• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:08
CEST 14:08
KST 21:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10623 users

MarineKing Fan Club - Page 370

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 368 369 370 371 372 507 Next
halim42
Profile Joined June 2011
France95 Posts
January 20 2013 16:22 GMT
#7381
what dpi use mkp plz ? 600 no ?
MangoSnap
Profile Joined July 2012
United States184 Posts
January 20 2013 22:46 GMT
#7382
On January 21 2013 01:22 halim42 wrote:
what dpi use mkp plz ? 600 no ?

My guess would be 800, that's standard on the G9x and seems to be preferred by most players.
JordanYOLO
Profile Joined September 2012
Australia92 Posts
January 21 2013 01:41 GMT
#7383
What time would iron squid be on in Australia when the semi's start? Also is it MKP vs Life or DRG vs Nestea first?
I am so cool.... :D. MKP!<3
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
January 21 2013 01:49 GMT
#7384
So, MKP plays Iron Squid first, not GSL Code S ?
I'm getting the derection.
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 21 2013 07:16 GMT
#7385


i suppose MKP is gonna mech a lot for ISQ
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
BabyRomatic
Profile Joined December 2012
259 Posts
January 21 2013 16:08 GMT
#7386
On January 21 2013 10:49 zYwi3c wrote:
So, MKP plays Iron Squid first, not GSL Code S ?

Yea, iron squid on26th, code s on 30th
[Woongjin Stars]
zYwi3c
Profile Joined November 2010
Poland1811 Posts
January 21 2013 19:14 GMT
#7387
On January 22 2013 01:08 BabyRomatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 10:49 zYwi3c wrote:
So, MKP plays Iron Squid first, not GSL Code S ?

Yea, iron squid on26th, code s on 30th


Cool, when i come back to home gonna change stuff in OP.
I'm getting the derection.
Darrkhan
Profile Joined February 2012
Finland1236 Posts
January 21 2013 19:57 GMT
#7388
3 super strong zergs against MKP. Hopefully mkp can be as good as he was at start of 2012 (can't believe it has already been one year, I still remember those MKP vs DRG games so well!)
Darrkhan
Profile Joined February 2012
Finland1236 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-21 19:57:41
January 21 2013 19:57 GMT
#7389
oops.
JunkkaGom
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)855 Posts
January 22 2013 07:01 GMT
#7390
I don't care what people say about MKP nowdays. I still believe in him.
Please beat MVP in Ro32 and win the last WOL season(I'm a big fan of MVP too but between the two, I have to go with MKP)
Workload overwhelming. It is a good day to work
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 22 2013 07:02 GMT
#7391
On January 22 2013 16:01 JunkkaGom wrote:
I don't care what people say about MKP nowdays. I still believe in him.
Please beat MVP in Ro32 and win the last WOL season(I'm a big fan of MVP too but between the two, I have to go with MKP)

GO MKP! :D
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
kahuynon712
Profile Joined June 2011
66 Posts
January 22 2013 07:14 GMT
#7392
On January 22 2013 16:01 JunkkaGom wrote:
I don't care what people say about MKP nowdays. I still believe in him.
Please beat MVP in Ro32 and win the last WOL season(I'm a big fan of MVP too but between the two, I have to go with MKP)


Very well said John. MKP Fighting!!!!
Everything will be OK in the end, if its not OK, then its not yet the end.
BabyRomatic
Profile Joined December 2012
259 Posts
January 22 2013 07:31 GMT
#7393
On January 22 2013 16:01 JunkkaGom wrote:
I don't care what people say about MKP nowdays. I still believe in him.
Please beat MVP in Ro32 and win the last WOL season(I'm a big fan of MVP too but between the two, I have to go with MKP)


yea, believe in him!~
[Woongjin Stars]
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 22 2013 08:28 GMT
#7394
lol john
<3
moo...for DRG
Misacampo
Profile Joined July 2012
167 Posts
January 22 2013 08:32 GMT
#7395
On January 22 2013 16:01 JunkkaGom wrote:
I don't care what people say about MKP nowdays. I still believe in him.
Please beat MVP in Ro32 and win the last WOL season(I'm a big fan of MVP too but between the two, I have to go with MKP)


<3 john
adiga
Profile Joined July 2011
495 Posts
January 22 2013 09:17 GMT
#7396
On January 22 2013 16:01 JunkkaGom wrote:
I don't care what people say about MKP nowdays. I still believe in him.
Please beat MVP in Ro32 and win the last WOL season(I'm a big fan of MVP too but between the two, I have to go with MKP)


We missed you John! where have you been?
GL MKP! I believe in you too! <3
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
IMinato
Profile Joined May 2012
209 Posts
January 22 2013 11:59 GMT
#7397
Oh we all believe! <3
MKP hwaiting
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
January 22 2013 12:44 GMT
#7398
well MKP plays life for world champion this weekend, haha. good luck to him!
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
January 22 2013 16:59 GMT
#7399
Does MKP really use frames without glasses? So hipster Korean! :D
But his marine split micro makes up for it!
movac
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada494 Posts
January 22 2013 17:13 GMT
#7400
It'd be awesome if we can see a MKP vs NesTea finals at the iron squid!
Prev 1 368 369 370 371 372 507 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
LamboSC2 213
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 12
Aegong 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7145
Counter-Strike
fl0m2349
olofmeister966
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
gofns30481
singsing1778
B2W.Neo619
dupreeh392
crisheroes268
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2805
• Nemesis2100
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 52m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 52m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.