• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:47
CEST 14:47
KST 21:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9830 users

expert | MMA Fan Club - Page 195

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 206 Next
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
March 04 2015 15:39 GMT
#3881

GL MMA!
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Gorlin
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2753 Posts
March 04 2015 15:50 GMT
#3882
Semifinaaaaaaaals!!!!!!!

So sick, so excited!
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
March 04 2015 18:29 GMT
#3883
This guy is an inspiration. It's 2015 and he's still going strong.
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
March 04 2015 18:31 GMT
#3884
On March 05 2015 03:29 Bagration wrote:
This guy is an inspiration. It's 2015 and he's still going strong.

I think inspiration is the right word. He's an example to anyone who wants to work hard and be consistent in any field tbh.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
March 04 2015 19:23 GMT
#3885
Grats MMA! PartinG is gonna be tough... but I know MMA can do it.
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
March 04 2015 19:30 GMT
#3886
On March 05 2015 03:31 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2015 03:29 Bagration wrote:
This guy is an inspiration. It's 2015 and he's still going strong.

I think inspiration is the right word. He's an example to anyone who wants to work hard and be consistent in any field tbh.


Yeah, and it's not just the duration of time that he's been winning. I remember during 2012, when he was slumping and the whole Slayers drama was going on, I think no one could have imagined that MMA could make the comeback that he did. Not only was he not able to play at his former level, his very reputation was being attacked. It's been incredible seeing him prove the naysayers wrong and rising again.

Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Pontius Pirate
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United States1557 Posts
March 05 2015 01:42 GMT
#3887
Watching you beat Innovation in the finals would be the most glorious storyline since Life's first royal road. Think of it: the player who was initially underperforming when Acer signed him beats Acer's star signing, in the GSL after Acer's former star signee leaves the team to finally win it all. Man, that would just be the best.

I'm kind of new here, guys. Does he read his fan club?
"I had to close the door so my parents wouldn't judge me." - ZombieGrub during the ShitfaceTradeTV stream
thenewsheriffintown
Profile Joined September 2014
United States38 Posts
March 05 2015 04:55 GMT
#3888
always thought mma was overrated as f. thought he would get rekt in gsl. much hespect to mma he proved me wrong would have never expected him in ro 16 let alone ro 4
"I'm a gorilla. I'm a dog. I'm a dog. I'm a gorilla. I talk the most shit. I'm the most flashiest" - Goat
ValM
Profile Joined May 2010
India408 Posts
March 09 2015 01:58 GMT
#3889
My post after reading the MMA vs Parting preview:


MMA reminds me so much of somebody like Goku. A level headed, happy guy whose urge to be the best and face greater challenges never ceases to amaze me. Whatever the odds MMA stands and fights and brings his own stylistic nuances and tactical prowess to the table. His signature micro combined with years of experience that have made him a tactical genius with a killer instinct, click together at exactly the right time to turn the tide in his favor.

I became a fan of MMA primarily because of the fact that he was The Son of Boxer and I wanted the legacy of Boxer to be carried forward through MMA. Sadly that didnt happen the way I wanted to. But the inspiration MMA has turned out to be in the face of all adversities fills me with pride to be his fan since early 2011.

I was so sad that his Blizzcon run was being treated as a fluke because of his one sided loss to life. I was happy with him coming second but sad that he couldn't win the hearts and respect of all fans. However as far as respect is concerned, MMA has pretty much shut everybody else up already.

MMA defines himself with runs like these. A person that defies expectation, overcomes the odds no matter what. Thats who he is and thats who he will always be, in my eyes and everbody else's. A champion.
The Terran Prince is now the king. Maru | MMA | Mvp forever
wstubzi
Profile Joined February 2015
New Zealand224 Posts
March 09 2015 03:26 GMT
#3890
I am so damn excited to see MMA play his semi final match, if MMA takes this GSL I will be the happiest person alive.
I do fear for him if he has to face Life in the finals though.
HonorZ
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France858 Posts
March 09 2015 06:15 GMT
#3891
Oh my god guys this is so exciting I reaaaaaaaally hope MMAs gonna make it ! It is indeed a challenge, but hey ! That's what champions are for : defeating the hardest challenges !

ValM : I totally agree with your Goku comparison !
"If you don't drop sweat today you'll drop tears tomorrow"
wstubzi
Profile Joined February 2015
New Zealand224 Posts
March 10 2015 20:38 GMT
#3892
Best of luck to MMA for his big match today, can't bloody wait!
FanaticCZ
Profile Joined December 2011
Czech Republic287 Posts
March 10 2015 20:53 GMT
#3893
MMA hype!
INnoVation is the GOAT!
ValM
Profile Joined May 2010
India408 Posts
March 10 2015 22:49 GMT
#3894
Can't wait. Counting hours. But MMA will really need to dig down and deep and prepare well. Hope he gets help from Crank and the axiom house and other protosses too. He needs to come out strong with map specific strats. Taking on parting in standard play can be overwhelming.
The Terran Prince is now the king. Maru | MMA | Mvp forever
ValM
Profile Joined May 2010
India408 Posts
March 10 2015 22:50 GMT
#3895
No doubt this would be one of the biggest hurdles he has faced recently.
The Terran Prince is now the king. Maru | MMA | Mvp forever
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
March 10 2015 23:37 GMT
#3896
I am all kinds of hype now.
I even changed my quote!
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
HonorZ
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France858 Posts
March 11 2015 06:22 GMT
#3897
OK guys we are on !!! One of the biggest challenge in the line for MMA, will he make it ?
Gentlemen, let the skill & thurst for blood decide today outcome !

MMA !!!
"If you don't drop sweat today you'll drop tears tomorrow"
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
March 11 2015 10:16 GMT
#3898
GO MMA!! (I would like to join)
How are you doing today?
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
March 11 2015 10:59 GMT
#3899
Spoilers for MMA at gsl
+ Show Spoiler +
4-1 in parting's favor ):
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
March 11 2015 18:47 GMT
#3900
Tough to see him lose, but overall I definitely am happy about his performance this GSL. I think few people would have expected him to make it this far, and I think it definitely shows his Blizzcon run was not a fluke.

Best of luck next season MMA!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 206 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37393
Shuttle 2512
Horang2 985
Bisu 884
Jaedong 709
Light 613
Mini 519
BeSt 354
firebathero 330
Hyuk 297
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 263
Stork 259
Zeus 216
Soma 214
ggaemo 189
Soulkey 151
Last 149
ZerO 147
Rush 145
Snow 139
Leta 114
Killer 77
Pusan 77
hero 63
Sea.KH 61
Mong 39
Mind 36
Sharp 34
Shinee 30
Shine 29
soO 26
Bale 24
Aegong 24
sorry 23
ToSsGirL 22
Trap 18
Free 17
Sexy 16
Yoon 15
Terrorterran 15
PianO 13
Noble 11
HiyA 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 7
zelot 6
Icarus 5
NotJumperer 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4161
qojqva1752
Dendi979
420jenkins54
League of Legends
Reynor96
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1425
x6flipin398
markeloff107
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1960
crisheroes890
Other Games
gofns36863
singsing2123
B2W.Neo814
XBOCT351
DeMusliM186
Mlord176
Livibee173
XaKoH 150
Mew2King121
Liquid`LucifroN112
ArmadaUGS106
QueenE70
Chillindude18
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream153
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 77
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2247
• TFBlade711
Other Games
• WagamamaTV192
Upcoming Events
OSC
13m
Stellar Fest
13m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
TaKeTV 42
OSC
11h 13m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.