
That was really all I saw from today's TSL matches. I saw the best part of the day fortunately. Sign me up please. I thought he could beat Idra, I knew it was a good possibility.
| Forum Index > Fan Clubs |
This isn't a thread about Artosis. | ||
|
RogueStatus
266 Posts
![]() That was really all I saw from today's TSL matches. I saw the best part of the day fortunately. Sign me up please. I thought he could beat Idra, I knew it was a good possibility. | ||
|
ComusLoM
Norway3547 Posts
| ||
|
Ezze
Canada934 Posts
I need more CrunCher!! | ||
|
BrahCJ
Australia659 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Nothingtosay
United States875 Posts
On March 28 2011 12:55 Ezze wrote: Has he not streamed since Jan. 23? That's the last recorded video I see on his livestream.com. Anything more recent? I need more CrunCher!!He has streamed since then just no recordings I guess. | ||
|
Rasky
United States406 Posts
![]() | ||
|
bkrow
Australia8532 Posts
I am a fan of IdrA - can i still be a fan of Cruncher? | ||
|
trikshun
United States437 Posts
User was warned for this post | ||
|
Nothingtosay
United States875 Posts
On March 28 2011 13:08 bkrow wrote: + Show Spoiler [When I Became A Cruncher Fan] + I am a fan of IdrA - can i still be a fan of Cruncher? Yes | ||
|
Arcanne
United States1519 Posts
| ||
|
supdubdup
United States916 Posts
| ||
|
jlake02
United States395 Posts
![]() | ||
|
rsvp
United States2266 Posts
![]() (sign me up) | ||
|
SeeiSee
United States12 Posts
vs idra in that last match in the day4 of the TSL i laughed so hard i almost fell out of my chair. I know thats pretty BM but after the display from IdrA i think he had it coming to him. Though i do like when players support good manners in matches that are being streamed ;P | ||
|
Nothingtosay
United States875 Posts
| ||
|
Spiffeh
United States830 Posts
| ||
|
Mitchlew
Australia428 Posts
On March 28 2011 13:40 Spiffeh wrote: Pretty low of him to do that. Not as low as never GGing or saying gl hf. | ||
|
daffodil
Australia109 Posts
On March 28 2011 13:53 Mitchlew wrote: Not as low as never GGing or saying gl hf. oh yeah, like, I mean, that's just so low | ||
|
Tweleve
United States644 Posts
On March 28 2011 13:40 Spiffeh wrote: Pretty low of him to do that. He's supposed to take all that shit talk from IdrA and not give anything in return? | ||
|
Ezze
Canada934 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g6188 Grubby2898 Liquid`RaSZi1786 shahzam618 WinterStarcraft428 C9.Mang0285 JimRising Trikslyr22 JuggernautJason2 |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|