• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:36
CEST 21:36
KST 04:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8001 users

expert | MMA Fan Club - Page 188

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 186 187 188 189 190 206 Next
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 13 2014 10:51 GMT
#3741
Sign me up!
ProdiGY_DE
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany19 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-01 20:02:20
October 15 2014 16:14 GMT
#3742
Sign me up! One of my favourite SC2 players!
Unexperienced Gold league Terran | eSports newbie
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 15 2014 18:01 GMT
#3743
MMA is supposed to play in GSL next year
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
October 15 2014 18:14 GMT
#3744
On October 16 2014 03:01 OtherWorld wrote:
MMA is supposed to play in GSL next year


It's going to be tough, but it would be great if he could grab another GSL title
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 15 2014 18:14 GMT
#3745
On October 16 2014 03:14 Bagration wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 03:01 OtherWorld wrote:
MMA is supposed to play in GSL next year


It's going to be tough, but it would be great if he could grab another GSL title

That would be really really impressive
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 19:23 GMT
#3746
If he gets back into Code S I would be happy
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
October 16 2014 01:13 GMT
#3747
How do I sign up?
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
mooncifer
Profile Joined October 2012
109 Posts
October 22 2014 21:28 GMT
#3748
On October 16 2014 03:01 OtherWorld wrote:
MMA is supposed to play in GSL next year


Well, I asked MMA and he said it hasn't been decided yet.
dedicate
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
October 23 2014 17:00 GMT
#3749
MMA goes up against Stardust at WCS Globals finals!

Any predictions?
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Siskoz
Profile Joined September 2013
Russian Federation48 Posts
October 25 2014 09:19 GMT
#3750
3:1 MMA wins for sure
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
October 25 2014 15:00 GMT
#3751
On October 25 2014 18:19 Siskoz wrote:
3:1 MMA wins for sure

sweeeeeet
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
October 27 2014 01:46 GMT
#3752
What would you say is MMA's best match-up?
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
October 28 2014 16:53 GMT
#3753
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/469634-road-to-blizzcon-5-acermma-wcs-2014
MMA's blizzcon article!
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 28 2014 18:11 GMT
#3754
On October 27 2014 10:46 KtJ wrote:
What would you say is MMA's best match-up?

TvT
TvZ
TvP
In that order
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
October 29 2014 07:45 GMT
#3755
Happy Birthday MMA :D hope you have a wonderful day and that you kick some serious ass at Blizzcon. Fighting <3!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
October 29 2014 20:27 GMT
#3756
On October 29 2014 03:11 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2014 10:46 KtJ wrote:
What would you say is MMA's best match-up?

TvT
TvZ
TvP
In that order

thanks love watching TvT!
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
October 29 2014 20:28 GMT
#3757
Happy birthday MMA!
Quote
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
gneGne
Profile Joined June 2007
Netherlands697 Posts
October 29 2014 20:36 GMT
#3758
Happy bday MMA, let's rock this Blizzcon!
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
November 01 2014 15:32 GMT
#3759
2:30 pm
The son of BoxeR play his wcs match!
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
November 01 2014 20:26 GMT
#3760
HE DID IT! MADE IT PAST STARDUST!
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Prev 1 186 187 188 189 190 206 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 193
ProTech157
JuggernautJason62
CosmosSc2 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 755
White-Ra 199
Dewaltoss 103
Hyuk 92
firebathero 74
Trap 49
Sacsri 23
Bale 15
Dota 2
Gorgc8449
qojqva1404
Counter-Strike
fl0m1505
Fnx 829
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3525
Khaldor1145
crisheroes1072
Liquid`Hasu533
Other Games
summit1g5498
FrodaN1760
XBOCT265
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS167
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 24m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 24m
Online Event
15h 24m
FEL
20h 24m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.