction: O:
cant believe he said that

btw why is naniwa saying he doesnt have the best mechanics around i just cant see a single mistake in his play its the smoothest first person ever hes always everywhere he needs to be no mismacro no mismicro


Naniwa actually said he has the best mindgames and mechanics, but isn't the most skilled, probably referring to strategy. Read the interview again, not sure why everyone thinks he said something that he didn't.


Naniwa is retarded .. i dont even bother reading his shit interviews.. always talkin bad about Players :/.. he got his ass kicked by Mvp and stillt talking big like he won the GSL... he should win like 5 Major Tournaments and then talk about Mvp... I hope he gonna face Mvp again in the GSL and just gets raped by him

Although I feel you're going a little too extreme, I do agree that Naniwa is totally out of place talking about Mvp when Naniwa doesn't have 10% of the acomplishments Mvp has garnered in his career. I really do hope Mvp rolls him again, but Naniwa isn't getting out of the Ro16 this time around.


Maybe, maybe not. But don´t forget that Terrans won´t pick Zerg this time. Naniwa might be a target.

(although I think the terrans will desperately try to get only-T-groups)
ilovegroov | Blizzards mapmaker(s?) suck ass | #1 Protoss hater
Asha
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom38257 Posts
June 20 2012 18:11 GMT
#3609
On June 21 2012 03:08 Aunvilgod wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 03:04 ch33psh33p wrote:
On June 19 2012 20:11 NesquiKGG wrote:
On June 19 2012 20:04 zefreak wrote:
On June 19 2012 02:12 CtrlShiftAltGrrrrrrr wrote:
On June 19 2012 01:30 Asha` wrote:
On June 19 2012 01:07 Hall0wed wrote:
On June 19 2012 00:57 Asha` wrote:
Good guy MVP.

Terrans all out of Dreamhack? I guess I'll stream to give you someone to watch =)

sadly playing on NA though =(


His offrace is still better than half of the players in DH RO16 though... those games really reminding me why I stick to GSL over everything else. >.<


Yeah, I don't mind him offracing, it was more the playing on NA bit. I don't get why people always ask for it, you've got a great player and you want him to play with cross server lag vs worse opponents than he'd get if he played on KR? Why T_T

Then again you do get gems like MVP being called a "Poser Noob" by random opponents who don't think it can really be him.

===

MVP is mortal.

He can't defend a 6 pool going CC first using only his mouse

lol


mvps reaction: O:
cant believe he said that

btw why is naniwa saying he doesnt have the best mechanics around i just cant see a single mistake in his play its the smoothest first person ever hes always everywhere he needs to be no mismacro no mismicro


Naniwa actually said he has the best mindgames and mechanics, but isn't the most skilled, probably referring to strategy. Read the interview again, not sure why everyone thinks he said something that he didn't.


Naniwa is retarded .. i dont even bother reading his shit interviews.. always talkin bad about Players :/.. he got his ass kicked by Mvp and stillt talking big like he won the GSL... he should win like 5 Major Tournaments and then talk about Mvp... I hope he gonna face Mvp again in the GSL and just gets raped by him

Although I feel you're going a little too extreme, I do agree that Naniwa is totally out of place talking about Mvp when Naniwa doesn't have 10% of the acomplishments Mvp has garnered in his career. I really do hope Mvp rolls him again, but Naniwa isn't getting out of the Ro16 this time around.


Maybe, maybe not. But don´t forget that Terrans won´t pick Zerg this time. Naniwa might be a target.

(although I think the terrans will desperately try to get only-T-groups)


I'd agree with your brackets, I think MVP will be trying to pick another Terran and most will either pick T or P unless they feel a Zerg is particularly weak (maybe violet).
Darrkhan
Profile Joined February 2012
Finland1236 Posts
June 20 2012 18:21 GMT
#3610
picking zerg will not happen in most cases. ViOlet would be only zerg that terran players have like 50% or more chance to win in GSL (just because he is not THAT good at ZvT).

Every terran most likely will want to be against another T. P is also good option.
saeren
Profile Joined June 2012
10 Posts
June 20 2012 18:32 GMT
#3611
Simply the best mindgames/strategies/build orders I've ever seen from any SC2 Terran. When the rest of the Terrans are getting owned in the RO8 MVP is standing strong despite wrist issues. Sign me up to the fanclub!
CtrlShiftAltGrrrrrrr
Profile Joined June 2012
544 Posts
June 20 2012 19:38 GMT
#3612
On June 21 2012 03:11 Asha` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 03:08 Aunvilgod wrote:
On June 21 2012 03:04 ch33psh33p wrote:
On June 19 2012 20:11 NesquiKGG wrote:
On June 19 2012 20:04 zefreak wrote:
On June 19 2012 02:12 CtrlShiftAltGrrrrrrr wrote:
On June 19 2012 01:30 Asha` wrote:
On June 19 2012 01:07 Hall0wed wrote:
On June 19 2012 00:57 Asha` wrote:
Good guy MVP.

Terrans all out of Dreamhack? I guess I'll stream to give you someone to watch =)

sadly playing on NA though =(


His offrace is still better than half of the players in DH RO16 though... those games really reminding me why I stick to GSL over everything else. >.<


Yeah, I don't mind him offracing, it was more the playing on NA bit. I don't get why people always ask for it, you've got a great player and you want him to play with cross server lag vs worse opponents than he'd get if he played on KR? Why T_T

Then again you do get gems like MVP being called a "Poser Noob" by random opponents who don't think it can really be him.

===

MVP is mortal.

He can't defend a 6 pool going CC first using only his mouse

lol


mvps reaction: O:
cant believe he said that

btw why is naniwa saying he doesnt have the best mechanics around i just cant see a single mistake in his play its the smoothest first person ever hes always everywhere he needs to be no mismacro no mismicro


Naniwa actually said he has the best mindgames and mechanics, but isn't the most skilled, probably referring to strategy. Read the interview again, not sure why everyone thinks he said something that he didn't.


Naniwa is retarded .. i dont even bother reading his shit interviews.. always talkin bad about Players :/.. he got his ass kicked by Mvp and stillt talking big like he won the GSL... he should win like 5 Major Tournaments and then talk about Mvp... I hope he gonna face Mvp again in the GSL and just gets raped by him

Although I feel you're going a little too extreme, I do agree that Naniwa is totally out of place talking about Mvp when Naniwa doesn't have 10% of the acomplishments Mvp has garnered in his career. I really do hope Mvp rolls him again, but Naniwa isn't getting out of the Ro16 this time around.


Maybe, maybe not. But don´t forget that Terrans won´t pick Zerg this time. Naniwa might be a target.

(although I think the terrans will desperately try to get only-T-groups)


I'd agree with your brackets, I think MVP will be trying to pick another Terran and most will either pick T or P unless they feel a Zerg is particularly weak (maybe violet).


He said Mkp im coming at you in his interview i think hell do it, money isnt an issue(ofc he wants more) he plays for passion and glory nowadays. but i was actually genuinely asking what naniwa saw as wrong in Mvps mechanics, cuz i dont think naniwa is stupid but i really cant see. like MVP can do anything in sc2, just mb not the best lategame army control in tvp but thats it
awaiting the return of the space cowboy
zyzq
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3123 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 19:42:36
June 20 2012 19:42 GMT
#3613
On June 21 2012 04:38 CtrlShiftAltGrrrrrrr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 03:11 Asha` wrote:
On June 21 2012 03:08 Aunvilgod wrote:
On June 21 2012 03:04 ch33psh33p wrote:
On June 19 2012 20:11 NesquiKGG wrote:
On June 19 2012 20:04 zefreak wrote:
On June 19 2012 02:12 CtrlShiftAltGrrrrrrr wrote:
On June 19 2012 01:30 Asha` wrote:
On June 19 2012 01:07 Hall0wed wrote:
On June 19 2012 00:57 Asha` wrote:
Good guy MVP.

Terrans all out of Dreamhack? I guess I'll stream to give you someone to watch =)

sadly playing on NA though =(


His offrace is still better than half of the players in DH RO16 though... those games really reminding me why I stick to GSL over everything else. >.<


Yeah, I don't mind him offracing, it was more the playing on NA bit. I don't get why people always ask for it, you've got a great player and you want him to play with cross server lag vs worse opponents than he'd get if he played on KR? Why T_T

Then again you do get gems like MVP being called a "Poser Noob" by random opponents who don't think it can really be him.

===

MVP is mortal.

He can't defend a 6 pool going CC first using only his mouse

lol


mvps reaction: O:
cant believe he said that

btw why is naniwa saying he doesnt have the best mechanics around i just cant see a single mistake in his play its the smoothest first person ever hes always everywhere he needs to be no mismacro no mismicro


Naniwa actually said he has the best mindgames and mechanics, but isn't the most skilled, probably referring to strategy. Read the interview again, not sure why everyone thinks he said something that he didn't.


Naniwa is retarded .. i dont even bother reading his shit interviews.. always talkin bad about Players :/.. he got his ass kicked by Mvp and stillt talking big like he won the GSL... he should win like 5 Major Tournaments and then talk about Mvp... I hope he gonna face Mvp again in the GSL and just gets raped by him

Although I feel you're going a little too extreme, I do agree that Naniwa is totally out of place talking about Mvp when Naniwa doesn't have 10% of the acomplishments Mvp has garnered in his career. I really do hope Mvp rolls him again, but Naniwa isn't getting out of the Ro16 this time around.


Maybe, maybe not. But don´t forget that Terrans won´t pick Zerg this time. Naniwa might be a target.

(although I think the terrans will desperately try to get only-T-groups)


I'd agree with your brackets, I think MVP will be trying to pick another Terran and most will either pick T or P unless they feel a Zerg is particularly weak (maybe violet).


He said Mkp im coming at you in his interview i think hell do it, money isnt an issue(ofc he wants more) he plays for passion and glory nowadays. but i was actually genuinely asking what naniwa saw as wrong in Mvps mechanics, cuz i dont think naniwa is stupid but i really cant see. like MVP can do anything in sc2, just mb not the best lategame army control in tvp but thats it


you have link to the interview? of MKP
CtrlShiftAltGrrrrrrr
Profile Joined June 2012
544 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 19:52:20
June 20 2012 19:47 GMT
#3614
On June 21 2012 04:42 zyzq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2012 04:38 CtrlShiftAltGrrrrrrr wrote:
On June 21 2012 03:11 Asha` wrote:
On June 21 2012 03:08 Aunvilgod wrote:
On June 21 2012 03:04 ch33psh33p wrote:
On June 19 2012 20:11 NesquiKGG wrote:
On June 19 2012 20:04 zefreak wrote:
On June 19 2012 02:12 CtrlShiftAltGrrrrrrr wrote:
On June 19 2012 01:30 Asha` wrote:
On June 19 2012 01:07 Hall0wed wrote:
[quote]

His offrace is still better than half of the players in DH RO16 though... those games really reminding me why I stick to GSL over everything else. >.<


Yeah, I don't mind him offracing, it was more the playing on NA bit. I don't get why people always ask for it, you've got a great player and you want him to play with cross server lag vs worse opponents than he'd get if he played on KR? Why T_T

Then again you do get gems like MVP being called a "Poser Noob" by random opponents who don't think it can really be him.

===

MVP is mortal.

He can't defend a 6 pool going CC first using only his mouse

lol


mvps reaction: O:
cant believe he said that

btw why is naniwa saying he doesnt have the best mechanics around i just cant see a single mistake in his play its the smoothest first person ever hes always everywhere he needs to be no mismacro no mismicro


Naniwa actually said he has the best mindgames and mechanics, but isn't the most skilled, probably referring to strategy. Read the interview again, not sure why everyone thinks he said something that he didn't.


Naniwa is retarded .. i dont even bother reading his shit interviews.. always talkin bad about Players :/.. he got his ass kicked by Mvp and stillt talking big like he won the GSL... he should win like 5 Major Tournaments and then talk about Mvp... I hope he gonna face Mvp again in the GSL and just gets raped by him

Although I feel you're going a little too extreme, I do agree that Naniwa is totally out of place talking about Mvp when Naniwa doesn't have 10% of the acomplishments Mvp has garnered in his career. I really do hope Mvp rolls him again, but Naniwa isn't getting out of the Ro16 this time around.


Maybe, maybe not. But don´t forget that Terrans won´t pick Zerg this time. Naniwa might be a target.

(although I think the terrans will desperately try to get only-T-groups)


I'd agree with your brackets, I think MVP will be trying to pick another Terran and most will either pick T or P unless they feel a Zerg is particularly weak (maybe violet).


He said Mkp im coming at you in his interview i think hell do it, money isnt an issue(ofc he wants more) he plays for passion and glory nowadays. but i was actually genuinely asking what naniwa saw as wrong in Mvps mechanics, cuz i dont think naniwa is stupid but i really cant see. like MVP can do anything in sc2, just mb not the best lategame army control in tvp but thats it


you have link to the interview? of MKP


no sorry i thought he said that in his post gsl but nope he talked about zero, so idk i thought i read that but i might be delusional ? sorry. but he mentions he wants tvts tho

mb he said that in pregame show but im not sure at all now >_>
awaiting the return of the space cowboy
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
June 20 2012 21:43 GMT
#3615
I don't think any Terrans will be picking Zerg since only the strong zergs got through to the ro16, I imagine they might try to make a T only group and let the best TvT'ers win or maybe throw in a protoss they think is weak at PvT.

I imagine it will go something like this: mvp picks mkp, mkp picks taeja or supernova, one of them picks another terran or a " weak " protoss.
namste
Profile Joined October 2010
Finland2292 Posts
June 23 2012 10:23 GMT
#3616
Was funny to watch Mvp pretty much 1v4 Nestea's team in 4v4, haha :D
IM hwaitiing ~ IMMvp #1 | Bang Min Ah <3<3
InoyouS2
Profile Joined December 2011
1005 Posts
June 23 2012 13:02 GMT
#3617
His TvP is like Marineking on stimpacks.
IMMvp|fOrGG|IMNesTea|oGsMC|Liquid`Hero|DongRaeGu|Slayers_MMA|Liquid`TLO|MarineKingPrime|IMSeed
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
June 23 2012 13:34 GMT
#3618
All the Protoss on NA just die to his stimshield or stimshield/medivac timings, It's rather anticlimactic.
xarcatos
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany41 Posts
June 23 2012 13:36 GMT
#3619
Sign me up pls! Such an inspiration of a player!
PenGTrisha
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)27 Posts
June 23 2012 15:54 GMT
#3620
Can anyone please link his latest stream vods ?
keke ♥♥
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 340 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft779
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 630
Stork 267
ggaemo 250
Leta 146
PianO 58
Hyuk 32
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 14
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
Reynor65
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor654
Other Games
summit1g9354
Coldzera 813
C9.Mang0294
PiGStarcraft183
Sick144
ArmadaUGS65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2258
League of Legends
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt464
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 45m
Online Event
4h 45m
FEL
9h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.