• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:14
CEST 23:14
KST 06:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13484 users

White-Ra Fan Club - Page 97

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 106 Next
Nekro
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden22 Posts
April 07 2012 22:27 GMT
#1921
Sign me up! One of my biggest favorite of all time! White-Ra fighting!
Forsti.henning
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany220 Posts
April 14 2012 09:35 GMT
#1922
I just found this showmatch series in my YT channel and was surprised by the quality of the games (for the state of the metagame 2010) and by my own cast :D

I bet you enjoy as I just did! Have fun. (Playtime 86 Minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0403FFAEA78678DA
Baptista
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Poland141 Posts
April 14 2012 22:05 GMT
#1923
sign me up
dhampiresc
Profile Joined March 2012
19 Posts
April 16 2012 06:38 GMT
#1924
check this out
AWESOME
[image loading]
Andorak
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany2 Posts
April 23 2012 18:58 GMT
#1925
Sign me up please. My favourite toss player <3
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46514 Posts
April 27 2012 10:10 GMT
#1926
In honor of the amazing White-Ra:

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=332663

The Fresh Prince of Ukraine:

Now this is a story, all about how,
My manner and skill brought fans to town.
I'd like to take a second, just sit and feast
on Grandpa Toss's story about the Beast From The East.

I'm a Western Ukrainian, born and raised,
On Shakuras was where I spent most of my days.
Merging and storming, feedbacking all, cloaking all,
Shooting some Terrans outside of the smoke.
When a couple of Zergs, they were starting to roam,
Started making trouble in my neighbors' home.
The zealots started to fight but I knew I could sense it,
So I gave them some advice: Make expand, then defense it.

I whistled for a stalker to start my harrass,
I upgraded blink, and I started to dash.
Could this be all I need when the armies would clash?
I quickly realized you require more vespene gas.

I- flew- into Aiur using special tactics,
In a speedy warp prism to harrass galactic.
I looked at my people, and I said with good will:
Hello, my name is White-Ra; More GG, More Skill.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
quannguyen
Profile Joined January 2012
Vietnam1390 Posts
April 27 2012 11:05 GMT
#1927
On April 27 2012 19:10 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
In honor of the amazing White-Ra:

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=332663

The Fresh Prince of Ukraine:

Now this is a story, all about how,
My manner and skill brought fans to town.
I'd like to take a second, just sit and feast
on Grandpa Toss's story about the Beast From The East.

I'm a Western Ukrainian, born and raised,
On Shakuras was where I spent most of my days.
Merging and storming, feedbacking all, cloaking all,
Shooting some Terrans outside of the smoke.
When a couple of Zergs, they were starting to roam,
Started making trouble in my neighbors' home.
The zealots started to fight but I knew I could sense it,
So I gave them some advice: Make expand, then defense it.

I whistled for a stalker to start my harrass,
I upgraded blink, and I started to dash.
Could this be all I need when the armies would clash?
I quickly realized you require more vespene gas.

I- flew- into Aiur using special tactics,
In a speedy warp prism to harrass galactic.
I looked at my people, and I said with good will:
Hello, my name is White-Ra; More GG, More Skill.


OMG please make a song out of this fucking piece of genius. Call it "White-Ra the Baller" xD. Grandpa Toss fighting!
Unlimited Warcraft Works and Super Starcraft Taisen ^^
Battousai13
Profile Joined September 2010
United States638 Posts
April 28 2012 03:30 GMT
#1928
BitterDaM dropping the details that WhiteRa has a ridiculously expensive watch.
Anyone know what kind of what our favorite Grandpa Toss might have? Omega? Rado?
Noctiparom
Profile Joined March 2012
Ukraine6 Posts
April 28 2012 16:41 GMT
#1929
http://allsc2replays.com/10-replays/51-whitera-vs-alnaama
epic game WhitteRa vs Naama on daybreak!
Liquid`Snute
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Norway839 Posts
April 30 2012 23:44 GMT
#1930
Sign me up. Just got my face owned by him 3 times in a row on ladder QQ
Team Liquid
Kaitokid
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany1327 Posts
April 30 2012 23:55 GMT
#1931
snute i think everyone in the whole fucking world saw those games, no need to say it :D

well played though! :DD
AlgeriaT
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden2197 Posts
May 01 2012 00:22 GMT
#1932
On May 01 2012 08:44 Snute wrote:
Sign me up. Just got my face owned by him 3 times in a row on ladder QQ

"Hello hatchery, I come in time." ;DDD
CORN GIRL + Flash + FanTaSy + CholeraSC + iNcontroL 4 eva <3
Benjamin99
Profile Joined April 2012
4176 Posts
May 01 2012 01:05 GMT
#1933
On April 27 2012 19:10 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
In honor of the amazing White-Ra:

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=332663

The Fresh Prince of Ukraine:

Now this is a story, all about how,
My manner and skill brought fans to town.
I'd like to take a second, just sit and feast
on Grandpa Toss's story about the Beast From The East.

I'm a Western Ukrainian, born and raised,
On Shakuras was where I spent most of my days.
Merging and storming, feedbacking all, cloaking all,
Shooting some Terrans outside of the smoke.
When a couple of Zergs, they were starting to roam,
Started making trouble in my neighbors' home.
The zealots started to fight but I knew I could sense it,
So I gave them some advice: Make expand, then defense it.

I whistled for a stalker to start my harrass,
I upgraded blink, and I started to dash.
Could this be all I need when the armies would clash?
I quickly realized you require more vespene gas.

I- flew- into Aiur using special tactics,
In a speedy warp prism to harrass galactic.
I looked at my people, and I said with good will:
Hello, my name is White-Ra; More GG, More Skill.


lol brilliant
Stephano & Jaedong <-- The Pain Train. Polt and Innovation to EG plz
Fordris
Profile Joined April 2012
United States5 Posts
May 02 2012 03:40 GMT
#1934
Sign me up!
FnaticNaama
Profile Joined February 2010
Finland120 Posts
May 02 2012 21:19 GMT
#1935
On April 29 2012 01:41 Noctiparom wrote:
http://allsc2replays.com/10-replays/51-whitera-vs-alnaama
epic game WhitteRa vs Naama on daybreak!

Thats a finnish player called Fuzer, we share the acc.
Naama - Dreamhack 2010 Champion and a proud creator of naama scv train and naama wall-in
Kaladin
Profile Joined January 2011
United States88 Posts
May 08 2012 17:37 GMT
#1936
White-Ra's thoughts on ladder (he said this in his stream chat):

"Must get GM soon (he's rank 1 masters at the moment)
Will see
But goal test strategy and practice
Point not matter"

so true
Me all in. Him drone drone drone. Me win. -MC
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
May 08 2012 17:54 GMT
#1937
Hahha nice
Naganis
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Italy125 Posts
May 14 2012 00:27 GMT
#1938
Hey guys,

big WhiteRa's fan here. I've made a portrait of him

Hope you (and Mr Ra too :D) like this

[image loading]
| Grubby Official Graphic Designer | TL Strategy Graphic Designer | ESL Graphic Designer |
Sphen5117
Profile Joined September 2011
United States413 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-15 18:05:34
May 15 2012 18:05 GMT
#1939
Prediction: White-Ra will be the first foreigner to win the GSL, and as he does so he'll exit the booth and run around the venue with a flag with a picture of the world on it raised in his hands, trailing behind him. Tastosis will be openly weeping on camera as they relay the emotion to us as feeling like "we've all finally come home", and White-Ra will end up next to them, embrace their heads to his bosom with a gentle smile, and whisper, barely audible to their microphones "It ok, I here."







Teared up typing this.
Nikoomba
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands15 Posts
May 16 2012 15:37 GMT
#1940
Sign me up : )
Shall we muscle?
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17052
Calm 1987
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 245
Mini 185
ZZZero.O 159
firebathero 73
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift427
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5116
Liquid`Hasu60
Other Games
summit1g8688
FrodaN2183
Liquid`RaSZi2104
fl0m1222
crisheroes305
Pyrionflax200
IndyStarCraft 199
Livibee186
ToD179
C9.Mang0110
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 7
EmSc2Tv 7
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• musti20045 26
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 40
• Azhi_Dahaki38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1586
• Shiphtur670
• WagamamaTV313
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 46m
Replay Cast
1h 46m
OSC
14h 46m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.