• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:20
CEST 17:20
KST 00:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8801 users

expert | MMA Fan Club - Page 202

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 200 201 202 203 204 206 Next
gneGne
Profile Joined June 2007
Netherlands697 Posts
February 04 2016 20:02 GMT
#4021
Thank you MMA, you brought some of the best games out of StarCraft 2.
XXTN
Profile Joined June 2011
United States124 Posts
February 18 2016 12:27 GMT
#4022
I recently made a short documentary in honor of MMA's retirement, hope you guys like it and let me know how you guys feel!

Writer@TL_XXTN
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
February 18 2016 17:51 GMT
#4023
On February 18 2016 21:27 XXTN wrote:
I recently made a short documentary in honor of MMA's retirement, hope you guys like it and let me know how you guys feel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QP9XuKaL9Y


This is awesome! Thanks for making this!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
February 18 2016 18:05 GMT
#4024
On February 18 2016 21:27 XXTN wrote:
I recently made a short documentary in honor of MMA's retirement, hope you guys like it and let me know how you guys feel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QP9XuKaL9Y

It's beautiful i love the thoorin commentary bits.
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
pr1de
Profile Joined January 2016
38 Posts
February 18 2016 21:57 GMT
#4025
The army is gonna hire him for sure after the demanded service He seems like a very nice guy, but also really calm and ofcourse he is smart in some ways or else you arent a top sc2 player.
His age also doesnt help much to come back, but i really hope he does.
Such a great personality.
Ja.Y.
Profile Joined February 2015
United States253 Posts
March 07 2016 03:01 GMT
#4026
I hope to see MMA back after his military service! Whether it be a player or caster or observer or just being involved in the community. I hope he and MC can put on some great showings and keep the fire lit in SC2
MMA will reign supreme once again // MaSa is gawd
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
March 09 2016 23:04 GMT
#4027
TL user mooncifer recounts an experience he had with MMA - xpost from the other thread

On February 25 2016 04:45 mooncifer wrote:
XXTN, thanks for this great video. And reading people's love for MMA makes me miss this guy more. He's really the kindest person I've ever known. XXTN, hope you don't mind I share a never told story about MMA here.

It was in 2014 IEM Shenzhen. Many Korean players participated in that tournament, including MMA and inno. I was working there too, so I had chances to get closer to them.

On the quarterfinals day, there was an inno's fangirl taking 2 hours flight from another city to support him, but unfortunately inno lost. The girl was very sad; what made her more upset was inno's emotionless reaction to her. Btw, I don't think it's inno's right or wrong. It's just his robotic personality. He was truly not excited when facing fans, and didn't know to hide it. That girl cried after inno leaving the studio. Because she picked many gifts and wanted to give to inno another day. It's inno's birthday the next week. But he said he would not be in the studio tomorrow.

Anyway, I told MMA about this after dinner, and we laughed like "oh gosh it's just so inno". Then MMA said, "hey, I have a good idea. How about tomorrow we invite that girl to have lunch together?" We three were planning to take a tour the next day, so MMA suggested involving that girl too. And the following words he said I will never forget——

“Off course I will buy her lunch. But, please don't let her know it. Just tell her it is inno buy her food, and say inno want to thanks for her support. I guess it can make her feel better. How do you think about it?”

Guys, what else could I think about it, except that he's the nicest boy in the world? I mean, that's even not his fan, just kind of a stranger that he will never meet again. But he also would like to be kind, without taking credit. In case someone is interested, MMA is not a prodigal man. Buying an extra lunch may cost him around $15, which's nearly equal to the taxi fee from GSL studio to his team house. As far as I know, he rarely took the taxi in Seoul. He chose to take the bus all the time, even after 5 hours matches without eating, even when it would take him more than 1 hour on the road, even when it's already around midnight.

And it's not the end of that night's lovely story. When I back to that girl, I found she already rescheduled the plane to the next morning, because "I have no reason to stay here if I can't watch him anymore." Oh gosh……And she's so regret. I discussed with MMA again, and he quickly had another great idea, "how about we hold a specific fan meeting for them!^^"

There we go. So we four met at the hotel lobby. The girl brought all the carefully chosen gifts there, and inno was well educated by MMA to keep smiling and show gratefulness through the whole meeting. And since they two cannot communicate each other, MMA and I volunteered to interpret —— The girl asked questions in Chinese, then I translated it into English, then MMA translated it into Korean. And after inno answered in Korean, we translated it back. It was an exclusively joyful fan meeting. MMA was very patient in the whole one hour, often joking around to make everyone laugh and relaxed, although later he told me that actually his stomach was not feeling good all the night. But don't worry. MMA was happy too. He's very excited about the fact that he could become a Korean-English translator, lol. Btw, His English was not bad at all, but he's always not confident and was too shy to show it on broadcast. MMA said it's the very first time people trust him to translate (tbh we didn't have other choice at that time, haha), so at the end, he also said thanks to us too.

That's MMA. He helped you, but didn't want you feel you owe him. The boy has a heart of gold. He deserves the best in the world.

[image loading]

How can you not miss this guy?

Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
OkStyX
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1199 Posts
March 09 2016 23:36 GMT
#4028
i am a zerg player and this guy made me think about switching to T miss him we lost a great player
Team Overklocked Gaming! That man is the noblest creature may be inferred from the fact that no other creature has contested this claim. - G.C. Lichtenberg
OkStyX
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1199 Posts
March 09 2016 23:38 GMT
#4029
On February 18 2016 21:27 XXTN wrote:
I recently made a short documentary in honor of MMA's retirement, hope you guys like it and let me know how you guys feel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QP9XuKaL9Y


This documentary is 10/10 thank you very much for making it.
Team Overklocked Gaming! That man is the noblest creature may be inferred from the fact that no other creature has contested this claim. - G.C. Lichtenberg
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
April 06 2016 18:57 GMT
#4030
On February 18 2016 21:27 XXTN wrote:
I recently made a short documentary in honor of MMA's retirement, hope you guys like it and let me know how you guys feel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QP9XuKaL9Y

The feels. Beautful video.
I just can't contain the feels. The feels!!!

I miss MMA so much. I just HAVE to meet him irl one day.
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
April 23 2016 10:58 GMT
#4031
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
mexawarrior
Profile Joined October 2015
5 Posts
June 09 2016 06:31 GMT
#4032
I'll miss you forever brother.
TERRAN POWER FOREVER !!!
STARCRAFT FOREVER !!
PLEASE COME BACK TO THE SCENE !!
I'M FROM THE OLD GUARD TOO, and I'll wait for your return !!!
Stay safe MMA !!!
And greetings from México !!

I'm just freaking nostalgic this night !!!

GL HF and GG WP !!!!
Edpayasugo
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom2223 Posts
September 19 2016 14:47 GMT
#4033
Can anyone locate G4 from Blizzcon 2014 MMA v Bomber on Overgrowth VOD please?
FlaSh MMA INnoVation FanTaSy MKP TY Ryung | soO Dark Rogue | HuK PartinG Stork State
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-19 15:59:07
September 19 2016 15:58 GMT
#4034
On September 19 2016 23:47 Edpayasugo wrote:
Can anyone locate G4 from Blizzcon 2014 MMA v Bomber on Overgrowth VOD please?


youtu.be Here ya go!
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Edpayasugo
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom2223 Posts
September 19 2016 16:53 GMT
#4035
On September 20 2016 00:58 KtJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2016 23:47 Edpayasugo wrote:
Can anyone locate G4 from Blizzcon 2014 MMA v Bomber on Overgrowth VOD please?


youtu.be Here ya go!


Thank you, i was just looking through the individual games, not the whole days! Cheers.
FlaSh MMA INnoVation FanTaSy MKP TY Ryung | soO Dark Rogue | HuK PartinG Stork State
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
March 04 2017 11:45 GMT
#4036
MMA is casting with Crank and Alicia! https://twitch.tv/tvcrank
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
chambertin
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1704 Posts
March 12 2017 04:33 GMT
#4037
On March 04 2017 20:45 [16thSq] Kuro wrote:
MMA is casting with Crank and Alicia! https://twitch.tv/tvcrank


was this during iem ?
"I know one thing, that I know nothing" - Socrates?
[16thSq] Kuro
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
1221 Posts
March 12 2017 06:10 GMT
#4038
On March 12 2017 13:33 chambertin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2017 20:45 [16thSq] Kuro wrote:
MMA is casting with Crank and Alicia! https://twitch.tv/tvcrank


was this during iem ?

Yes. You can probably find VoDs on Crank's KR YouTube
|| SC2 Info Fairy || Co-founder of CranKy Ducklings || All my links: linktr.ee/16thsquadsanseki ||
Edpayasugo
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom2223 Posts
March 12 2017 23:05 GMT
#4039
MMA, never forget!
FlaSh MMA INnoVation FanTaSy MKP TY Ryung | soO Dark Rogue | HuK PartinG Stork State
Mun_Su
Profile Joined December 2012
France2063 Posts
March 13 2017 10:14 GMT
#4040
MMA hello from france, Iron Squid is waiting for u.
INno <3 - TY - Maru - Taeja - Rain <3 - Classic <3 - Stephano <3 - soO <3 - Soulkey - Dark - SERRAL =O / END REGION LOCK
Prev 1 200 201 202 203 204 206 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 698
ComeBackTV 405
SteadfastSC357
Rex119
CosmosSc2 49
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 357
ProTech141
Rex 119
CosmosSc2 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44500
Jaedong 1177
Hyuk 1161
Soma 808
Mini 592
Horang2 559
BeSt 506
EffOrt 447
Soulkey 403
Larva 397
[ Show more ]
ZerO 284
Stork 270
Rush 256
Last 239
Snow 236
ggaemo 212
hero 77
Mind 59
Killer 53
Free 52
Shinee 33
Sharp 33
sorry 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
yabsab 16
Rock 16
HiyA 15
Trap 15
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8575
qojqva1261
Dendi759
Counter-Strike
x6flipin945
Fnx 766
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2330
Khaldor1865
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2884
singsing2064
B2W.Neo893
hiko881
byalli421
Liquid`VortiX180
KnowMe119
QueenE82
Mew2King77
Trikslyr26
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1782
• Jankos1160
• TFBlade832
Other Games
• Shiphtur259
• WagamamaTV217
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 40m
OSC
21h 40m
Stellar Fest
21h 40m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.