• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:15
CEST 23:15
KST 06:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13554 users

White-Ra Fan Club - Page 105

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 Next
DroopyFR
Profile Joined August 2011
France138 Posts
June 14 2014 12:53 GMT
#2081
Good showing at DreamHack Summer so far. Group Stage #2 might be hard but #1 is EZPZ so far. :D

Papatoss hwaiting~
jeeeeohn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1343 Posts
July 12 2014 22:20 GMT
#2082
Did WhiteRa retire? I haven't seen him playing nearly as much as he used to.
If you can't jam with the best, then you have to slam with the rest.
DroopyFR
Profile Joined August 2011
France138 Posts
September 02 2014 19:29 GMT
#2083
WhiteRa and DIMAGA totally rekt Stephano and Demuslim in "Stephano Show #2" at Meltdown Paris.
Great work from our beasts from the East :D

I'm so glad to see WhiteRa is still in the business and fighting, even with the terrible things affecting his home country currently. Stay strong and stay safe Aleksei ! hwaiting~
Starecat
Profile Joined August 2014
941 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-02 19:39:19
September 02 2014 19:37 GMT
#2084
: ))
Upgreyds make
:3
Knatterking
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany405 Posts
September 02 2014 20:03 GMT
#2085
I need to be in this fan club too, because I always make expand and defense it!
DroopyFR
Profile Joined August 2011
France138 Posts
October 08 2014 18:33 GMT
#2086
Guess who is streaming? :D
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
October 09 2014 00:02 GMT
#2087
Hey just dropping in to say that I think you're a wonderful person White_Ra. Also sign me up if possible.

I wasn't a fan before but I changed my mind.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 09 2014 01:29 GMT
#2088
On October 09 2014 03:33 DroopyFR wrote:
Guess who is streaming? :D

Damn it, I missed his stream? T_T
How did he look?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
DroopyFR
Profile Joined August 2011
France138 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-09 07:10:53
October 09 2014 07:06 GMT
#2089
On October 09 2014 10:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 03:33 DroopyFR wrote:
Guess who is streaming? :D

Damn it, I missed his stream? T_T
How did he look?

He looked happy and in form.
Played some carrier special tactics in PvZ / PvT, rekt some GMs on EU, and played 2v2s with DIMAGA. :p

On October 09 2014 09:02 Waterflow wrote:
I wasn't a fan before but I changed my mind.

You weren't a fan yet because you didnt like the man, or just never really knew him? (He's been away for quite some time now)
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-09 07:30:58
October 09 2014 07:26 GMT
#2090
On October 09 2014 16:06 DroopyFR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 10:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 09 2014 03:33 DroopyFR wrote:
Guess who is streaming? :D

Damn it, I missed his stream? T_T
How did he look?

He looked happy and in form.
Played some carrier special tactics in PvZ / PvT, rekt some GMs on EU, and played 2v2s with DIMAGA. :p

Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 09:02 Waterflow wrote:
I wasn't a fan before but I changed my mind.

You weren't a fan yet because you didnt like the man, or just never really knew him? (He's been away for quite some time now)


No I've known about him for a long time. I never disliked him I just never became a fan until now. I have liked him for some time but it wasn't until now that it struck me that I need to be a fan. I was watching his stream a few hours ago and I just realized... I like this guy... why the hell haven't I signed up in his fanclub yet.

In the beginning I was a bit skeptic though because I wondered if he was overly mannered just to attract viewers etc. But I realized after a while that he really is genuine and a great guy. Im a bit ashamed I thought like that but yeah... my bad :p

So yeah just as you said, I never really knew him.

But I think it's better to be honest than to act like I was a fan from the first time I saw him.
DroopyFR
Profile Joined August 2011
France138 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-15 21:35:05
November 15 2014 17:05 GMT
#2091
So nice to see WhiteRa at Home Story Cup. :D

Happy Birthday.
DroopyFR
Profile Joined August 2011
France138 Posts
March 20 2015 20:16 GMT
#2092
Some nice streaming sessions recently.

Can't believe he is able to keep such a level :p... the power of experience!
Vo-one
Profile Joined June 2003
Ukraine456 Posts
August 30 2015 18:22 GMT
#2093
I found an old SC:BW FPVOD of White-Ra with subtittles i made.
I forgot about it but now i can make it available.
MavivaM
Profile Joined November 2011
1535 Posts
August 30 2015 19:09 GMT
#2094
Very nice Vo-one, it's always good to hear WhiteRa speaking of strategy without the english language barrier.
Interesting watch, especially if, like me, you're not a BW expert.
Your Opinion has been counted. Only 3 more Opinions needed for a reddit thread.
Vo-one
Profile Joined June 2003
Ukraine456 Posts
August 30 2015 19:37 GMT
#2095
On August 31 2015 04:09 MavivaM wrote:
Very nice Vo-one, it's always good to hear WhiteRa speaking of strategy without the english language barrier.
Interesting watch, especially if, like me, you're not a BW expert.

Thank you.
It was a long story... First ones videos were uploaded to vimeo but later on they declined gaming videos. I've uploaded this video to youtube, but they had a restriction of 10 minutes max those days. Then i've found Viddler and it became home for my subtitled White-Ra's FPVOD's. But now they're all gone there.
So i'm glad youtube kept this video and now i can share it.
DroopyFR
Profile Joined August 2011
France138 Posts
June 10 2016 17:08 GMT
#2096
He needs to construct additional pylons!

[image loading]


Congrats to him and WifeRa for their new unit.
DroopyFR
Profile Joined August 2011
France138 Posts
November 14 2016 06:42 GMT
#2097
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/516345-white-ra-to-stream-climb-to-gm

Attempt to climb to GM incoming!

Hopefully this inspires me to climb back to Master, too :D
Sogetsu
Profile Joined July 2011
514 Posts
November 15 2016 21:27 GMT
#2098
He already inspired me time ago to play again and reach Platinum where I belong (I am quite old and lack skill but I really liked to get near Dia lol)

I will watch for sure when he plays, been a long time now.
Raptor: "Es hora de salvar a los E-Sports..." http://i3.minus.com/ibtne3liprtByB.png
byj
Profile Joined November 2015
529 Posts
November 24 2016 02:56 GMT
#2099
=(
DrunkenJedi
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany175 Posts
December 30 2016 16:57 GMT
#2100
Oh, understandable that he didn't stream his climb to GM. Sorry for your loss. Whish you all the best.
"Don't worry, I use Special Tactics this time, no problem."
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O148
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17052
Calm 1987
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 245
Mini 185
ZZZero.O 148
firebathero 73
soO 12
Sacsri 5
League of Legends
Doublelift427
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5116
Liquid`Hasu60
Other Games
summit1g8688
FrodaN2183
Liquid`RaSZi2063
fl0m1222
crisheroes305
IndyStarCraft 197
ToD197
Pyrionflax196
Livibee186
C9.Mang0110
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
BasetradeTV213
StarCraft 2
angryscii 26
EmSc Tv 7
EmSc2Tv 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 33
• Adnapsc2 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki41
• blackmanpl 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1586
• Shiphtur677
• WagamamaTV327
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 45m
Replay Cast
1h 45m
OSC
14h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.